Why Tamar Braxton Is In Some Hot Legal Trouble!

Love and War Lawsuit … Tamar Braxton is in some hot legal water.

According to TMZ, songwriter, Emmi Kozulin filed a lawsuit against the Braxton Family Values star, claiming that the singer stole one of her songs which is featured on Braxton latest album, Love and War.

Emmi claims that not only did she write “One on One Fun” with  Angela Hunte, but that she even recorded “a version of the song” on her own. Kozulin did admit that Angela “had the right to license the lyrics” but claims it was all taken too far when Braxton recorded some of the same vocals from Kozulin’s version.

In Kozulin’s lawsuit, the singer claims that she is entitled to 50% of the royalties, plus damages.

According to Braxton’s rep, the “fight is between the writer and producer” and “has nothing to do with Tamar.”

1. norma01

June 5, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Tamar Braxton aint got no worries. She is winning!!!!!!!!

• hot stuff

June 11, 2014 at 7:24 PM

All u haters on Tamar…damn give a girl a break…r u making money…helll nooooo

• llawrence

June 12, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Yes I make 6 figures a year, hating on Tamar for what I am not walking around looking like a muppet, I don’t wear wigs, my husband ain’t fat and owe the IRS, my body is not shaped like a snake, I could go on but I won’t. giving Tamar a break ain’t nobody checking for the muppet she is not a factor.

• liliy

December 3, 2014 at 2:53 PM

she lost

2. llawrence

June 6, 2014 at 10:42 AM

SO TAMAR DIDN’T KNOW THAT HER VOCALS WAS NOT ON THE SONG? MY ASS SHE KNEW AND NOW WE ALL KNOW.

3. norma01

June 6, 2014 at 6:08 PM

Its a shame how mean spirited and nasty people are when someone is doing very well for themselves. I don’t believe Tamar Braxton stole someone song. The whole album is a hit all togather. Truth stands alone and does not need a defense. She is still one of the best in the business and winning!!!!

• llawrence

June 7, 2014 at 10:16 AM

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU IF YOU THINK TAMAR IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS. YOU NEED TO COMPARE TAMAR TO SOME ONE WHO ONLY SOLD 100 (NOT THOUSAND,ONE HUNDRED) COPIES ON HER FIRST ALBUM (YES LOVE AND WAR IS NOT HER FIRST ALBUM) THEN LOVE AND WAR DID NOT EVEN SELL 250 THOUSAND COPIES. AND CAN’T EVEN DO A LIVE TOUR WITH A BAND A CD? THAT’S WHAT THEY DO IN THE CLUBS. WHO YOU KNOW THAT IS A ALISTER SUPERSTAR THAT TOURS AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES. TAMAR IS ON THE LEVEL OF ANY ONE HIT WONDER ARTIST. WHEN THIS COURT CASE IS OVER SHE WILL NEVER MAKE ANOTHER HIT. (ASK MILLY VILLNELLY.)