K. Michelle’s Message To People Who Think Her Butt Is Fake

K.Michelle

Reality TV star K. Michelle is fed up with people questioning whether her massive booty is real or fake. The singer took to social media to viciously blast critics, calling them “miserable” and “ugly.”

“I post the pictures and all the ugly chicks hate. We get it. You think my ass is fake, you think looking like Spongebob is better. Understand this, your man loves it. My DMs will hurt your feelings. Now carry on miserable. Go to sleep ugly and wake up ugly. Salute to my real chicks. I love ya’ll support.”

Ouch! K has maintained that her backside is authentic and free of injections or implants, but did admit to getting a butt lift. In honor or her natural assets, we’ve complied a gallery of our favorite K. Michelle butt pictures so you can get a better idea of what all the fuss is about.

Screen Shot 2014-07-12 at 9.20.21 AM

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

1. prettyiyi

July 12, 2014 at 4:50 PM

her butt looks so much smaller and natural there.

2. Eric Toomer

November 19, 2014 at 4:18 AM

Damnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. drno

December 29, 2014 at 8:43 PM

lol. black men love that pre diabetes figure.

• Natasha Renee

February 1, 2015 at 2:07 PM

Actually zero fat around the waist = perfect

• drno

February 2, 2015 at 7:06 PM

As long as we can both run for our lives if we spot Godzilla (or thug rappers) coming around the corner.

• A thomp

March 5, 2015 at 12:11 AM

Ha lol you mad white women are buying it to get black men or mad you can’t reach or fulfill all of that??

• drno

March 6, 2015 at 11:48 PM

if the risk of diabetes can be avoided thru surgery, then have at it!

• Mysterious Girl

September 13, 2016 at 1:51 AM

excuse me HOLD UP

IM IRISH

I AM WHITE I HAVE A FAT BUTT AND ITS FUNNY HOW BLACK WOMEN GO ON AND ON BLACK WOMEN HAVE THE BEST BUTTS I HAVE NEVER EVER HAD SURGERY AND K MICHELLE, BLAC CHYNA, NICKI MINAJ EH THEY ARE BLACK SO WHY DO THEY HAVE TO GET SURGERY

PEOPLE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME
            NOT EVERY BLACK MAN HAS A BIG DICK
            NOT EVERY ASIAN MAN HAS A SMALL MAN
            NOT EVERY IRISH PERSON HAS RED HAIR

PEOPLE ARE UNIQUE YES IGGY AZALEA IS DISGUSTING BUT MY BODY IS REAL SO STOP THE HATE WHEN U SEE SOMEONE WITH A BEAUTIFUL BODY APPRECIATE IT THIS FOOL DOESNT REALISE PPL ARENT HATING BECAUSE ITS BEAUTIFUL BUT BECAUSE PPL KNOW ITS NOT REAL

• Tommie Ray

July 26, 2015 at 7:22 PM

Im guessing u think ur taste in women are superior right? And to say a whole race likes one type of woman is very ignorant. But u obviously aren’t a very smart person.

• drno

July 26, 2015 at 9:42 PM

maybe not, but I’m a healthy one, and I want my lover to be as well. if you want to date stationary people prone to health issues due to carrying too much weight on their frame then that’s your own business of course.

4. HER

January 27, 2015 at 10:02 AM

WWWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWW

5. Marius

July 12, 2015 at 11:28 PM

Top notch … Dime

6. Pingback: ONTD Original™:💉Bootylicious💉 – A Look Into Some of the Worst and Best Ass Jobs in Hollywood | 8Gossip.com|All Gossip News

Watch: Julia Roberts And Owen Wilson Give Advice To Their 10-Year-Old Selves

To say Wonder is a must see movie is an understatement! Not only will the film touch you and inspire you to be a better person, it will also entertain you from start to finish.

But don’t take our word for it. HipHollywood sat down with the film’s stars Julia Roberts and Owen Wilson who shared their excitement to bring this heartwarming story to life and how they channeled their real-life parenting skills into the role.

“I think we felt a responsibility to be authentically parents and authentically parents to these two kids, said the 50 year old mother of three. “And I think that’s why you really believe these four people are family and are really having this experience together.”

In the film based on the NY times best seller, Roberts and Wilson play the parents of a teenage daughter (Izabela Vidovic) and 10-year-old boy (Jacob Tremblay) with facial differences entering mainstream elementary school for the first time.

When asked if they had any advice for their ten year old selves, Roberts said: “I have a ten year old son and I tell him to run.”

Meanwhile Wilson says he remembers 5th grade vividly, and enjoyed having his brother Andrew Wilson at the same school to protect him. “It helped so much having an older brother who was already at the school, so that would be the advice I’d give, have a cool older brother.”

Wonder hits theaters November 17, just one day before Wilson’s 49th birthday.