FILMS

Tamar Braxton Calls K. Michelle “Rude?”

Tamar Braxton is not letting K. Michelle’s recent comments about their longstanding beef pass her by.

“So nasty and SO Rude,” Tamar tweeted on Wednesday night, a post which appears to be in response to K. Michelle’s exclusive interview with HipHollywood.

HH caught up with K. on Tuesday evening while at the Versus and Flow event in Hollywood and during our exclusive chat with the star, the V.S.O.P singer addressed her beef with the Braxton Family Values star, telling us that the feud is over Tamar’s jealousy.

“I understand, if I was almost 50 and a young hot girl like me came along I would feel some type of way too.” We’re sure Tamar’s not going to like that 50 year old shhhhhade,” she told us.

“It’s really not any beef.  I grew up on The Muppets all my life, so I really don’t have a beef…you know, it’s just she pokes but it’s fine,” K. Michelle said.

Obviously there is no love lost between the two but will the feud ever come to an end?

1. norma01

May 8, 2014 at 9:54 AM

Girl, while would Tamar Braxton be jealous of some crazy hoodrat chick. K-Michelle need some serious help if she believes she looks better are younger than Tamar. Yes, Tamar is a few yrs older but looks way younger than K-Michelle. K-Michelle has fake everything from teeth falling out on stage to a fake loose butt. Tamar Braxton is winning in everything. Which means she is much better than you on all levels. K-Michelle is a loser and very bitter. Tamar never came for her at all. She is a liar and a bully. Nobody cares about your past because you did not persent it right from the start. A mean spirited clown everybody is laughing at. Where is the proof someone is coming for you, girl go have several seats.

• MADENHOUSTON

May 8, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Tamar can’t be heard singing what K produces. How many of Tamar songs been on the radio?

• Lixer

May 8, 2014 at 2:38 PM

How many Tamar songs been on the radio? Enough for one to be certified platinum and the second to be certified gold……

• MADENHOUSTON

May 8, 2014 at 3:01 PM

She’s the sound of today in her sis shadow and K is the sound of tomorrow. The latter part is a quote from Ebony Magazine… I like her but let’s keep it 100 her 1st effort was a flop and her name/affiliates helped her. K has just as many receipts for her FIRST EFFORT! STREET CRED AND ALL! I bet I’ll hear a K song bumpn in the streets/club etc before I hear All The Way Home…
          #jusSayn

• The truth forever hurts

May 9, 2014 at 2:38 AM

You’re delusional and deaf but that’s ok. Most K Michelle fans are.

• MADENHOUSTON

May 9, 2014 at 3:25 AM

I like Mrs herbert and Toni b lil sis yo that’s where yall get real mixed up from crazed stans. This chic has her own rights as well bur when muthafuckas call out ignorance or know how to use words we get called everything under the moon and sun lmao hilarious . That’s the epitome of fuckery personified… I’m open to opinions this what the blog is for but your clearly either Tamar herself or someone who is 1 french fry short of a happy meal. I’m not deaf by far. I do know your girl be damn near scaring me with all of those faces she makes when hitn or barely hitn notes… lookn like the last exorcist or sum shit but I’m not doubting her talent but hey its just an opinion we all have them. I love em but neither one of them heaux are pay either one of us to resort to name calling ..#WhyUMadTho?

• Lixer

May 10, 2014 at 9:45 AM

She has a 4 octave range and has been producing vocals for her sister (and others) for over a decade…..a lot of the harmonies you hear in Toni’s music over the years are actually Tamars vocals STACKED….and it works because she sounds like Toni in her lower octaves…..To even begin to attack Tamar’s voice in favor of K Michelles is laughable…Tamar is a true vocalist, her album is nothing but impressive melodies and complex background work…why you think Toni didn’t want to let her go as her “doo wop pop” chick?

• MADENHOUSTON

May 10, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Are you done man

• chant02

May 13, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Lol! #whyUmadthou? Somebody has something intelligent to say with some real validity and you wanna cut them off?

May 15, 2014 at 3:58 AM

I hope you are done because you have No Class and degrade women but I Hope you Respect you Mom! You know sometime its Best not to say anything before you say something That’s Not True. But you still have a nice day.!! Pls stop the name calling maybe some agree with you But MOST Don’t. Lies you Tell!!

May 13, 2014 at 11:54 AM

YOU MUST NOT HAVE SEEN THAT HOT SUGAR VIDEO. THAT WAS A HOT MESS AND TAMAR WENT ON SOCIAL MEDIA SAYING THAT RIHANNA’S PEOPLE MESSED UP THE VIDEO. HOW CAN SOMEBODY ELSE MESS UP A VIDEO THAT HER ASS WAS IN. WELL TAMAR DID NOT USE THAT 4 OCTAVE AT THE R.KELLY CONCERT OH YEA I FORGOT SHE WAS NOT SINGING LIVE. HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU KNOW TAMARS VOCALS WERE STACKED? NOW THAT’S LAUGHABLE. TONI DIDN’T HAVE NO PROBLEM LETTING TAMAR GO SHE DIDN’T NEED HER LOOK AT TONI NOW. SHANTE MOORE CAN OUT SING TAMAR ANYDAY, AND THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER ARTIST THAT CAN OUT SING AND PERFORM TAMAR. IF IT WAS NOT FOR VINCE WE WOULD NOT EVEN KNOW TAMAR AND HER ASS WOULD BE STILL DOING DOO WOP.

• Lixer

May 13, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Yes the hot sugar video was horrible. I do not think anyone here will defend that LOL. Anywho Tamar is listed as vocal assistance/producer on quite a few of Toni’s songs. Just read the pages in her album books…..That’s how I know. I’m a Toni fan first…..Also, if you’re into vocal work, you can identify harmony structure and technique…especially by artists you are familiar with, and Tamar’s is usually easy to pinpoint especially with her (sometimes annoying) very breathy vocals. (I could identify Kandi Burruss’, and Mya’s harmony/background work on Tamar’s debut)….and who’s even talking about Chante Moore? She’s great but a random person to throw into this debate.

May 14, 2014 at 4:05 PM

I MENTION HER NAME BECAUSE SOMEONE SAID TAMAR WAS A BETTER SINGER THAN SOME OTHER ARTIST AND THAT TAMAR RANGE WAS BEST.

• jusme

May 14, 2014 at 7:53 PM

You are so wrong though. The Tamar Braxton you see is not the same Tamar Braxton that others see. And the reason I call you a hater is because you are trying to convince people to see something that is not true. You claim you statin facts but we don’t believe you cuz that aint what we seen. I’ve seen Tamar sing live and when I did she killed it. I’m sorry that you had a bad experience but Tamar can SANG point blank period. She is winning and will continue to win as long as she has people like you and K Michelle hating on her talent.

May 15, 2014 at 12:14 PM

FIRST OF ALL I DID NOT SAY TAMAR COULD NOT SING I SAID NOT A LIVE PERFORMANCE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY GREAT SINGERS THERE ARE IN THE BLACK CHURCHS, AND YEA AT CHURCH YOU STAND IN ONE PLACE AND SING. I AM TALKING ABOUT SOME BEYONCE SHIT WERE YOU SANGING, AND DANCING ALL OVER THE STAGE AND YOU ARE NOT BREATHING ALL HARD TRYING TO PERFORM. THAT’S WHAT I SAID. WHEN TAMAR GET ON BEYONCE’S LEVEL THEN YOU CAN SAY SHE IS WINNING AND THE WORLD KNOWS THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. I DON’T HAVE TO CONVINCE PEOPLE OF SHIT TAMAR IS DOING A GREAT JOB OF THAT. CAN YOU SEE I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON ON THESE SITES THAT’S NOT A TAMAR FAN. THOSE OTHERS THAT SEE TAMAR NEED TO GIVE HER SOME ADVICE ON HOW SHE ACTS LIKE A TEENAGER ON TWITTER EVERYDAY. #THIS AND #THAT. WHO DOES THAT WHAT GROWN ASS WOMEN YOU KNOW DOES THAT.

• jusme

May 15, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Who are you to tell a grown woman what to post on her twitter page? Don’t nobody come for you. That is your opinion of Tamar if you don’t like it then don’t like it. You mad because she aint like you or K Michelle? FYI she don’t have to be. Don’t nobody be trying to change who you are so let her be who she is. You’s a hater FA REAL!

May 19, 2014 at 6:37 PM

FINALLY YOU SAID SOMETHING THAT IS TRUE. IT’S MY OPINION AND IF YOU DON’T LIKE MY OPINION TOO BAD I HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMMENT ON WHO EVER I WANT. I THINK IT IS REALLY FUNNY THAT YOU THINK ANYONE IS HATING ON TAMAR FOR WHAT. GIRL NOBODY WANTS TO BE TAMAR AND NOBODY WANTS WHAT TAMAR HAS. YOUR RIGHT SHE IS NOTHING LIKE ME CAUSE I NEVER HAD WORK DONE ON MY FACE AND I DON’T WEAR WIGS I HAVE MY OWN HAIR DOWN MY BACK, AND I DON’T BOUNCE AROUND WHEN I AM TALKING LIKE A CHILD. HAVE A WAY BETTER BODY ALL REAL BORN WITH IT. TAMAR HAS A FLAT ASS SAGGING BREAST YEA WE SAY THEM WHEN SHE WAS AT THE GRAMMY’S IN THAT RED DRESS YOU REMEMBER WHEN SHE DIDN’T WIN. MY HUSBAND IS 6’2 195 LBS ALL MUSCLE AND WE DON’T OWE THE IRS. SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO NOT COMMENT ON ME CAUSE I CAN BRING IT. FA REAL!!!

May 15, 2014 at 3:53 AM

Again you are correct! Do you sing? I like you already!! Take care…

• chant02

May 13, 2014 at 11:49 PM

I thought her name was Chante Moore?

May 15, 2014 at 3:25 AM

Baby girl both R Kelly and Tamar song LIVE from their tracks. R Kelly did not travel with a band and he was the HeadLiner so why some want to down. Tay to open 45-1hr performance which she did a damn good job and yes she was singing Live same as Kell. I sing with tracks also and many artist do the same. If you know the history record deals wanted her to be like Toni but she was still young but if you keep Hope in which she did

• chant02

May 13, 2014 at 11:48 PM

It sounds like you the one that’s mad lol. Didn’t nobody result to name calling and foul language except you. #HahawhyUmadthou?

May 14, 2014 at 4:38 PM

DID YOU FORGET THE NAMES YOU CALLED K. MICHELLE? YOU CAN’T WIN WITH MADEHOUSTON STOP WHILE YOU CAN.

• jusme

May 14, 2014 at 7:39 PM

I aint tryin to win I already won boo! Yall the ones hatin on her character. That’s who she is. And what did I call K Michelle a hood rat? That aint fiction that is fact. Just look at how she reacted to a twitter post that her name was not even mentioned in. She stay stocking Tamar to look to see if she talking about her. If K want’s to just stick to singing do that and stop worrying about things that don’t concern her.

May 15, 2014 at 3:02 AM

Baby girl chant02 did not once speak nasty ugly words that madehouston said

May 14, 2014 at 4:36 PM

I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING SHE DOES MAKE A LOT OF FACES AND SHE CAN’T SIT STILL WHEN SHE IS TALKING LIKE AS IF SHE IS ON SOME TYPE OF MEDS.

• Lixer

May 9, 2014 at 7:10 AM

Sound of what tomorrow? The Hood? No one knows her outside of that. Besides even before Tamar went solo she and Trina and Towanda had a Dance #1 for “The Boss”…so Tamar has been charting since the 90s…and she was a Teen then. K michelle and Tamar are only 7 years apart so they are both getting their starts pretty late. Plus I don’t listen to Urban Radio like that, I listen to the R&B stations and they were playing Tamar all summer when her songs were out……she didn’t #1 for nothing…..and Love and War (the single) is certified Platinum.

May 15, 2014 at 2:51 AM

you put that so well but Haters going to believe that”He Say She Say” mess most haters want accept the truth but be glad when bad things happen. I try to tell people that Tay is a R&B singer like Queen Mary J,Ledisi,Anita,Patty,uncle Charile,Keith Sweat,Fantasia,etc I’m with you on listening to R&B radio station and she’s with the Real Big Hounds…

• Lixer

May 9, 2014 at 7:16 AM

Also name & affiliations? That’s from years of networking and building relationships with the right people. Lets not forget that they all originally got a deal together back in 89….when Tamar was only an adolescent…..and was in a group as a teenager that only had one hit, and now shes finally built herself and brand up to make big hits on her own.

May 12, 2014 at 2:25 PM

YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND YOU MUST BE TAMAR CAUSE ONLY YOU AND HER KNOW ABOUT TAMAR BEING PLATINUM. YOU NEED TO STOP YOU SOUND SO SILLY. TAMAR WILL NEVER BE PLATINUM GO TO SEE TAMAR’S SHOW AND THEN TELL ME IF SHE IS PLATINUM.

May 15, 2014 at 2:36 AM

Lixer is telling the truth those are her singles. Love and war platinum and the one went gold!’

• Maxine Shaw

May 8, 2014 at 11:40 PM

“Tamar never came for her at all.” Annnnd this is why nobody take Tamartians seriously. Y’all just lie. And lie. And LIE.

• Matt

May 9, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Tamar is a hood rat too. lol. What planet are you living on? haha.

• jusme

May 13, 2014 at 11:28 PM

Umm I’m sorry can you tell me your definition of hood rat cus i don’t see Tamar as no hood rat?

• Matt

May 14, 2014 at 6:38 AM

She’s from Severn, MD. Enough said. Lol.

• jusme

May 14, 2014 at 7:52 AM

What does that mean? She don’t live there though. And she hasn’t lived there for 30 years. So besides where she is from and doesn’t live anymore what classifies her as a hood rat? If you don’t know what u talkin about just say that and keep it movin.

• Matt

May 14, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Are you mad or naw? Cause it sounds like you’re mad. She’s ghetto, loud and ratchet. It is what it is. She’s too damn old to be that damn loud and ratchet. Let’s keep it real. Tamar could not ever be K on her good or bad day. K’s talent alone is far better than Tamar’s. Tamar tries to be sexy, but fails because she just looks like an old lady trying to be 17 again. There’s only one woman who can be damn near 50 and pull off sexy, well 2, Jennifer Lopez and Mariah. Tamar needs to take several seats and keep it moving. You can take the girl out the hood, but you can’t take the hood out the girl. Let’s be clear.

• jusme

May 14, 2014 at 9:09 AM

Mad for what hunny you the one that is clearly and sadly delusional. She doesn’t have to be K Michelle she is Tamar Braxton. Grammy nominated, BET award winning, Soultrain award winning, star of 2 #1 reality shows, co-host of the real that will be on 2 networks, executive producing got a man that treats her like a queen Tamar Braxton. Please tell me what K Michelle has that Tamar does not because I can tell you what Tamar has that K does not. That’s the thing you think Tamar is jealous but she has never said one thing to tare down K. If you have to lie by saying someone lip syncs when you know they don’t that is called insecurity boo. I think your girl K is the rat and will forever be the rat because she continues to take things to the gutter where she is most comfortable.

May 14, 2014 at 4:31 PM

SORRY SOUL SISTER THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA AND THEN THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF JERSEY ARE THE #1 REALITY SHOWS YOU NEED TO CHECK YOUR FACTS. K. IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SAID TAMAR LIP SYNCS THERE ARE ABOUT 5 SITE THAT SAID IT AND WHEN I WENT TO THE R.KELLY CONCERT THERE WAS A GANG OF PEOPLE THERE SAYING IT AND THEY WERE ALSO WERE SAYING HURRY UP AND GET HER OFF STAGE WE CAME TO SEE R.KELLY NOT HER ASS. SO DON’T BLAME K. FOR THAT SHE IS JUST REPEATING WHAT SHE HEARD. EVERYBODY THERE WOULD NOT HAVE SAID IT IF IT WAS NOT TRUE AND TAMAR WENT ON SOCIAL MEDIA DAYS AFTER THE SHOW TRYING TO DO DAMAGE CONTROL. DO YO REALLY THINK K. WANT TAMAR’S HUSBAND THE ONLY PERSON THAT WANTS HIM IS TAMAR. YOU SHOULD STOP WHILE YOU CAN CAUSE I THINK YOUR CRAZY AND CALLING K A RAT SHOWS YOU ARE HATING ON K. CAUSE SHE IS DOING BETTER THAN YOUR ASS.

• jusme

May 14, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Girl first you say don’t believe everything you see on the internet then you say you read it on 5 different sites. You are all over the place! You just pullin stuff out the air. You be statin facts like Tamar was married before to who? Tamar first album only sold 100 copies but was 127 on billboard 200 that aint 100 copies boo. K is a hood rat she always tryin to fight somebody that aint hate hunny that’s fact. When you lie on somebody just to make yourself look better that’s hate. And u right don’t know Tamar so stop talking about people you don’t know. When you do that’s called hating. Im sayin just show me 3 (credible) sites that say Tamar is a lip syncer and I will be 1 hun dun K Michelle. I will say you are right llawarence I was wrong and K Michelle is a better sanger than Tamar Braxton.

May 15, 2014 at 9:28 AM

OK HOE LET ME GIVE IT TO YOU FIRST OF ALL TAMARS FIRST HUSBAND WAS NAME DARRLY WAS A PRODUCER, SECOND I TOLD YOU AT THE R.KELLY CONCERT I WAS THERE AND SAW THIS WITH MY ON EYES, I DON’T NEED TO MAKE SHIT UP AND THE SECTION I WAS IN THEY WERE SAYING WHEN IS R.KELLY COMING ON SHE IS NOT SINGING LIVE GET HER OFF THE STAGE THEN IF YOU GO ON TAMARS TWITTER SHE WAS DOING DAMAGE CONTROL TRYING TO EXPLANE WHY SHE WAS NOT SINGING LIVE. THEN IF YOU TAKE YOUR NASTY ASS ON MEDIA TAKEOUT, BOSSIP, FUNKY DIVEVA, YOUTUBE, TRUST ME YOU CAN FIND A LOT MORE SITES IF YOUR ASS WOULD LOOK. OH YEA HOE JUST GO ON TAMAR’S GOOGLE.COM AND TYPE IN “WHO TAMAR BRAXTON DATED” AND WHEN YOUR ASS SEE ALL THE NAMES THEN YOU WILL SHUT THE HELL UP OH YEA SHE SLEPT HER WAY UP THE INDUSTRY LADDER. IF PEOPLE ARE NOT TAMAR FANS YOU SHOULD JUST EXCEPT IT AND NOT COME FOR THEM. GET YOUR ASS SOME OTHER PROJECTS TO WORK ON THIS HERE IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU. OH YEA IF YOU WATCH THE FIRST SEASON OF THE BRAXTONS YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN WERE TAMAR EVEN TOLD HER SISTERS I CAN HELP YOU GUYS GET A MAN IN THIS INDUSTRY. CHECK THAT OUT TOO . I WILL BE WATING FOR YOU TO RESPOND HOE.

• jusme

May 15, 2014 at 5:51 PM

AAAAHHHHAAA! You got me rolling girl. U mad? Please don’t be mad. We are all grown (at least I hope we grown if you a lil girl please let me know so I can say bye felcia now) You don’t have to result to calling me names boo you don’t even know me. Darryl who? Smith, Johnson, Jackson, what? Media Take Out Bossip, Funky Diveva, Youtube, that’s your proof? Them sites are not credible hunny. Tamar is in love with her man. And her man is in love with her. She wants her sisters to be secure and have the same. Maybe you should find you somebody and make love not war. I can tell you don’t have nobody because you are really angry. If you had somebody maybe you could relate to Tamar and her music. I see why you goin hard for your girl K now because what she sings about is the latter part of love and you must be experiencing that. BUT if you get Tamar’s album you might be able to find you a man (or a woman what ever your choice is) and learn how to be in love with somebody.

May 16, 2014 at 1:12 PM

Sorry not mad at all but what I do know you don’t want to look up the facts cause you know it’s true. If you google what I told you would know his last name and the marriage is public record, when Tamar and Vince got married it was mention about her first husband. Don’t be afraid to look up who your girl was kicking it with. Better yet you talk like you know her if so just asked her. FYI I have been married for 15 years and I work in the industry and my husband is a lawyer, I have a wonderful life and I don’t need to listen to music about fighting and then making up our marriage is not dysfunctional. I could listen to BEYONCE’S #1 album it is more on the lines of my marriage, my husband don’t have me with a bottle of henessey looking out the window crying, or having to get in my car and leave my home cause we always fighting, not that kind of party. But the fact remains Vince is not Tamar’s first husband. Look it up you scared.

• jusme

May 16, 2014 at 5:41 PM

Oh great that is good hunny I am glad for you and your 15 years of marriage. But why do you feel the need to tare down another strong black woman that is succeeding? IF she was married before she got her a better man now. You are not going to convince any real fans that she can not sing live so just give it up. Once again if you had a bad experience sorry fa ya. At this point I’m just going to agree to disagree because if you don’t like the girl you don’t like the girl. And don’t say you didn’t say you don’t like her because you participated in the childishness by calling her Taymuppet. Hate on hater AND have a glorious life

May 19, 2014 at 6:11 PM

SORRY BUT I HAVE NO HATE FOR TAMAR I COMMENT ON HER AND OTHER ARTIST WHEN I GET AN EMAIL FROM MY FRIENDS SITE I DON’T SEARCH TAMAR SHE IS NOT INTERESTING. BUT IF YOU SEARCH ABOUT YOUR FRIEND SHE WENT ON TWITTER YESTERDAY AND TRIED TO COME FOR BEYONCE AND HER FANS BAD MOVE. GO ON URBANBELLE.COM PULL UP “TAMAR CLAPS BACK AT BEYONCE’S FANS” SO WHEN I GET EMAILS LIKE THAT YEA I COMMENT ON TAMAR. BAD EXPERIENCE I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN CAUSE MY LIFE IS GRAND. YOUR GIRL ON THE OTHER HAND MUST BE BITTER BECAUSE SHE IS ALWAYS ON TWITTER SAYING HOW SOMEBODY IS ALWAYS MESSING WITH HER. POOR THING NOBODY IS EVEN THINKING ABOUT TAMAR BUT VINCE. I BET SHE WON’T GO FOR BEY OR HER FANS AGAIN THEY RIPPED HER A NEW ONE. YOU THINK I TALKED ABOUT HER ASS BAD READ THAT SITE AND YOU MIGHT THINK I AM A FRIEND OF TAMAR. GUESS A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE ARE HATERS CAUSE IN THE INDUSTRY TAMAR IS KNOWN AS TAEMUPPET ASK HER SHE KNOWS IT. OH BUT I FORGOT YOU SCARED TO READ THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR GIRL.

• youstupid

October 5, 2014 at 5:19 AM

You say you in the industry but you get all your info from gossip sites ctfu yup we believe you smfh

October 8, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Stupid where do you think the shit you read on the blogs come from. THE INDUSTRY stupid. I get paid for this where is your check from WELFARE.?

October 8, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Your girl has had a lot of negative press since this post are you missing your edges like the muppet too.

May 15, 2014 at 2:18 AM

Which show was that? If a gang of people wanted Tay off the stage and they came to see R Kelly then should have came Late and they would have miss Tay performance!!

May 15, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Now Matt and LL I have to agree with Jusme. If lip sync is bad then ALL Music Artist is Not True To Their Fans and ALL Artist do it. You are not crazy sweetie! Take care

May 14, 2014 at 4:19 PM

THANK YOU MATT I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER THIS GIRL IS JUST AS CRAZY AS TAMAR. SHE CAN’T EXCEPT THE FACT WITH OUT VINCE WE WOULD NOT EVEN KNOW TAMAR. AND WHO’S TO SAY VINCE MIGHT REGRET THAT.

May 15, 2014 at 1:59 AM

What did I miss because EVERYTHING you said about Tay it sounds the same for K and remember you said a hood rat is where you from so you 4got K is from Memphis enough said. I only quoted you my friend.

• Matt

May 15, 2014 at 6:05 AM

Read what I said because no where in what I said will you see anything about K not being a hod rat. K. Michelle is a hood rat, Tamar is a rat too. Like I said, you can fake it until you make it. Get a little money, act a little bougie, but at the end of the day you’re still that little hood rat from Severn, MD. Keep it real.

May 15, 2014 at 1:53 AM

Wow a hood rat is where you come from I thought it was a choice and Tay is not a hood rat. What is a hood rat… A rat that wear a hood? Lol. I do remember it take one to know one so are you a hood rat?

2. norma01

May 8, 2014 at 9:59 AM

HipHollywood, I saw Tamar tweet it had no name attached. How do you know it was to K-Michelle did Tamar tell you that. Sometimes the media can be the worst outlet period. All I know is a lie don’t care who tell it!!!

3. Lixer

May 8, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Why would Tamar be so jealous if she has the better career. I’m confused about that. Where is K’s nominations, accolades and Platinum RIAA certifications?

• Maxine Shaw

May 8, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Where are Tamar’s?

• Lixer

May 9, 2014 at 7:13 AM

Just google “Tamar Braxton Goes Platinum” your answer is there.

• Maxine Shaw

May 10, 2014 at 2:37 AM

“For the first time in her 24-year recording career, singer Tamar Braxton has gone platinum!”

*cracks up* I needed that laugh on a day like this. Thanks. And kudos to Tamar. Hopefully K won’t need two decades and a rich husband to get her first platinum hit.

• Lixer

May 10, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Well K Michelle is in her 30s along with Tamar without any of it…sooooo…yeah lets not hope it’ll take until K is in her 50s to finally be seen as a serious act.

May 12, 2014 at 2:21 PM

NO YOU MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD NOW MY HEAD HURTS. TAMAR AND PLATINUM WILL NEVER BE IN THE SAME SENTENCE. GIRL YOU CRAZY.

May 15, 2014 at 1:46 AM

Why it got to be like that and Not Hard Work. It took my friend 40yrs and in 2015 we will be talking Great things about her Music. C U next year!!

May 12, 2014 at 2:19 PM

HOW YOU GO PLATINUM IF YOUR ABLUM ONLY SOLD 350 COPIES YOU CAN’T BELIVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET. PLATINUM MEANS YOU SOLD OVER A MILLION COPIES. TAMAR MIGHT HAVE PAID TO HAVE THAT PUT ON THE WEB. TAMAR ALSO PUT ON GOOGLE THAT SHE WAS ON THE LEVEL OF BEYONCE, NIKI, RIHANNA, AND CHRIS BROWN AND WE ALL KNOW THA’T A BIG JOKE.

May 15, 2014 at 1:43 AM

Love and war single did go platinum and the one went gold. No she did not have to pay to put the truth out there. Tamar is not on the same level as Bey,Rhri,Nicki,Chris because they are POP artist and Tamar is a R&B Artist. You may be surprise but Tamar do have Fans and people don’t want to accept that? Let everyone do their thing and Stop the Madness on who copy who because this Business is a Big CopyCat Industry. Take care….

• Matt

May 9, 2014 at 2:23 PM

YASSS!!!

May 12, 2014 at 2:07 PM

TAMAR GOT PLATINUM WHAT? THERE ARE A LOT OF ARTIST THAT GET A NOMINATION BUT IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY ALMOST IS JUST DON’T GET IT. IF TAMAR IS NOT JEALOUS THEN WHY IS SHE ALWAYS ON IG AND SOCIAL MEDIA MAKING STATEMENTS AND REPLYING TO K. AND WHAT ACCOLADES DOES TAMAR HAVE DID YOU KNOW HER FIRST ABLUM ONLY SOLD 100 COPIES, AND TAMAR WAS FIRED BY 5 LABELS? YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ UP ON TAMAR BEFORE YOU MAKE STATMENTS. I AM ALSO CONFUSED.

• Lixer

May 12, 2014 at 9:18 PM

I don’t have to read up on Tamar, I’ve been following her for years before the show. The way I discovered her was while trying to figure out who was doing the backup vocals on an album and read the liner notes, looked her up and realized she was Toni’s little sis. Been spinning her leaked and soundtrack songs for years before she released this album.

Her first album DID NOT SELL 100 COPIES. it peaked at number 127 on the billboard 200 and number 42 on the R&B chart. It takes over a few thousand copies to at least break into the the top 200. She would have never charted with only 100 copies…who would even report that? Tamar is not jealous, she can just be immature at times just like K Michelle by allowing a petty argument to continue. Trying to give the best read or shade. They do not know how to simply back down and move on. That is a fault on both sides…..this is far from jealousy because I do not see one being better looking than the other, both has gotten work done, and they both wear wigs…now compare their careers? I see nothing for Tamar to be jealous of her about. They aren’t even that far apart in age.

May 13, 2014 at 11:35 AM

I CHECKED AND YOUR FACTS ARE WRONG TAMARS FIRST ALBUM ONLY SOLD 100 COPIES NO WAY CAN YOU SELL 100 COPIES AND MAKE BILLBOARD I AM NOT SAYING 100 THOUSAND I AM SAYING 100 (HUNDRED). TONI EVEN SAID IT ON THE SHOW THAT TAMARS SECOND ALBUM SOLD MORE THAN HER FIRST AND LOVE AND WAR ONLY SOLD 300 THOUSAND COPIES. YOU CAN BELIVE WHAT EVER YOU LIKE BUT THE FACTS DON’T LIE, AND THE NUMBERS DON’T LIE.

• Lixer

May 13, 2014 at 1:16 PM

Are you making things up? You do not get on the billboard 200 with only 100 records sold. You can even check billboard’s archives and get that info. ALSO, she joked on that fact on the first season of the Braxtons. Also Love and War THE SINGLE went platinum as I mentioned…..NOTTTT the album. That can be verified with an easy google search of “Tamar Braxton goes Platinum” Also Love and War sold 361,000 as of March and today it is still in the top 100…so at this rate it could be gold in a matter of weeks.

May 15, 2014 at 1:32 AM

Baby girl …lixer is correct you have to sell over 100copies to make billboard and R&B charts and she was on both. Just like these sites stated Vince owed the IRS and do you know that the IRS replied to Mr Herbert that they was not responsible for that false info. Sometime you can’t believe everything on these sites. Lots of artist was drop look at Kelly she has been drop but she will not give up just as Tay! So let these artist do there thang oh you said the Key Word to show PROOF that K starts the mess…. You said Tamar Need To Stop REPLING Back to K. That tells me K gets on Twitter and act childless and you always telling people 2 tell Tamar what to do pls tell K to STOP it and she looks no better than Tay which is worst a muppet or a Donkey with a big Azz? Gotta go take care!!

4. disqus_EnhKL3de17

May 8, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Sad thing is kmichelle is 30 tamar is 37 they both are in their 30s… kmichelle young hot u wasnt that when u got new teeth tits and ass shots…

• L1975

May 11, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Lol hello!!!!

5. The Thruth forever hurts

May 9, 2014 at 2:37 AM

Hip Hollywood stop feeding into this story. She didn’t address K. Michelle in her recent tweets. You guys just want to keep the beef alive. Tamar is winning. K Michelle is struggling. Stop it already with your stories.

May 12, 2014 at 2:00 PM

TAMAR WINNING WHAT THEY BOTH ARE DOING THE SAME THING EXCEPT K IS GOING TO BE IN A MOVIE AND A MUSICAL. K’S NEW ALBUM IS GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF A-LIST ARTIST ON IT. YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO SEE TAMAR ON HER TOUR YOU MIGHT SEE THINGS IN A WHOLE NEW LIGHT. K. STRUGGLING IN WHAT HER TOUR WAS GREAT SHE DOES HER TOUR LIVE NOT WITH A CD AND SHE IS AN ENTERTAINER. K. ALSO HAS HER ON SHOW COMING OUT THIS YEAR. SO WERE DO YOU SEE STRUGGLING.

6. norma01

May 9, 2014 at 3:49 AM

Sorry, but Maxine Shaw what rock you just crawled from under. Boo, you better go and check Tamar Braxton resume, and have several ok. K-Michelle Ms. Yuck mouth will kill her own little sad career. Fake everything, but that lying tongue. Her butt looks like the tale end of a bull. Tamar is only 3 or maybe 4 yrs older, but K-Michelle looks way older than Tamar Braxton. Her team needs to get her some meds for mental illness.

May 12, 2014 at 1:50 PM

CHECK YOUR FACTS ONCE AGAIN YOU SAY THINGS THAT ARE STUPID. CAN YOU COUNT TAMAR IS 37 K JUST TURNED 30 SO HOW IS THAT 3 OR 4 YEARS. HAVE YOU CHECKED TAMAR’S RESUME CAUSE SHE WAS FIRED BY 5 DIFFERENT LABLES, HER FIRST ALBUM ONLY SOLD 100 COPIES, TAMAR HAS DATED LOT OF MEN IN THE INDUSTRY. TAMAR ALSO IS PLANNING ON GETTING FAKE BREAST SO I GUESS THAT’S OK IN YOUR BOOK IT’S NOT FAKE. K. PERFORMS WITH A LIVE BAND NOT A CD. SO TELL US ON TAMAR’S RESUME WHERE SHE DID SOMETHING OUTSTANDING. TAMAR MAY HAVE GOTTEN A FEW GRAMMY NONMINATIONS BUT LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE ALMOST IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY THAT DON’T GET IT. TAMAR IS NOT ATTRACTIVE AND SHE ACTS LIKE A TEENAGER. WHO YOU KNOW THAT IS 37 YEARS OLD ON IG AND SOCIAL MEDIA SAYING #THIS AND #THAT. YOU NEED TO GO A FIND A ROCK TO CRAWL UNDER AND TAKE TAMAR WITH YOU. MEDS TAMAR IS THE ONE WHO ACTS LIKE SHE IS ADH. WHEN TAMAR SPEAKS SHE IS MOVING ALL AROUND LIKE SHE CAN’T SIT STILL. THAT AND THE WAY HER FACE LOOKS THAT’S WHY THEY CALL HER A MUPPET. ONE HIT SONG DOES NOT MAKE YOU A SUPER STAR. OH YEA I FORGOT K. IS GETTING READY TO BE IN A MUSICAL AND DO A MOVIE WHAT ABOUT TAEMUPPET!!!

• jusme

May 13, 2014 at 11:15 PM

What you are talking about Tamar is a boss. She produces her own shows and has her own talk show. Not to mention touring and bout to put out a new album and a new music video. Plus she produces other shows. Why do you not like Tamar? When someone goes all the way out they way to say nothing but negative things about somebody that’s called a hater boo. But I guess its necessary. Beyonce said to love thy hater so hate on hunny. Where would people be without your kind?

May 14, 2014 at 3:40 PM

FYI K. MICHELLE IS DOING HER OWN SHOW THIS YEAR. THE TALK SHOW TAMAR IS ON IS NOT HER OWN THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE ON IT, I DON’T EVEN KNOW TAMAR SO HOW COULD YOU SAY I DON’T LIKE HER. EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT TAMAR WAS NOTHING BUT FACTS SO HOW CAN THAT BE NEGATIVE. TAMAR IS NOT DOING ANYTHING MORE OR BETTER THAN K. AND OTHER ARTIST. K. IS DOING A MUSICAL WITH MR.ELBA AND A MOVIE THAT WILL BE COMING OUT NEXT YEAR. K. ALSO IS TOURING AND WILL BE PUTING OUT A NEW ALBUM. I WAS JUST CORRECTING THE FACTS THAT SAID TAMARS ALBUM WENT PLATINUM. HATER SORRY HATE WHAT ABOUT TAMAR WHO WOULD WANT HER LIFE, I DON’T WANT NOTHING SHE HAS HER MAN, HER VOICE, AND DAMM SURE NOT HER FACE, AND HER BIG MOUTH. IT’S PEOPLE LIKE ME AND THE REST OF THESE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE THAT KEEP IT REAL NOT LIKE THE KIND THAT PUT OUT LIES TO MAKE SOMEBODY SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT.

May 15, 2014 at 12:57 AM

Baby girl you starting to go deep with Tamar and K one thing for Real both are doing their thing but Tamar is ahead. Yes K will have her on show but already this side of the world have no desire to watch her on TV when BFV and Tamar and Vince renewed 4 4th and Tand V 3rd season. Tamar working on her new album also but Tamar did get the The Real off the ground to have Fox and BET to pick it up

• Prince Morgan

May 15, 2014 at 8:49 PM

What the hell are you obsessed with K damn is it really that deep?

May 16, 2014 at 12:44 PM

Nope not obsessed with K. I just don’t like it when people get mad at you when your not a Tamar fan. If you make a statement about Tamar they say your a hater. I have no reason to be a hater I love myself and my life. But when someone comes at me because I don’t like some ones music then I am going to come back with the noise.

May 15, 2014 at 12:50 AM

Not throwing shade but you got some truth going on here!! Lol

7. ♡♥♡

May 9, 2014 at 8:55 AM

My personal opinion is….. They are two totally different people with different voices. Come from different people backgrounds with different backgrounds struggles. K Michelle speaks truth and so does Tamar. My thing is when u speak on someone, just be ready for all the negativity that comes with it!!!!

• MADENHOUSTON

May 9, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Thank you!

8. MADENHOUSTON

May 9, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Tamar had various platforms and look how long it took her… talented yes both of em they have their ways but Tamar is not gonna be able to reach the streets. K may or may not crossover but she’s gotten there on here own no group or famous sister. I’m not going there on looks because K came to Houston and the gig was late and she didn’t really look like the star we see on TV but it is a tour and it’s houston but Tamar not too hot I’m sure either make up sorcery and lights can do wonders for anyone. But the talent is what’s the focus not looks. They are. But again they aren’t paying people to get mad and take opinions personal to start name calling… If so my check ain’t came yet lol

9. Matt

May 9, 2014 at 2:22 PM

K. Michelle’s vocals alone will BLOW Tamar, Toni and Towanda AWAY!!! There’s no question about that. Let’s keep it real. Put the teams aside. K is the better talent. Hands down.

• L1975

May 11, 2014 at 12:47 PM

Lol that is a lie!

May 12, 2014 at 1:32 PM

SORRY NO IT’S NOT AND THE PEOPLE ALL AGREE WITH HIM. TAMAR IS NOT DOING GOOD ON HER TOUR SO MAYBE SHE MIGHT WANT TO HIRE A WHOLE NEW STAFF.

• L1975

May 12, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Well she did very well here…They sold out on pre-sales and had to move it to a bigger venue to hold the demand of ticket sales, but hey everyone is entitled to their opinion!

May 13, 2014 at 11:27 AM

WHAT SHOW ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT I KNOW IT WAS NOT THE BLACK PANTIES TOUR THAT WAS SOLD OUT FOR R.KELLY

• L1975

May 13, 2014 at 11:55 AM

The show here in Philly. Her own show, not the “Black panties!”

May 13, 2014 at 12:03 PM

WELL TELL HER TO DO WAY BETTER THAN SHE DID AT R. KELLY’S CONCERT CAUSE THAT’S GOING TO BE MORE PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA BLASTING HER. TELL HER ALSO DON’T TRY TO DROP IT CAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS WHEN YOU DROP IT YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO NOT USE YOUR HANDS TO HELP YOU UP. (BAD LOOK). HOPE SHE HAS A BAND AND SINGS LIVE CAUSE NOBODY WANT’S TO PAY THEIR MONEY TO SEE A SHOW LIKE THE LAST ONE.

• L1975

May 13, 2014 at 12:42 PM

I’m not telling her anything!

May 15, 2014 at 12:46 AM

Who cares about people blasting artist on social media most of the times they are Haters. I say this if someone wants to blast and be negative about people they need to Not be Entertain or keep up with these artist lives they have Nothing to say! It’s for their fans to enjoy them. She sings live with her tracks and you know that calling no name? Let her a chance first and see how it goes. Deal?

May 15, 2014 at 12:39 AM

He did have a few sold out tours and I will give them to you when I rec’d status from the venues.

• Keri Wimberly

May 21, 2014 at 9:38 AM

TAMAR FAN. 100%. K is good, but her movements, take away from her talent.

May 21, 2014 at 12:47 PM

FINALLY SOME ONE WHO IS A TAMAR FAN BUT DOES NOT BLAST ANOTHER ARTIST. IT’S OK NOT TO LIKE AND ARTIST.

May 15, 2014 at 12:36 AM

Baby girl Tamar has been awesome I have been to a few. I don’t know what people you r talking about but on this end she is doing her thang. But remember non fans will hate on her. Most of the time Haters are people who hate that they cannot do or be that person they hate. This world got to get better. Her L&W Tour starts 5/16/14 so how she not doing good when she has not started yet. Unless you was speaking of Black Panties Tour and as long as John and Kelly was satisfied let it go. She did something right. Ky was awesome and emotional and so lovely. Take care talk soon!!

• God is good!!

November 25, 2014 at 6:19 AM

Everyone here needs to go to God!! Your life is so much more than worrying about other people who don’t and won’t sit here and debate about any of you! Read some scriptures and discuss how you all can be more like God!! Now that is something worth talking about. All of you God Bless!!

10. Jeremiah Chris Torres

May 10, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Lets be real Tamar can not sing live but K. Michelle yes Tamar is a great studio singer but she has to perform with a track and not a live band everyone is so quick to attack someone because they are different and they are not use to hearing the truth in music yes it is good to hear about love and break ups but what about life? K. Michelle talks about life whether it is being ratchet sometimes but the world can be ratchet at times am i right? I am a huge K. Michelle because i can relate to her and her music and if you have not been through hard times in your life then how you can you? I’m just saying. I also believe that Tamar did start with K Michelle when she first told her story but when K. Michelle fired back she wanted to go hide behind a rock or say she is bully. I love both of their albums they were really good and very heart felt but K. Michelle did get more airplay then Tamar lets just be real. K. Michelle also did not have the last name of a famous singer to help her in the music industry she did it all on talent which is singing because she is a powerhouse singer. K. Michelle has grown a lot from where she was back then but people of course want to continue to dwell on the past and not see the present. Yes everybody messes up every now and then but we are only human. By the way it took Tamar 13 years to finally achieve the status that she is now but, at the end of the day i am a fan of music and i don’t believe in people dissing one another but if you come for somebody just be prepared for what they may come back at you with. Keeping it 100.

May 12, 2014 at 1:30 PM

THANK YOU!!! FOR TELLING THE TRUTH K. IS THE BETTER OVERALL.

May 15, 2014 at 12:21 AM

Not true baby girl because I’m a singer myself remember!!! They style makes them different but tone/range Tamar has it if I had to choose I would sing with Tamar/Mariah / Whitney/Patty/Anita and Toni because they share the same DNA etc. but the ear to each it’s own. Take care!!

May 15, 2014 at 12:13 AM

But you 4get people diss people everyday but most make it known with snips like I went to the movie and say Muppets unwanted….. Who gave a Damn about her going to the movie….. k Michelle throwed Shade and started this #¥£%$@! Mess so pls get it right.. Tamar being doing her thang and taking care of her Baby Logan. I don’t know if you are a singer but Tamar Tone / Range is better than KM and yes many more. Tamar has nothing to prove to no one but herself and God. Let the woman Work. At least she have a JOB… Just saying. Kis still angry and insecure but I hope she get it together

11. Ninasky Antonioli

May 10, 2014 at 3:36 PM

K.Hoe is always bringing up Tamar’s name. She is the one with insecurities and filed with jealousy. Why then would she have to always bring her name up then.

May 12, 2014 at 1:28 PM

YOU MIGHT WANT TO GOOGLE TAMAR AND PUT IN “WHO TAMAR DATED” AND THEN YOU WILL SEE WHO HAS THE MILES.

May 14, 2014 at 11:57 PM

Hey baby girl what do dating have to do with K making statements about Tamar? She is only showing her insecurities and need to STOP It! Tamar have been working and doing very Good. If you read what she puts on line is at anyone in that space and not once did she mention K name

12. jada

May 11, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Da one wit da hello kitty bitch k michelle look betta than u if she didn’t hav teeth bitch she got ass in every thing probably moe than u ever had so stfu in mind yo business pretty gurl rock out dis bitch also u sound lik a hater

13. L1975

May 11, 2014 at 12:49 PM

This bitch is a joke and so are the ones co-signing her!

May 14, 2014 at 3:55 PM

ARE YOU CALLING ME A BITCH? LOOK HOE YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT YOUR GIRL TAMAR’S PAST VINCE IS NOT HER FIRST HUSBAND, AND IN ATLANTA SHE WAS DOING HER THING, IT IS ALSO PUBLIC RECORD THAT SHE WAS SLEEPING WITH JEMAINE DUPRE’S DADDY AND THE ARTICAL SAID HE WAS MARRIED. I TOLD YOUR ASS TO GOOGLE IT. I DON’T NEED TO MAKE IT UP. YOU ARE THE JOKE MAKING UP THINGS ABOUT SOMEONE TO MAKE THEM LOOK GOOD. BITCH FIND SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR TIME CAUSE IF TAMAR SAW YOU IN PERSON SHE WOULD NOT EVEN SPEAK TO YOUR ASS CAUSE SHE THINKS EVERY WOMEN WANT HER HUSBAND HOW SAD IT THAT SHIT.

• L1975

May 14, 2014 at 8:08 PM

Lol I never called u a bitch but if u are not one u are doing a good job displaying it now…When I made that comment it was about K. Michelle not you…I am not the one for the back and forth on the internet, I am am more of a face to face so if u want a fight u are barking up the wrong tree…At the end of the day I can give two fucks about a Tamar or K. Michelle and u if u wanna go there now have a nice one!

May 15, 2014 at 11:42 AM

if you didn’t call me a bitch then ok. but what you not going to do is fight me and win so just stick to the comments and if that’s to much for you keep your ass off sites that say things that upset you. I don’t understand why if someone is not a fan of Tamars you people lose your mind and want to attack. At the end of the day Tamar is not going to go that hard for you. You see what she said to you guys when her own sister put her business out to the public. Have a nice one.

• L1975

May 15, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Let’s get one thing straight u came at me wrong. I never came at u until your last message but if u are a dude which I am trust me I will win now have a nice one. I’m done with this nonsense. Stay hype over the net, I’m not with that. P.S. Your response should have nene I apologize because u started this but trust u I can and will finish it. Goodbye!

May 16, 2014 at 12:36 PM

I am a female and you sound like the type that will fight a women, you all on the social media site speaking on topics like your a female. I don’t owe you shit (apologize) please. All I did was asked you did you call me a bitch. Your response should have been no I didn’t call you a bitch. At that time the conversation would have came to a close.

• L1975

May 16, 2014 at 2:51 PM

No correction I’m not a woman neater, I have folks to handle that and secondly, you started this. If you u thought I called u a bitch which I did not and it was not even a reply to you, so I’m not sure how u even thought that u should have asked instead of assuming and calling me out my name. So please don’t place blame on me. You replied to my post that had nothing to do with u assuming. Now u owe me nothing but I do owe u, so fuck u and now u are a bitch since u keep being a smart ass for no reason. I would have my daughter wax that ass if I knew who and where u are. No more time wasted on trash so u can talk out your ass and I will ignore the bitch u are. Kick rocks with open toe shoes bitch!!!!!

May 19, 2014 at 7:00 PM

YOU NEED MEDICATION AND JESUS.