MUSIC

Roc Royal From Mindless Behavior Videotaped Beating Up Drug Addict

You would think that a 16-year-old boy band member would have other things to do than beat up a drug addict over 10 dollars, but think again.

A video of Mindless Behavior singer Roc Royal allegedly beating up a drug addict hit the internet Wednesday and has left many in a state of confusion. In the video, the shirtless teenager walks over to a man who is kneeling over a bicycle and ruthlessly punches him multiple times ending with a kick to the face.

According to multiple reports, the reason for the altercation was that the old man owed him ten dollars but nothing has been confirmed. It is safe to say that the attacker in the video is in fact Roc Royal because while the video is quite blurry, you can see that Roc and the attacker have the words “Roc Royal” tattooed across their chest.

Royal has not confirmed that it is him in the video but he did take to Twitter posting the following tweet yesterday:

Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 10.34.51 AM

Mindless Behavior has been under the radar lately. There were rumors going around earlier this year that they were moving toward a breakup after Prodigy left the band, but the reports dissipated when new member EJ took his spot.

Is Mindless Behavior slowly spiraling out of control? Only time will tell.

Watch the video of the attack below:

1. Jessica

July 10, 2014 at 1:07 PM

He should not have did that he know he is homeless and a crack addict I love mindless behavior but now all the fans are going to look and him diffrently

• Jessica

July 10, 2014 at 1:08 PM

Or drug addict

• rocky

July 10, 2014 at 2:31 PM

Ej have to help them they need prod bake

• Hawaii

July 10, 2014 at 6:21 PM

you don’t know it was him because the video was blurry I refuse to believe I was him till roc royal himself walks up to me and tells me that it was him because the web lies ad it could be someone else. People like to mess others life up so untill roc tells me he did it then I won’t believe anyone and if you don’t like the commers people post then you shouldn’t have a comment section

• Tutti

July 12, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Yea till Roc come straight out and says he did then i dont believe its him

• Ashley

July 10, 2014 at 10:34 PM

I could not stop thinking about this and the tweet he said
      ………..

• Reiveon

December 4, 2016 at 7:45 PM

I had that they split up but they are still fine

2. Triana

July 10, 2014 at 2:09 PM

Dang….

3. Gloria O'Brien

July 10, 2014 at 7:11 PM

Well, tbh the only person that can save MB now is EJ and i haven’t seen him with the guys singing, Prod left and prolly without him they’re finding it very hard to continue without their A1 baddie Pro. As Roc have said, people only believe whats on screen not what’s really behind it, I mean it does sound like he did but then again he hasn’t comfirmed anything yet so until then quit harrassing the boy, his trying to find himself again after his only bro left only if TM knew whats really going on……y’all need to understand that the boys are growing up, they’re not gon’be young forever,y’all making this seem like it’s another Justin Bieber crisis, LET THE BOY GROW…

4. Ebin

July 10, 2014 at 11:51 PM

I think that you people should just leave him alone because his right you dont know the hole story and plus the only evidence you have is a part of a video and this is just my opinion

5. arianna

July 12, 2014 at 4:10 PM

Why would he do that for just ten dollars that is weird he could of just said u can have it and not beat him up that is unbelievable

6. Brittany

July 13, 2014 at 5:30 PM

I love roc royal that is my boo and when it comes to this i have nothing else to say but shame shame shame @rocroyal #pissed

7. Annika

July 13, 2014 at 8:55 PM

I’m very disappointed in roc you can tell it’s him because it’s a special type of brown

8. Annika

July 13, 2014 at 8:56 PM

His eyes is a special type of brown

9. Yana boo

July 14, 2014 at 12:46 AM

Not cool bro not cool that man was probibally innocent and did nothing to him not cool bro don’t tell that story no moe

10. yasmine

July 15, 2014 at 11:31 AM

how could roc royal beat up an old man for taking his 20 dollar i feel roc royal cuz if someone take my dollar i would go off on a person

11. Lin

July 19, 2014 at 8:03 PM

My problem is rumor had it he had a baby three days ago like some one clear that up ASAP

12. Maurissa

July 23, 2014 at 5:06 AM

Ima Be 100% Nobody Knows What He Was Going Through That Day, Nobody Knows Wat Kind Of Beef He Has With That Guy.If He Wasn’t Who He Is Today Nobody Would Care. Like He Only Is 17 Give Him A Break. Who Are You TO Judge

• deneisha

January 12, 2015 at 10:56 PM

I think that rockroyal was right cause you just don’t. Pick up no body money and don’t give it back when they ask for it I’ll be upset two

13. Antoinette Hines

September 16, 2014 at 9:36 AM

What Tha Fuck!

14. deedee

October 1, 2014 at 5:23 PM

I no right, crazy he too young to have a child, used 2 go out with desire on youtube and now she pregnant and left her cause she wants him 4 money. and now he go out with ki’loni

15. ayanna

October 5, 2014 at 11:38 AM

That was mean put I will do the same thing.

16. Laysia

October 11, 2014 at 11:35 AM

So do he have a baby or nahh?

17. Dior the Diva

December 20, 2014 at 3:36 PM

How could he did something like that. I know it is 20 dollars but I mean like he is rich. REALLY. 20 DOLLARS. Also, he was on drugs. You guys can’t be mad at the old man.

18. allure britney searl

December 31, 2014 at 2:02 AM

Smh I just saw the video I cannot believe that was him in it iI know roc has been going through alot and him being a father now he needs to ease up and work on himself become a better person I love mindless behavior been a fan since their first album 1 girl I will always support them Nomatter What.

19. aaliyah b.

January 1, 2015 at 11:01 AM

First of all he making money being in mindless behavior soo i dont know why he would even be complaining about $10 , i dont see his face or a tatoo . i think its just some random person trying to get him in trouble and make more money . smh.

20. Ari

January 15, 2015 at 6:18 PM

Omg really 10 dollars nigga

21. Jay NomeD

January 22, 2015 at 6:51 PM

I’m all about hearing both sides of the story but regardless, that’s an elder. You don’t put your hands on someone else that is clearly weaker than you, don’t matter how upset you are that man couldn’t defend himself and roc knowing who he is shouldn’t be making immature and ignorant actions knowing the media will do and say anything. It was a stupid and arrogant move for him to even hit the old man.

• Joy

February 16, 2015 at 7:08 PM

Thank u he already got a girl pregnant like do u really want more from the media

22. Santazja

March 21, 2015 at 9:18 PM

Not saying that ROC was right but nobody really knows why ROC beat up the man they just making conclusions, they shouldn’t make conclusions cuz they might be wrong. What if ROC had dropped his $10 and the old man picked the money up. That might be the story.

23. Kelse

May 16, 2015 at 5:59 PM

That’s phucked up. I don’t give a damn whether this old man owed him $100, you just don’t beat up on old people. It’s wrong, it’s wrong. Roc is not going to be blessed for the sh”t he did to that old man. Watch and wait and see his downward spiral! Even if I could possible be wrong, which I’m not, this video will come back to haunt him and be his downfall. You should never excuse anyone abusing the elderly. Ever!!!!!!!

24. mya

July 30, 2016 at 9:44 PM

but wait if you think about its his money and if you want your money and people ARE playing with it then yes I would get mad too no maybey he didn’t have to kick his ass like that but when you have enouhht that’s it for his ass

25. Aaliyah

December 3, 2016 at 7:45 PM

I don’t think Roc will do that about $10

MUSIC

Meet The Flockas! Waka And Tammy Get Their Own Show

Waka Flocka Flame and his boo thang Tammy Rivera have graduated from Love & Hip Hop Atlanta and have landed their own reality show.

Titled, “Meet The Flockas”, the Mona Scott-Young produced project will focus on the rapper, his wife and her daughter Charlie.Waka had this to say about the show when Bossip asked:

“It’s not a scripted show. This isn’t something from the network. We control all this. It’s about time that the people see some real reality s**t. Thank God for Mona Scott Young. She definitely deserves some credit. Even to get the opportunity to get on the platform. But it’s up to you how to you to be represented to the world.”

(Shaaaaade to LHHATL) Looks like the Flockas are excited to show the world their “real” love. Will you be watching?