It’s been one of the biggest stories of the week, Iggy Azalea’s alleged sex tape. Vivid Entertainment confirmed that they have obtained a sex video of who appears to be Azalea and one of her ex-boyfriends, who we are now learning is Houston rapper, Hefe Wine.
HipHollywood has done a little digging and here’s what we’ve learned about the rapper.
1. Wine and collaborated with Iggy on a track called “It Ain’t Trickin” which was released on August 25.
2. His body is fully of tattoos
3. Recently purchased a 2014 Wraith
4. Over the years, Wine has released 17 albums and has worked with EMI and Universal Records
5. Had beef with T.I. after he released a track called “Happy Birthday T.I.” which was aimed at the Atlanta rapper.
6. Maurice Lasel is his legal name
7. Also goes by the names Jefe Wine, Wine-O, Nuwine
8. Wine-O was a well-respected Christian in the late 90’s, early 2000’s
9. He recently returned from a two-year hiatus
10. Was homeless at one point in his life
11. Hefe is also an actor
12. He lives between Houston, Los Angeles and Miami
There’s more to come! Meanwhile, check out some pics of Wine below:
Khloe Kardashian Wants A Makeup Line Too … But Why?
It’s no secret that when it comes to the Kardashian clan, the family does not pass up a lucrative deal. Now, on the horizon for the already rich middle Kardashian, Khloe, she is diving into the makeup game.
Khloe is now the latest Kardashian/Jenner sister to kick start a cosmetics line. Apparently, the reality star and expecting mother trademarked paperwork for “KOKO Kollection by Khloé Kardashian” and “KOKO Kollection.” Per the report, “her application covers a broad range of makeup merch.”
The chatter comes just days after reports surfaced that Kourtney Kardashian also trademarked makeup lines “Kourt” and “2Die4Kourt.” Yes, folks; this means Kim, Kylie, Kourtney AND Khloe will have makeup products available for purchase.
It’s one thing for Kim and Kylie to jump head first into the cosmetics game, after all, makeup and beauty has been their brand for years. But Kourtney doesn’t strike us as a cosmetics girl, rather, an interior designer. Maybe she should jump into the decor world. But we digress.
As for Khloe we ask, simply: WHY? What more can or will she do that hasn’t already been done? Is makeup a large part of her brand? No, but it is a pay check.
It’s unclear when the soon-to-be-mom plans on launching the line, but our guess is not in the upcoming months; for she is due this Spring.
MOVIES4 days ago
Mo’Nique Calls For Netflix Boycott After Being Offered Less Than Dave Chappelle & Amy Schumer
MUSIC5 days ago
The Real Reason Jason Derulo Is Out Here Teaching Zumba Class
NEWS7 days ago
Inside Toya Wright’s Star Studded Baby Shower + Her Baby’s Father Revealed
NEWS4 days ago
Gabrielle Union Makes A ‘Bad Boys’ Spinoff Happen Without Will Or Martin
EXCLUSIVES7 days ago
Over-Zealous Fan Interrupts Jenifer Lewis On The Red Carpet … And It’s Hilarious!
FASHION6 days ago
Sheer Delight: Was Halle Berry’s Vajayjay On Display At The NAACP Image Awards?
EXCLUSIVES6 days ago
Exclusive: So, Is The New “Friday” Movie Really Happening … Or Nah?!
EXCLUSIVES3 days ago
Netflix’s ‘Step Sisters’ Is ‘Bring It On’ … But Way More Woke!