Evelyn Lozada: I Left Antoine Walker Because He Was Cheating

Evelyn Lozada is clapping back at her ex-fiance after he claimed that she bailed on him after he started having financial trouble. Retired NBA star Antoine Walker revealed his feelings about Lozada during a radio interview with Rus Parr earlier this week.

“My thing with Evelyn is she reaped a lot of benefits of my wealth. And when it got tight, she chose to go a different direction. So that’s the problem that I have with Evelyn … I dated Evelyn for 10 years … So she got to reap the full benefits of the whole process. She played her part. You think someone will have your back and that’s my whole thing.”

“It’s tough when you take care of some people and you make sure that they’re good, their family, their daughters and then they just go left field,” he continued.

After Walker gave his interview, Lozada took to Twitter to defend herself:

“I don’t talk about you, why talk about me?! Move on. It’s been 5 years! He was still playing in the league when I chalked up the deuces and before he filed bankruptcy, so please quit with the lies.” Lozada went on to share her reason for leaving the baller in the end. “He got left because he was cheating.”

Walker’s financial struggle is now the focus of a new documentary film titled, Gone In An Instant. As for Lozada, the Puerto Rican beauty is currently engaged to Los Angeles Dodgers star, Carl Crawford. The couple welcomed a baby boy into the world earlier this year.

1. WalterIrwin

July 31, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Antoine should’ve known she was a gold digging ho. Word is she was cheating also…

2. Happy love

July 31, 2014 at 5:08 PM

Oh please evelyn you had no problem with his cheating as long as you were his main bitch. And how about all the men you were with puffy who got you the job with his lawyer, keashawn john (does chad know you did his cousin and half his teammates , and how about mark Pitts , malik yoda ,Tyson beckford,Kenny Anderson etc etc etc. you left when the money was was gone like a true gold digger

• lola

August 2, 2014 at 10:05 PM

She never said she was an angel

3. Yeiza

July 31, 2014 at 7:21 PM

And then you cheated on chad with the cash money dudes and banging Crawford while wailing all over the press about chad. You are a sick, damaged , ugly human being …

• lola

August 2, 2014 at 10:01 PM

You got proof?

• Yo

August 4, 2014 at 7:25 PM

Yeah, she bragged about it, it’s all there right down the tha dirty salad tossing details.

• lola

August 2, 2014 at 10:02 PM

Facts are always great! Assumptions not so much

4. AnotherNewName

July 31, 2014 at 9:17 PM

She is the liar. She stayed with him for ten years and allegedly knew he was cheating for years and stayed because he had money.

5. Stella

August 1, 2014 at 4:43 AM

Master gold digger, supreme con artist.

6. JimmyBiden

August 1, 2014 at 11:55 AM

CHeating never bothered Evelyn. She told Chad to get his freak on just use a condom. But when the money runs out then there’s a problem. Crawford better keep paying those bills and he better know you can’t change a ho into a housewife.

7. Jonathan

August 2, 2014 at 6:26 PM

Whenever i see these athletes with these low down dirty ho’s that have more mileage on them than an 18 wheeler, I think to myself, wow, they have no self esteem and must have tiny d*cks, thus they have to get with women that are basically prostit

Exclusive: The Bullet Scars That Will Forever Haunt Sheryl Lee Ralph’s Son, Etienne Maurice

Sheryl Lee Ralph shared a graphic photo on Instagram earlier this week of her son, Etienne Maurice, laying in a hospital bed bandaged up from bullet wounds. The purpose of the image was to be yet another voice calling to end gun violence.

On Wednesday, students across the country walked out of class to protest against gun violence, something that hit home for Ralph four years ago. “This mother wants #gunreform now! #guncontrol now,” she wrote.

It was during a night out in West Philadelphia that Ralph’s then 22-year-old child was robbed at gunpoint and shot three times; twice in the leg and one which grazed his forehead.

So as Ralph joined Wednesday’s national conversation about gun laws, HipHollywood talked exclusively with Etienne who shared exactly what went down the night a gun could have taken his life for good.

“I was shot four years ago, November 9 … I was black out drunk. The next thing I know I remember I woke up in the hospital, doctor said I had two bullet holes in my leg and a grazed bullet hole above my eyebrow.”

Maurice, who was robbed for his iPhone and his wallet, went on to tell us that this is something that he is reminded of constantly. “Having been shot is something that I carry with me every day. I still have numbness at the bottom of my leg from the nerve damage.”

And while he will always remember how he felt knowing his life almost ended, Etienne had a hard time fathoming how his famous mother felt. “We had the conversation about it last week and she said she peed on herself,” he told us.

For Maurice, he’s proud to see young children use their voices to make change. “There’s so many angles where we can talk about gun violence and how it’s effecting different communities,” he said. “Gun reform needs to take place now.”

Since that night, he hasn’t picked up a drink and has been now sober for four years. As for the suspects, a father-son duo, they are behind bars for attempted man slaughter.