MUSIC

Jamie Foxx’s “Can I Be Your Tennis Ball?” VS Drake’s “Side Pieces!” Whose Was Better?

The ESPY Awards have become a show full of hot athletes, sports jests, playful jabs and of course … Rollicking songs performed by the event’s hosts. This year, Drake brought the crowd to laughter with he and Brian McKnight’s collaboration of, “Side Pieces.”

“This is a song about the real glue that holds the sports world together,” Drake told the crowd on Wednesday night. “Side pieces, I know that you’re watching this from home/ I can’t wait to see you on the road, Cheering from the shadows I hear you calling out/ Wifey sees a text and asks what’s this all about,” Drake sung.

But we have to ask … While Drizzy received rave reviews for his performance, was Jamie Foxx’s 2004 performance of “Can I Be Your Tennis Ball” better?

During the 2004 ESPY Awards, Foxx dedicated the track to tennis pro, Serena Williams. The song, which was a remix to his 2003 performance, was all about Jamie’s love and passion for Williams.

We applaud both men for their creative tracks … So you be the judge. Who was the better entertainer?

By the way, at the end of the awards show, Drake thanked Jamie for being a great mentor and friend. “Thank you for giving me the confidence to get up on this stage,” Drake said.

1. Marliatou Diallo

July 18, 2014 at 9:43 AM

The good shows always get people to stay motivated to follow the good example of righteousness.

2. Marliatou Diallo

July 18, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Jamie Foxx has more musical performances because of him being on his long experience in the show music industry. Jamie Foxx is one of the best musician today in USA and Brake is following the leader to get motivated to move forward.

3. Marliatou Diallo

July 18, 2014 at 9:58 AM

I appreciated listen to Fantasia and Jamie Foxx performing together on the stage because I am a good music lover. Jamie Foxx is my favorite singer and movie actor.

4. Marliatou Diallo

July 18, 2014 at 9:59 AM

Jamie Foxx is more than a tennis ball to ME.

5. Marliatou Diallo

July 18, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Jamie Foxx does like to cook breakfast for both at home because I am in love with Jamie Foxx who loves to cook for Me.

6. Marliatou Diallo

July 18, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Jamie Foxx loves to kiss Me who he loves.

7. Marliatou Diallo

July 18, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Jamie Foxx is doing a summering of his good performances in Hollywood, California. He is updating his good shows for his favorite fan Me.

8. Marliatou Diallo

July 18, 2014 at 10:08 AM

The most important in life my family says Jamie Foxx.

9. Marliatou Diallo

July 18, 2014 at 10:10 AM

THE JAMIE FOXX SHOW MAKES A GOOD IMPACT ON THE YOUNG GENERATION READY TO FOLLOW THEIR DREAM TO BECOME SUCCESFUL LIKE JAMIE FOXX AND ME.

10. Marliatou Diallo

July 18, 2014 at 10:12 AM

BET CONTRIBUATED TO MAKE JAMIE FOXX SHOW MORE SUCCESSFUL BY HELPING PEOPLE WATCH THE SHOW ON TV CHANNEL.

11. Marliatou Diallo

July 18, 2014 at 10:16 AM

JAMIE FOXX IS A LOVING MAN OF THE HOUSEHOLD WHO LIKES TO GET MARRIED WITH THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE AND KEEP HIS FAMILY TOGETHER IN PEACE.

12. Marliatou Diallo

July 18, 2014 at 10:20 AM

DRAKE IS A SONG SINGER WHO IS SUCCESFUL WITH FANS AND WILL SING MORE SONGS TO GAIN MORE EXPERIENCES ON MUSICAL PERFORMANCES.

13. Marliatou Diallo

July 21, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Espy awards is a great way to reward all talented athletes in our community. Serena Williams is one of them with her tennis ball, she can smack Jamie Foxx butt slowly like a soft ball player. Thanks Serena Williams to help my butt get softer for my Jamie Foxx to touch it and smash it like he wants to because he is my man.