MUSIC

Woman Claims August Alsina Ruptured Her Cervix During Sex

Here’s one wild rumor we just could not ignore: August Alsina is apparently … well endowed!

According to Media Take Out, a woman is considering suing the BET Awards “Best New Artist” winner because he allegedly ruptured her cervix during a sexual encounter. The woman tells MTO that Alsina’s man part is so large that it completely ripped her insides. The woman claims she lost so much blood from the encounter that she could have died.  By the way, the woman compares his manhood to a “bottle of febreeze.”

Apparently, the duo initially met on Instagram. Per the woman, after some back and forth on the social media website, Alsina invited her to see his show in Virgina. After the concert, she says the two went back to his hotel room and it was … “ON!”

… And there’s your dose of insane story of the day!

1. tia

July 9, 2014 at 1:10 PM

I think is nothing wrong. She saw it. Also he didn’t force her to let him have sex with her. So thsts her fault. Bye the way I LIVE YOU AUGUST

2. Najha

July 10, 2014 at 7:32 PM

First off, clearly she saw how big he was BEFORE the intercourse took place. Secondly, it wasn’t rape because she wanted it & initiated it. Lastly, if he’s as big as she says then he has NO control over that. He didn’t make himself become big. He was simply .. Well .. Blessed lol! I don’t believe she has a good case. She’s probably just after his money, he played her afterwards, or both. #TeamAugust

3. D

July 10, 2014 at 10:01 PM

I wanna say this is a pre-conceived stunt from his management, where they hire somegirl to sue him. He sings a bunch of love/sex songs, what better way to make money if girls or whoever think he’s packing. I mean I can’t say he’s not but any publicity is good publicity nah what I mean? :p

4. M I Y A

July 11, 2014 at 5:42 AM

That’s truly and really her fault!! She knew what she was getting into damn..! Dumb bitch.. Wasn’t his fault

5. mikayla

July 11, 2014 at 10:57 AM

Its her fault, you knew what you were getting into you cant blame august cause he is blessed with a gift he cant control . #TeamAugust

6. Zilea

July 11, 2014 at 2:43 PM

Damn Aug Thats My Dog Well that her fault. She knew he was working with a monster so…. no comment, i think she going for his gwop that it .Love u Aug!!!

7. Ya

July 12, 2014 at 1:45 PM

She gotta learn how to tak a big dick

8. rae

July 14, 2014 at 11:52 AM

LMAO August I can take that big ass febreze bottle! Lol anyways….if and when she felt that huge pipe going deeper, she should have told him to ease up. Some women just can’t take dick

Love u August…..i love it!

9. allina

July 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM

I THINK THAT GIRL IS WRONG FOR WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT MY CUTIEPIE ,ITS NOT HIS FAULT BECAUSE HE CAN NOT CONTROL THAT .HE BLASSED WITH IT ,TOP QUOTE:WHEN SHE SAW THE HIS DICK SHE COULD HAVE SAID NO ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!

• tootsie roll

January 10, 2015 at 2:09 PM

True

10. allina

July 14, 2014 at 6:22 PM

You wanna what I think about this story :I think that girl is so wrong , ya know august my nigga I don’t blam ya you was trying to get nutt in her

11. FleekStreet

November 18, 2014 at 8:54 PM

Lmaoo we that’s something to be proud of

It’s Litty! Migos, Jaden Smith & More Turn Up At ‘Bright’ World Premiere

Netflix definitely made sure the world premiere for their new flick Bright was lit!

Before the films stars including Will Smith, Joel Edgerton, Edgar Ramierez and Noomi Rapace hit the black carpet, Migos surprised fans with a pop-up performance.

(L-R)Quavo, Offset and Takeoff perform at the Premiere Of Netflix’s “Bright” at Regency Village Theatre on December 13, 2017 in Westwood, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)

Smith’s son Jaden also rocked the packed crowd at the Regency Village Theatre in Westwood.

Jaden Smith performs at the Premiere Of Netflix’s “Bright” at Regency Village Theatre on December 13, 2017 in Westwood, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)

Artists featured on the soundtrack BRIGHT: THE ALBUM including Portugal The Man, Machine Gun Kelly, Ty Dolla $ign, Kiiara, Slushie, Grey, Dram, and Bebe Rexha also hit up the premiere.

Bebe Rexha and Machine Gun Kelly arrive at the Premiere Of Netflix’s “Bright” at Regency Village Theatre on December 13, 2017 in Westwood, California. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)

Will also snapped some fun flicks with his son Jaden before greeting fans and speaking with reporters including HipHollywood.

He told HipHollywood that he was super excited to reunite with his Suicide Squad director David Ayer for the film, and would “work with him whenever he wants to.

“I love his madness how he creates,” gushes Smith. “How he thinks about scenes, the way he works with actors, it’s some of the best psychological work of any director I’ve ever worked with.”

In the film Smith plays an LAPD cop in a mythical world of orcs, elves and fairies … and Ayer told us, he couldn’t think of anyone better for the role.

“We had such a good time on Suicide Squad together and this role is kind of perfect for him, it’s an edgy movie, buts it’s funny. He’s got the best sense of humor of anybody I know.”

BRIGHT debuts on Netflix December 22. Peep the newest trailer below.