Connect with us

FILMS

Zoe Saldana Is Pissed That We Know She’s Pregnant

Published

on

Y’all have pissed Zoe Saldana off!

Zoe has been practically flaunting her baby bump in front of the photogs while promoting her new film Guardian of the Galaxy, but it sounds like she’s mad we saw it (color us confused). Saldana hopped on Twitter Thursday and flipped out on the media for reporting on the worst kept secret in Hollywood.

“I believe that any violation of privacy is nothing good.”~Lech Walesa. I would like to thank all the f*cking media for invading our privacy, Zoe posted.

The Avatar actress confirmed the news herself to The Hollywood Reporter (aka “The Media”), which makes her tweet even more odd. Is she mad we figured it out before she told us? Or, maybe she’s mad because some “insider” (probably her publicist) told E! News she was having twins.

Regardless, we still wish Zoe and her hubby Marco Perego a hearty congratulations…even if she doesn’t like us “media” folks.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
2 Comments

2 Comments

  1. noa

    July 26, 2014 at 5:15 AM

    it’s because of the twins thing and she’s damn right.

  2. Laura Zamora

    July 27, 2014 at 1:33 AM

    I AM Dora Sandy i want to give thanks and i will always give thanks to Priest ina who brought back my divorce husband that has left me for 6years within 48hours,i have said about this last week but i promised to always tell people about this every weekend so that those that did not read about it last week will read about it this week,i have been looking for how to get pregnant and how to get my divorce husband back to my life because i love him with the whole of my heart,i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to priest ina and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost marriage,then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my divorce husband back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my divorce husband will surely be back to me, within 48hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 6years come back within 48 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 48hours i got a call from unknown number so i pick the call the next thing i could hear was my husbands voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason,that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came back home to meet me and still pleading for me to forgive him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him,that was how we started again and he has Chang,i promised to say this testimony in radio station,commenting this testimony that now am pregnant,but still okay before this month runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will sir, thank you very much.World please am begging you people to try and help me thank this man for me,or if you need his help here is his email address prophetoyinbojesus@yahoo.com or you can also reach him through his mobile number,+2348074066640

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

FILMS

Sorry Folks! Martin Lawrence Doesn’t Think ‘Bad Boys 3’ Will Happen

Published

on

Martin Lawrence has pretty much lost hope in plans for another Bad Boys film, and for good reason. Over the last few months, the long-gestating third installment has lost it’s director and release date.

Now according to Lawrence it may have even lost one of it’s boys – co-star Will Smith. “I don’t think we’re going to get one, not the way everything’s turning out,” Lawrence told EW. “Will is off doing another movie, and I don’t think it’s going to happen.”

Just last December Smith told Jimmy Kimmel that Bad Boys 3 aka Bad Boys For Life,  was “very, very, very close” to beginning production. He also added of Lawrence, “I love that dude. That’s among the best times I’ve ever had making movies. So I’m looking forward to it.”

As for Lawrence, he’s ready if the project can get off life support. “I’m there, I’m ready right now,” said Lawrence. “If they wanted to do it, I’m ready, but I don’t have control of that. That’s the studio’s decision.”

Back in March, writer/director Joe Carnahan departed from the Sony Pictures’ flick after months of delays. And director Micheal Bay, who helmed both Bad Boys and Bad Boys II declined to return after too many set-backs. “Pretty soon its going to called Bad Old Boys because they can’t get it together with doing a script,” he told HipHollywood back in 2016. “Thats why I backed out of the process.”

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Instagram

Facebook

Advertisement

Trending