MUSIC

50 Cent Goes In On Floyd Mayweather: Nelly F*cked Your Baby Mama & Stole Your Fiancée!

50 Cent is livid with Floyd Mayweather and he is making it very clear via social media this morning. Fiddy took to Instagram on Thursday and fired several shots at Mayweather in response to some of the boxing champion’s recent unkind words.

“I woke up, I looked at the computer and the computer say, Floyd say ‘f*ck T.I., f*ck Nelly, f*ck 50.’ What’d he say f*ck me for? Nelly f*cked your first baby mama Melissa then took your f*ckin fiancée. Say f*ck that n*gga,” the rapper said in a 15 second IG video.

Curtis Jackson, the rapper’s legal name captioned the video: “I just woke up, Floyd you know better. Don’t get me started you paid a private investigator to find miss J. You love her man and Nelly took her. Lmao the n*gga swoop down like a bird outta the sky. He too tall champ you can’t you win. Lol.”

50 continued and added another video slamming Mayweather’s intelligence. Referring to the viral ice bucket challenge to raise money for ASL, the rapper challenged Mayweather to something a little different.

Floyd will you except my ALS/ESL CHALLENGE: I will donate $750k to a charity of your choice, If you can read a full page out of a Harry Potter book out loud without starting and stopping or fucking up. lmao.”

During a recent interview with MLive, Mayweather, who has had ongoing beef with the three artists, said that most of the issues stem from the rappers wanting to boost their public appeal. “I don’t really focus on nothing like that,” Mayweather said. “I’m relevant. I’m relevant. My life is the (expletive). I’m something to talk about.”

“A lot of times, you see a lot of these rap artists, they rap about certain things, but I really live it,” Mayweather said. “Every home that I have is paid for, every car that I have is paid for, and I am a hundred-million-dollar man. I mean, this is the truth, it’s not a lie,” he added.

Floyd and Nelly have been beefing over the boxing champs ex-fiancée Shantel Jackson, who is now dating the St. Louis rapper. As for T.I, back in May, the Atlanta rapper confronted Mayweather over the boxer’s friendship with Tameka Harris.

1. Dubz

August 21, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Did this nigga really type “except” instead of “accept”?

• Puppet H

August 21, 2014 at 12:03 PM

haha, 50 Cent karma’s a bit*h. Lol, maybe he was in the moment, na he still spelt that wrong lmao

• tiffany

August 23, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Spelled

• Puppet H

August 24, 2014 at 6:52 AM

Quite frankly, it’s the same thing. Well, I’m part British

• Tonja

September 3, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Spelt? What in world is going on with spelling lately? My opinion is that no one should be trying to degrade the other because it’s obvious that most of the rivals have issues with either, reading, spelling or whatever. The commenters making replies to the stories even have issues with spelling. The point it, nobody is perfect.

• Puppet H

September 3, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Did you not read my part where I said I’m part British or is everyone going to skip that

• Tonja

September 3, 2014 at 12:14 PM

You deserve an apology. Lots of my fellow Americans actually spell it that way because that’s how they say it. And, they have no clue that it’s wrong.

• Puppet H

September 3, 2014 at 12:18 PM

Hey no problem, happens a lot to me so I’m used to how US and UK both spell words and can know they’re difference. That’s why I was quickly to know that spelled was the US form, didn’t know that till these replies.

• Tonja

September 3, 2014 at 12:48 PM

See how certain people use the N>>>A but doesn’t want others to use it. It’s just ignorant. What is a N>>>A?

2. kasual

August 21, 2014 at 1:44 PM

It’s Fifty, not Fiddy.

3. Chinny14

August 21, 2014 at 2:43 PM

He typed ALS/ESL but said ASL/ELS…

4. cml

August 22, 2014 at 3:20 AM

Floyd can’t read

• Tonja

September 3, 2014 at 12:54 PM

With all of the money that he has, why does it matter? Look at most of our fellow Americans that have more opportunity than a little bit and won’t further their education. There might have been a reason, maybe developmental issues, like dyslexia or a form of autism that may have gone unnoticed when he was growing up. There might not have been a diagnosis back then for his issues that he was dealing with. It’s unfortunate if he finds difficulty reading; he is still a go-getter with a great deal of ambition.

5. lean6

August 23, 2014 at 1:28 PM

A person has gotta be pretty dim to call 50 Cent a “friend”. Dude is a snake, and it will always come to this.

6. Flo Mccool

August 23, 2014 at 3:11 PM

Fifty a bitch

MUSIC

Is Trey Songz Completely Out Of Control?!

Trey Songz used to be a singer known for sexually suggestive lyrics and his panache for saying “yuuuup.” Now, he may be known more as an R&B singer with a possible rage problem…

Trigga Trey has been accused of smacking a girl in the face with her own phone and now that accuser is suing for $50,000. The unidentified woman says that while at Philadelphia’s Vanity Grand Cabaret strip club she sought to get a snapshot with the singer, but he didn’t oblige. Instead, according to the woman, he pushed her phone back into her face and caused her glasses to break.

If true, this isn’t Trey’s first time getting way too aggressive for no d@mn reason. Just last year he became so upset over authorities ending his show in Detroit that he threw microphones and speakers from the stage. Unfortunately, he also injured a police officer in the process. In August, he reached a plea deal in that case and got his felony assault charge reduced to just two counts of disturbing the peace.

So, back to the fan who just wanted a photo. It looks like she’s only seeking coin and not criminal charges. And in Songz’s defense he does take pictures with some fans (see below), so maybe it was just the way she asked.

Trey Songz and a fan. (Getty Images)