‘Crisis’ Cancelled, Lance Gross Speaks Out!

It was all good just a month ago.

Last month, Lance Gross stopped by the HipHollywood loft to chat about his was NBC show Crisis. While raving about the storyline and cast, he also said he was looking forward to the future of the show. “We’re all just having fun, we’re excited about it. It’s a great cast and we’re looking forward to the future with it,” the handsome actor told HH exclusively.

But, unfortunately there won’t be a future for the show. NBC has decided to pull the political drama from it’s line up. Gross took to Instagram to express his feelings on the news…while still choosing to focus on the future.

“It’s was fun! I’ll miss this cast & crew #myfutureisbright,” Lance posted on Instagram with a picture from The Hollywood Reporter.

Were you a Crisis fan? Will you miss seeing Lance every week? Let us know in the comment sections below!

1. justin

May 9, 2014 at 2:56 PM

This really sucks. I’m really sick of the major networks just pulling the plug on great new shows before they have a real chance to make a foothold. They don’t have the viewers of the reality shows that have been running for 10-20 years? Well I guess that means that we should cancel it before it has the chance to gain that audience. smh, they’ve been doing this for a while now. No wonder there aren’t any good shows that stick around.

2. Natrice

May 9, 2014 at 3:34 PM

Im so upset! This was a good show! The show could have went in so many different directions. All the horrible shows that are still on TV. This is sad news.

3. OpineNette

May 9, 2014 at 4:38 PM

I should have known not to start watching an NBC show. If its’ good and cerebral, they cancel it.

4. Diane

May 10, 2014 at 9:07 PM

urgh I should have learned my lesson from Emily Owens MD to not invest in any new shows until they’re past their first season. 2 of my favorite shows cancelled, great.

5. Jordan

May 11, 2014 at 11:25 AM

I liked crisis!why?!why did they cancel it?!

6. Blue

May 11, 2014 at 5:51 PM

We need to get rid of some of the reality shows. I was looking forward to watching Crisis and Believe. Now What?

7. ariel-nicolee

May 11, 2014 at 6:12 PM

First Dracula now crisis.. no point watching rosemary baby or aquarius. Not setting myself up for another Nbc let down

8. Johnny Justice

May 16, 2014 at 12:48 PM

nbc sucks I will never ever watch nbc again. crisis was a good tv show. you haters

9. barbbridgewater

May 18, 2014 at 10:39 PM

First hostages now you cancelled crisis wow unreal these were good shows..box always keeps the suck shows

10. monay

May 21, 2014 at 10:07 PM

I think its a shame to cancel shows we As Viewers really like. nbc needs to get with the program or they network will have problems. I really like hostages and crisis a lot. Crisis should have aleast got to finish the story line for us to see.

11. Ellen Goddard

June 27, 2014 at 2:16 PM

This makes absolutely no sense. this is a great show, at least finish the story line please.

Exclusive: Here’s The Secret To Remy Ma’s Snatched Body

Remy ma’s mission is clear … drop new music and look good while doing it!

HH caught up with Rem at the VH1 Hip Hop Honors event on Sunday where she gave us an update on her upcoming music. However, while the raptress revealed that she not just releasing one single, but will drop TWO very soon, she also gave us the deets on how she keeps that body right and tight. Let’s just say, it took a great deal of effort.