Exclusive: Shantel Jackson Sues Floyd Mayweather For Assault, Battery

50 Cent and jokes about literacy should be the least of Floyd Mayweather’s worries this morning. The boxer is being sued by his ex-fiancée Shantel Jackson and HipHollywood has obtained a copy of the lawsuit.

In paperwork filed Thursday in a Los Angeles court, Jackson accuses the boxer of battery, assault, invasion of privacy, defamation and false imprisonment among other things.

Our staff also obtained a letter from the actress/model detailing why she elected to file the lawsuit.

“There was a point in my relationship with Floyd that I thought we would be together forever. I loved him so much and I made sure that I took care of him the best I knew how.

I tried my best to make our relationship work by compromising and going to relationship counseling, but I finally realized that there was no hope and our relationship could not continue.

I loved Floyd deeply but he continued to disappoint and intentionally hurt me. I have been embarrassed and humiliated more than I can ever imagine by Floyd whom I once called my best friend and fiancé.

I have tried everything that I could and I have given Floyd every opportunity to do the right thing. Unfortunately, he has refused every opportunity to make things right. It is with a heavy heart that I finally realized that the only way to set the record straight to achieve justice for what he has done to me is through the filing of this lawsuit.”

Back in May, Floyd claimed he dumped Shantel because she got an abortion without his consent. “I’m totally against killing babies. She killed our twin babies,” The Money Team CEO tweeted at the time.

Floyd and Shantel split up last year.

1. ha

September 4, 2014 at 2:01 PM

FINALLY!! Get him Ms. Jackson he cannot treat people like that because he has soo much money! Good for her, i am confident she is truly beginning the healing process how humiliating to have your medical history on blast.

• SpaceGhostLEGEND

September 4, 2014 at 2:59 PM

Please, this bitch found out nelly has no money.

• ha

September 4, 2014 at 7:49 PM

lol, regardless he should not have posted her medical history. Be honest he also harassed her and discussed her personal medical history….with TMZ. He needs to pay…he should know better than that when you have money people will hit you where its green…she ll get some money probably not what she wants.

• lee

September 5, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Half of the money goes to the lawyer so brrrrrrrrr.

• bobcat

September 6, 2014 at 10:22 PM

Seems you in her league, just get your own money.

• lee

September 4, 2014 at 11:52 PM

Agreed. now she is looking for money and guess what america is a place a lady comes out and say i was treated bad and all bullshit and gets millions. you wonder why all men in america are turning gay.

2. Demi

September 4, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Money hungry women. Its funny this happens when almost a year after thde break up. I think it is his right to tell what she did to THEIRE unborn babies. Key word theirs. Because we all know a women can’t make a baby on their own. A man can’t tell a women to have or not have an abortion. Now he can’t even tell people when his kids have been aborted? We might as well be nothing more than sperm doners

• SpaceGhostLEGEND

September 4, 2014 at 3:00 PM

Let the know tho.

3. Karen

September 4, 2014 at 3:17 PM

Mayweather seems to be a very sick and twisted man with money. He is well known to abuse all of his women so this is no surprise.

• bobcat

September 6, 2014 at 10:20 PM

What amazes me is how black women in the U.S try so hard for the downfall of their men. It baffles me

4. lee

September 4, 2014 at 11:51 PM

Bulshit, you wait after one year to say a man abuse you and you keep going back. No wonder black men run away from black women . we all know mayweather has a history of treating woman bad, but ms jackson where are the police report, why would you abort the pregnancy as if the child belongs to you alone. why wait after 1 year hmm to me it seems you are broke and need money. please women when your man abuse you don’t wait to report it, act fast and get him thrown in jail. but for this lady i have no sympathy at all.

The Cast Of ‘The Real’ Ditches The #ForTheDChallenge And Instead Creates Their Own

By now, you’ve heard several folks do their take on the #ForTheDChallenge, but the ladies of “The Real” have taken it one step further.

HH stopped by the set of “The Real” to dish about season 4 with Adrienne Bailon, Jeannie Mai, Loni Love and Tamera Mowry, but of course, we had to ask the ladies to get in on the “challenge”. However, instead of proudly proclaiming what they’d do “for the D”, they flipped the script and revealed what they’d do “for The Real”. Check it out below!