Connect with us

MOVIES

Big News! Martin Lawrence Confirms ‘Bad Boys 3’

Published

on

Bad Boys fans rejoice.

It’s been confirmed, Bad Boys 3 is currently in the works. Actor and Bad Boys star, Martin Lawrence revealed the news on Wednesday night during his appearance on Conan.”I just talked to Jerry Bruckheimer [producer] yesterday and he said it’s real, they’re working on the script, they’re getting close, and it all looks good,” the actor said.

Lawrence will reprise his role as Marcus Burnett from the hit flicks, but it’s not clear if Will Smith (Mike Lowrey) will be back from round 3. As for who can replace Jada Pinkett Smith’s husband? Can Conan? Probably not, but the late night talkshow host did tell Lawrence that he would love to have a role in the next installment of the buddy cop drama. “I will mention it to will smith and Jerry Bruckheimer that Conan wants a cameo,” Lawrence joked.

“We wanna cast you in it,” he said. “You know what you could play? A crooked cop on crack.”

Back in July, Martin hinted via Facebook that a BB 3 could be on the horizon, writing:

“11 years ago today, Bad Boys II was released in theaters. Feelin’ it” about time for number 3… what do you think Will Smith?”

During an interview with Collider, Bruckheimer explained why it has been difficult getting Bad Boys 3 off the ground. “It’s so funny because we’ll get Sony real excited to make the movie, and then Will is off doing two movies. And then, Will will come back and be real excited about it, and Sony will say, ‘Well, maybe it’s not the time for this.’ And then, Ride Along came out and was a big hit, and now they’re all excited to make the movie, but Will is off doing something else. It’s just trying to get everybody together to make it … We have a lot of faith and hope that we’ll do it.”

Continue Reading
Advertisement
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Valencia

    August 14, 2014 at 1:31 PM

    OH YEAAAAAH!!! Gabrielle Union better be in this one!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

EXCLUSIVES

Exclusive: So, Is The New “Friday” Movie Really Happening … Or Nah?!

Published

on

There’s Friday, Next Friday, Friday After Next … and now maybe Last Friday?

Fans have been begging Ice Cube to bring back his uber popular Friday franchise for years. And now that his look-a-like son, O’Shea Jackson Jr., is killing the thespian game, just like his pops, a reboot seems all the more possible, right?

Just last week, comedian DC Young Fly posted a pic on Instagram teasing his fans about the possibility of himself and Jackson, Jr. filling the roles of Smokey (originally played by Chris Tucker) and Craig.

And of course fans went crazy. But when we chatted with O’Shea during the press day for his new action film “Den of Thieves”, he was a bit more reserved about the idea.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Instagram

Facebook

Advertisement

Trending

%d bloggers like this: