Don’t Call Her Dora! Zendaya Claps Back At The Haters

The Zendaya haters have found something new to harass the young star about — her hair.

The Disney cutie stepped on the Teen Choice Awards red carpet Sunday night sporting a new ‘do. The wet ‘n wavy bob made the 17 year old look sophisticated and chic, but it wasn’t long before folks started comparing the short cut to Dora the Explorer. However, Zendaya didn’t take the criticism lying down…she clapped back!

“If Dora rocks custom @materialgirl and diamonds….then shooooooot…I’m Dora,” the Zapped star posted on Instagram along with a picture from the carpet.

Unfortunately, this isn’t the first time Zendaya has had to face the harsh critics. When it was announced that she would be playing Aaliyah in the upcoming Lifetime biopic she faced major backlash. After much consideration she eventually dropped out of the film saying it was because Lifetime hadn’t gotten the family’s approval.

Hopefully, this will be the last time Z had to address any of her detractors. All she needs to do is keep winning awards and that should shut them up!

This is all because of y’all….I’m so thankful for you #zswaggersgohard

1. Xiolito

August 11, 2014 at 2:16 PM

She is so ugly. Should really kill herself.

• princess Randolph

August 11, 2014 at 3:05 PM

Ew no. Zendaya is beautiful. Whoever considers zendaya to be ugly has to be butt ugly lmfao xD zendaya is talented and has mad money people hating cuz they ain’t her lol #hatersgonnahate l

• ariana

August 13, 2014 at 4:55 AM

Yepp u right

• npickinhaters

August 11, 2014 at 3:23 PM

You need to find a new hobby @ Xiolito than cyberbullying someone stop hating what she ever do to you?

• ariana

August 13, 2014 at 4:54 AM

Stop begin me to zendaya like that l love her so much and my nephew love her to I’m a girl kk

• bangers

August 13, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Shut the hell up you need to kill your self you rat

2. sable

August 12, 2014 at 5:26 PM

Damn fool comment below.

Tamar Braxton Insists Divorce Isn’t A PR Stunt: I Think That’s Disgusting

Tamar Braxton is adamant that her divorce from husband Vince Herbert is not a ratings ploy for her WE tv reality show Tamar & Vince. The Braxton Family Values star stopped by The View on Friday, February 23 and addressed rumors that the split is just a plot line.

“I wish I could say that a lot of times it’s made up, just so I can hide behind the truth,” she said. “But in this situation, I absolutely have no reason to lie about my marriage or the things that are happening in my marriage for ratings. I think that’s disgusting and I would never sell my soul to the devil like that.”

“I have a regular marriage, and in regular marriages, like everybody else, things happen,” she continued. “In my marriage, it was just to a point where I felt like divorce was the only option that I had left. I definitely filed for divorce — that’s not a lie.”

Braxton, 40, and Herbert, 45, share a 4-year-old son, Logan Vincent — and she says he’s their main priority.

“I think the bigger picture of everything is that we have a responsibility to my amazing 4-year-old son, to raise him in the most comfortable, amazing, loving, secure household that we can,” she said, adding, “That’s why we don’t live together.”

Braxton — who was joined by Herbert on air — also addressed the rumor that Herbert had impregnated another woman. (Last month, in a since-deleted Instagram post, Braxton claimed an unidentified woman told her that “Vincent Herbert is having a baby,” and that Herbert had then called Braxton “begging and lying” despite a “protection order.”)

“Here is the thing about people being in your business: keep people out your business,” said Braxton. “And let me just address the meltdown that I had on Instagram. That was my fault that I put myself in a position where I opened up the floor for people to give their opinions on my marriage, and I have to take responsibility for that.”

Herbert himself insisted the allegation was “absolutely” false.

“And all the other allegations are just not true — I’m just not that kind of person,” he said. “I love this lady with all my heart, I love my family with all my heart, and I will never stop fighting for my family and trying to make it be great.”

“Vince and I have been through a lot, and the reason that I filed for divorce was not because of those rumors,” added Braxton. “I filed for divorce because we work together, he’s my baby father, we’re together each and every single day, we’re attached at the hip and it just got to be too much. We just couldn’t figure out how to figure it out.”

As for a possible reconciliation? While Herbert is on board — “absolutely,” he said — Braxton isn’t so sure.

“It’s okay not to know,” she said. “We still work together now. We do work together well, so that’s one thing that I feel like we can definitely sustain and we’ve always been able to sustain, as well as our connection and our responsibility to being parents to Logan.”