Exclusive: Floyd Mayweather On T.I. Beef: “I Wish Him Nothing But The Best”

Floyd Mayweather is moving on from any personal issues with rapper, T.I. and according to the boxing champ, is trying to stay positive. While on the red carpet for the Los Angeles premiere of Think Like A Man Too, Mayweather opened up about where he stands with the Atlanta rapper.

“I’m always going to be positive,” he said. “T.I. is a cool rapper, he is a good rapper and I wish him nothing but the best.”

Over Memorial Day weekend, Mayweather and Harris were involved in a nasty brawl while at a Fat Burger in Las Vegas. The entire altercation was over T.I.’s wife, Tameka Harris. During their physical exchange last month, Floyd can be heard saying “control your b!@$h.”

Before the fight, there were several rumors suggesting that Floyd and Tiny were hooking up. But as Floyd recalled the account, he explained that he and Tiny were just friends. “I’ve never slept with her, I never kissed her, never touched her in no inappropriate way,” he told blogger, Necole Bitchie.

The boxer also apologized for his words, telling Bitchie: “Only person I wanna apologize towards is Tiny. I said something like ‘control your b-tch’ and I don’t want to say that about Tiny. So I do apologize to Tiny because she cool people, man. She cool. She never been disrespectful to me.”

According to Floyd, Tiny and her bestie, Shekinah have attended a few of his Vegas parties, including the big bash over the holiday weekend.

1. dave

June 10, 2014 at 5:17 AM

Coward. Fight pacquiao

• Freddy West

June 10, 2014 at 7:40 AM

you fucking ‘asians’ think that being scared of needles and seeing blood makes you weak lmao

• Ab.

June 10, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Freddy you are right!!! lolololol.

• James Sadler

June 10, 2014 at 11:09 AM

That ship has long sailed man … stop living in the past … are you still hearing this excuse or you are just so incompetent you can’t think of another one.

• alex

June 10, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Don’t be the typical ignorant fool and make this about race our any other simple minded stereotype.

• Freddy West

June 11, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Aww shucks somebody is emotionally hurt ha ha ha

Clapback Queen … Yvette Nicole Brown Got Time Today!

Yes, you can now call Yvette Nicole Brown the “clapback queen”.

Brown has proven she has a way with words and is lethal with her language when it comes to social media shade. And while she tries not to dish it out too often, she found plenty of time to set folks straight about the cancellation of her comedy The Mayor.

The show starring Brown and Brandon Michael Hall never quite got its footing on ABC, which Yvette understood, but it was folks thinking that Lea Michele was the real star of the show that got her fingers tapping away on Twitter.

When HH talked to Yvette she explained why she felt it was important to set the record straight. Plus she revealed the only reason she would ever delete a tweet … actually it’s two reasons.