Connect with us

FILMS

Naya Rivera Back On Twitter + Announces Special Surprise

Published

on

Naya Rivera took a little hiatus from Twitter … But now the singer is back!

Over the weekend, Naya’s fans were up in arms after realizing that the Glee star’s Twitter account had been deactivated. But on Tuesday afternoon, Naya reactivated her page and wrote to her fans:

“My account is back up! It needed some beauty sleep 😉 I have something special tomorrow for you guys! #BombShellsOfSummer.”

And what’s this special thing she speaks of? The singer is Galore magazine’s first cover bombshell of their summer issue. During the star’s interview with the mag, she opened up about what she has cooking up for the summer.

“We are kind of halting production on the album because there are so many things going on. Politics got involved so I’ve been putting it on the back burner; there are a lot of things that I’m doing that I’m excited about,” she told the publication about her new music.

She tells Galore that she is, “Finishing this season of Glee and a lot of other things like photo shoots and things I can’t really confirm.”

In April, Rivera and rapper, Big Sean broke off their engagement. There were a slew of reports as to why the couple ended their steamy romance, but according to Big Sean’s rep, the rapper “wishes Naya nothing but the best and it is still his hope that they can continue to work through their issues privately.”

 

 

FILMS

Sorry Folks! Martin Lawrence Doesn’t Think ‘Bad Boys 3’ Will Happen

Published

on

Martin Lawrence has pretty much lost hope in plans for another Bad Boys film, and for good reason. Over the last few months, the long-gestating third installment has lost it’s director and release date.

Now according to Lawrence it may have even lost one of it’s boys – co-star Will Smith. “I don’t think we’re going to get one, not the way everything’s turning out,” Lawrence told EW. “Will is off doing another movie, and I don’t think it’s going to happen.”

Just last December Smith told Jimmy Kimmel that Bad Boys 3 aka Bad Boys For Life,  was “very, very, very close” to beginning production. He also added of Lawrence, “I love that dude. That’s among the best times I’ve ever had making movies. So I’m looking forward to it.”

As for Lawrence, he’s ready if the project can get off life support. “I’m there, I’m ready right now,” said Lawrence. “If they wanted to do it, I’m ready, but I don’t have control of that. That’s the studio’s decision.”

Back in March, writer/director Joe Carnahan departed from the Sony Pictures’ flick after months of delays. And director Micheal Bay, who helmed both Bad Boys and Bad Boys II declined to return after too many set-backs. “Pretty soon its going to called Bad Old Boys because they can’t get it together with doing a script,” he told HipHollywood back in 2016. “Thats why I backed out of the process.”

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Instagram

Facebook

Advertisement

Trending