Exclusive: Floyd Mayweather On T.I. Beef: “I Wish Him Nothing But The Best”

Floyd Mayweather is moving on from any personal issues with rapper, T.I. and according to the boxing champ, is trying to stay positive. While on the red carpet for the Los Angeles premiere of Think Like A Man Too, Mayweather opened up about where he stands with the Atlanta rapper.

“I’m always going to be positive,” he said. “T.I. is a cool rapper, he is a good rapper and I wish him nothing but the best.”

Over Memorial Day weekend, Mayweather and Harris were involved in a nasty brawl while at a Fat Burger in Las Vegas. The entire altercation was over T.I.’s wife, Tameka Harris. During their physical exchange last month, Floyd can be heard saying “control your b!@$h.”

Before the fight, there were several rumors suggesting that Floyd and Tiny were hooking up. But as Floyd recalled the account, he explained that he and Tiny were just friends. “I’ve never slept with her, I never kissed her, never touched her in no inappropriate way,” he told blogger, Necole Bitchie.

The boxer also apologized for his words, telling Bitchie: “Only person I wanna apologize towards is Tiny. I said something like ‘control your b-tch’ and I don’t want to say that about Tiny. So I do apologize to Tiny because she cool people, man. She cool. She never been disrespectful to me.”

According to Floyd, Tiny and her bestie, Shekinah have attended a few of his Vegas parties, including the big bash over the holiday weekend.

1. dave

June 10, 2014 at 5:17 AM

Coward. Fight pacquiao

• Freddy West

June 10, 2014 at 7:40 AM

you fucking ‘asians’ think that being scared of needles and seeing blood makes you weak lmao

• Ab.

June 10, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Freddy you are right!!! lolololol.

• James Sadler

June 10, 2014 at 11:09 AM

That ship has long sailed man … stop living in the past … are you still hearing this excuse or you are just so incompetent you can’t think of another one.

• alex

June 10, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Don’t be the typical ignorant fool and make this about race our any other simple minded stereotype.

• Freddy West

June 11, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Aww shucks somebody is emotionally hurt ha ha ha

What ‘Geostorm’s’ Gerard Butler & Abbie Cornish Wish They Could Control Via Satellite

One of the many taglines for the new drama, Geostorm, is simply: “Some things weren’t meant to be controlled.”

The film follows a team comprised of world leaders that have one goal in mind: to save the world from natural disasters with the creation of Dutch Boy, a series of satellite grids that control weather and natural disasters around the world.

And while the movie is flooded with action and stellar performances, the film ironically rivals recent natural disasters and crises around the world, and welcomes a bigger conversation. “That’s the genus behind the movie,” the film’s star, Gerard Butler, told HipHollywood. “But nobody knew how acutely it was going to be happening when the movie came out.”

He added, “It’s fun, it’s epic, it’s exciting, but at its core, it’s like, listen, ‘We gotta be careful. We gotta be really careful.”

Co-star Jim Sturgess added. “There is this sort of backbone, a message about climate change, and you kind of hope that audience members leave with that somewhere in the consciousness.”

With the idea, however, that a large unit could control the world’s natural weather patterns, imagine if the same could apply for people’s personal lives.

So when HipHollywood sat down with the cast of the film, we asked: If you could have a grid of satellites over your personal life, what would it control?

For Abbie Cornish, she “wouldn’t mind a satellite that could bring all the local organic seasonal fruits and vegetables to my house ” or “a satellite to drop down fresh flowers.” Jim Sturgess suggested he would love help with “being late for things.”

But it was Butler who suggested “integration.”

He explained, “As opposed to having different satellites and saying, ‘Here’s one for my personal life, here’s one for my relationships, here’s one for my career; I’d rather just have one big satellite, combine them all together, and just shine a whole bunch of positive inspirational light on me as a whole.”

Geostorm hits theaters on Friday, October 20.