FILMS

Exclusive: Karrueche Tran On Instagram Tirade: “I Was Fed Up”

Karrueche Tran went on an Instagram tirade earlier this week after being called one of hip hop’s most notorious side chicks. The fashion designer posted a lengthy message addressing a recent article written by VH1, which listed some of Hollywood’s most known side pieces.

“When no one understands you … they misinterpret you … judge you … label you … this is embarrassing to see, but I can do nothing but laugh because at the end of the day you can say whatever you want about me … Label me however you please … Your words do not define who I am. I’m happy with myself … Flaws..wrong choices..mistakes and all and that’s all that matters. I usually don’t speak up on shit like this but whatever. I have family that has to see shit like this. I don’t even think we’re all on the same page as to what a “side chick” really is.. Either way,” she wrote.

While on the red carpet for Afrika Fifty6’s benefit concert “For Our Girls of Nigeria,” Tran explained to HipHollywood exclusively why she poured her heart out on the social media network.

“I’ve been through a lot and I’ve been called a lot of names,” Chris Brown’s on-again off-again girlfriend told us. “I was just a little fed up and I just felt like I had something I should say about it. I said my piece, that’s it. I’m not going to go bash VH1 or any of that.”

Check it out:

1. Bitchplease

May 31, 2014 at 9:18 AM

She still a side chick

• key

May 31, 2014 at 7:04 PM

She will always be a side chick!

2. Jiyo

May 31, 2014 at 11:39 AM

How was she a side chick tho?

• Roxy

May 31, 2014 at 8:25 PM

You must have been living under a rock since 2012. Never mind. It is too long of a story.

• reese peace

June 1, 2014 at 9:10 AM

she wasnt a side chick, he was an ass.. Why call her names? urgh Americans

• Roxy

June 1, 2014 at 4:48 PM

Her name came up in the magazine or this website, whatever. What matters is what she makes of her life from now on and how she will conduct herself. One thing for sure: she needs NOT to play the victim. Nobody buys it and she wasn’t a victim. A victim doesn’t choose to remain. She chose to not go anywhere. She wanted to be there despite all the mess so she ain’t no victim. If she earned that title, she can’t blame anyone but herself for it. She knew better. Stop trying to defend this lady.

• Reesespeace

June 1, 2014 at 10:20 PM

So women who are in abusive relationships and choose to stay are not victims lol look she was everywhere with him. We don’t know what he told her for her to continue the relationship. Still not right to chastise her and call her names. Yet I’m sure you still boo your head to his music. Acting like thy girl did you something.

• M&M

June 2, 2014 at 3:35 PM

so is rihanna not a victim anymore because she went back to chris twice?

• Roxy

June 2, 2014 at 10:27 PM

Don’t get me wrong. Rihanna is messed up and has another type of issues. Just becuz I said kae earned her title doesn’t mean I am not on rihanna’s side either. What really surprises me is that these two still think chris is a trophy worthy fighting for. He ain’t no trophy. He is a scoundrel.

3. Beverly James

May 31, 2014 at 12:11 PM

And always will be… if she doesn’t smarten up and stop lying to herself.

4. Beverly James

May 31, 2014 at 12:46 PM

You know it’s amazing how this girl plays the victim role and tries to blame everyone else, but herself, for being notorious. Fore each time I see her doing these interviews the words immature, delusional and desperate come to mind. She is working way too hard to get Chris to be with her. Girl the truth is, you are not supposed to wait on any man nor work so hard for any man. If he wanted it, he would have come and gotten it a long time now. And I do not mean a slam-bam-thank-you-mam every now and then. I mean he would have long been in a monogamous relationship and fully devoted to you a long time now. So instead of doing these silly interviews, what you need to do is put a stop to Chris disrespecting your body like that. In other words stop letting a dickie now and then dictate your pace. A man who truly loves a woman will not treat her like that. Did Beyonce wait for Jay z to make up his mind while he runs around? Noooo. Did Kim Kardashian had to wait for Kanye to make up his mind while he runs around? Noooo. These guys obviously knew what they wanted and went and got it. Simple. you is toooo available and Chris is not taking it. Doesn’t that say something?? I don’t care what the heck he is saying when no one else is listening (very little I believe), but if there are no actions to back up, they are more than likely lies, lies and more lies that will only keep you there if you are desperate enough. The only logical explanation for you to still hanging around or hoping for something to come out of this is desperation. There could be no other logical explanation. A strong confident woman who knows her worth would have long been gone. You choose to sit around and then keep singing the same old songs, “everybody thinks they know my life, blah blah…” and “I have been through so much, blah blah…”. Who cares about hearing those words? if you have truly been through enough, then put a stop to it and STAWWP making a fool of yourself in front of the entire world. Before you know it your youth will begin to fade with all of this partying and stress from running behind Chris. It is either your mom is NOT DOING HER JOB as a mother, or YOU ARE PIG HEADED and not listening. This madness is just too much for sane women to tolerate. It makes me angry. Just go away and make a life for yourself, and I do not mean lurking in the shadows behind instagram and twitter, I mean, GO AWAY from the public eye and make a simple life of your own and forget about CB. It ain’t happening.

• TERRY

May 31, 2014 at 4:16 PM

Thank you, someone finally said the truth. Why get angry now when you don’t seem to care when you are all over the tabloids with everything else. Posting pictures and now worried about your family and what they think. You should have been worried about that when he dumped you , went back to Rihanna and said on national TV that you was his home girl and that he never fully gotten over Rihanna. His words but you still continued to see him. That’s why people look at you as a sidechick. And all this other stuff he does and you continue to see him. All that stuff should be an embarrassment. But that did not make you angry. It only took to be labeled side chick WOW!!

• Roxy

May 31, 2014 at 8:24 PM

She already looks older. The only solution for her eye bags to go away is going to sleep early. That thing about being a party animal ages people quickly. If she doesn’t stop drinking, smoking and partying she will indeed age in a short time. Lead a sober life, pray, read, practice yoga, exercise. It’s not that hard.

5. Roxy

May 31, 2014 at 8:07 PM

It was her choice to remain and not go anywhere. Again, how can she be mad at the tabloids when she gave them food for thought? She has no one to blame but herself. She will be remembered as a rebound or sidechick becuz unfortunately while she was becoming notorious, “you can never make a second first impression.” The first impression she gave was that and it will be difficult to change.

6. roslyn

June 1, 2014 at 9:41 PM

GO TO MSTARS YOU WILL SEE HER IN THE POOL MAKING OUT WITH HER SO CALL GAY FRIEND SHE IS A FAKE

7. M&M

June 2, 2014 at 3:33 PM

She has a point and a right to defend herself. She and chris were ina relationship for 2 years and he began seeing his ex on the side. He left her for his ex then they got back together when he broke up with his ex. She was a rebound but not a sidechick. I wish she would smarten up and leave tho.

Eniko Hart Slays On First Red Carpet Since Giving Birth; Hear What Kevin Hart Had To Say!

Kevin Hart may be the star in the family, but it’s his wife Eniko Hart who stole the show during the premiere for his flick “Jumani: Welcome To The Jungle”.

Getty Images

It was Mrs. Hart’s first red carpet since giving birth to the couple’s first child, Kenzo Kash, just three weeks ago. To say it was a snapback is an understatement. The 30-year-old, who worked out during her entire pregnancy, look sexy and svelt in a elegant black number while her superstar hubby hit the carpet in a black suit with white trim.

Although the couple faced some bumps in the road earlier this year with Kev being extorted over a video showing him cheating on his wife, the couple has bounced back. And on Tuesday night’s jungle-themed red carpet Hart told HipHollywood, “My wife is just an amazing woman … I would not be me right now without that woman in my life.”

You can see Kev, alongside Dewayne “The Rock” Johnson, Jack Black and more, when “Jumani: Welcome To The Jungle” hits theaters on December 20th.