Connect with us

NEWS

Keeping Up With The Kardashians In Jeopardy Of Returning?

Published

on

After 9 successful seasons, Keeping Up With the Kardashians is still one of the most popular reality shows on television. The show even just won another Teen Choice Award on Sunday for their hit E! reality series. But is the program in jeopardy of returning?

According to TMZ, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe are putting the kibosh on filming their next season until they catch the person stealing their money and jewelry. A source tells the news outlet that the Kardashian sisters are convinced that whoever has been stealing from the family works for the show.

As chronicled earlier this season on Keeping Up With the Kardashians, someone stole nearly 250k worth of jewelry from Khloe’s safe. Much of the jewelry belonged to the reality star’s ex-husband, Lamar Odom. Per the insider, 4k was stolen from Kourtney’s Hampton’s rental, as well as 50k from the pregnant star’s Calabasas home. All three thefts appear to be an inside job.

Kim, Kourt and Khloe want lie detector tests conducted on all crew members … If the thief is not caught, the women are out. Filming for next season is set to start in October.

 

Continue Reading
Advertisement
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. sickofit

    August 12, 2014 at 10:46 PM

    Please cancel this awful excuse for a show

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

EXCLUSIVES

Exclusive Details: Kevin Hart’s Mistress Montia Sabbag Speaks + How Long The Pair’s Relationship Lasted!

Published

on

It was a media frenzy outside of the Bloom Firm offices on Wednesday morning all thanks to Kevin Hart’s mistress, Montia Sabbag, who decided to speak out about the latest extortion scandal.

An emotional Montia stood alongside famous lawyer, Lisa Bloom, to talk about the night she was caught on camera being intimate with the married comedian. “I was involved with Kevin a month ago,” she said during her opening statement.

The aspiring actress then went on to emphatically state that she is not the culprit behind the now viral video making it’s way around the web. “I’m not an extortionist,” she said.

The alleged victim also shut down media reports that she is an exotic dancer. “I am not a stripper,” Montia proclaimed. “I’m a recording artists and an actress and I have to broken any laws. I had nothing to do with these recordings.”

Sabbag concluded her on camera statement by apologizing for “any involvement I had in this.”

As for how the two met — HipHollywood got down to the burning question when we sat down one-on-one with Bloom. “They met on the way to Vegas,” she explained. “It was a brief relationship, it was only a few days. It happened spontaneously. She didn’t know she was going to be meeting him.”

As for what’s next, Bloom plans on going to law enforcement so that the case can be investigated thoroughly.

She also tells us their goal is not to get money from Kevin. “This is not about money. We are not suing Kevin Hart. We are to not making any claims against Kevin Hart … he’s not the bad guy here,” she said. “The bad guy here is the criminal who put a camera in that hotel room and secretly recorded intimate moments.”

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Instagram

Facebook

Advertisement

Trending