Detroit Pistons player, Brandon Jennings took to Instagram on Thursday to address his very public relationship with new boo, Tae Heckard.
“Let me clear the Air I’ve been Single since i was 21yrs old. This is my first public “Real” relationship,” he wrote on the social media website.
Jennings post comes on the heels of reports that he and Heckard are engaged. (It’s worth noting that Brandon’s first public relationship was with Teyana Taylor when he was 20-years-old, but his post suggests that this new relationship is the first REAL one.) Tae has been sporting a huge rock on her ring finger, but the duo have not confirmed whether or not they are planning to tie the knot.
In case you haven’t been paying attention, over the past several months, there has been a complicated “love
triangle hexagon” going on between Nelly, Ashanti, Brandon Jennings, Tae Heckard, Miss Jackson and Floyd Mayweather. So lets break it down:
1. Nelly and Ashanti dated for nearly ten years until their public split in 2013.
2. Following their break up, Nelly reportedly started dating longtime friend, Tae Heckard. While that was allegedly happening, Ashanti and Nelly were seen together on several occasions, which fueled rumors that they were back together:
-February 1-3, 2014: Super Bowl Weekend Nelly and Ashanti posing together at party.
-Early March 2014: Ashanti was seen blowing kisses to her ex via facetime at her album release party.
3. Pistons player, Brandon Jennings then popped into the picture and started posting photos via social media of Tae, hinting that the two were a couple.
4. Tae also started posting photos which seemingly confirmed that she and Jennings were a couple.
-March 22: Tae posts photo from Pistons game.
“It ain’t my Lakers, but it’ll do.”
5. After Jennings and Tae started to make their romance public, Nelly posted Heckard as his Woman Crush Wednesday.
-Early April, 2014:
“#WCW and so what … ???? @lashontae aka Cookie.”
6. In response, Jennings fired back writing on social media:
-Early April, 2014:
“We don’t wanna hide no more,” he wrote via Instagram. “I want them to know that your my ladddyyyy.”
(Are you following? This is when it starts getting messy.)
7. Nelly then took to Instagram and shared with his fans that he was 100% single. But then, the rapper made Floyd Mayweather’s ex-fiancee, Shantel Jackson another Woman Crush Wednesday.
-April 16, 2014:
“DAMMMMM Shantel aka @missjackson if ya nasty …!! #TTMX,”
8. Fast-forward to April 28, 2014: Nelly was seen with Miss Jackson at the Miami Heat vs. Charlotte Bobcats playoff game.
9. Following the basketball sighting, Mayweather took to Instagram to explain why he and Miss Jackson called it quits:
“The real reason why me and Shantel Christine Jackson @missjackson broke up was because she got an abortion, and I’m totally against killing babies. She killed our twin babies. #ShantelJackson #FloydMayweather #TheMoneyTeam #TMT.”
10. In what appears to be in response to Mayweather’s tweet, Miss Jackson posted a photo of herself canoodling with Nelly, writing:
“Look up MO say cheese… Lol You encourage me to smile and laugh through all my BS. Thank You. #Realfriend P.S You are truly a comedian. LMAO,” she wrote.
After flushing through the timeline, it’s safe to say that Brandon Jennings and Tae Heckard are official, Nelly and Miss Jackson are close friends (possibly dating) and Miss Jackson and Floyd Mayweather are officially over.
Legendary AF! Why These HH Moments Make Morgan Freeman The GOAT
You can’t deny, Morgan Freeman is legendary AF!
At 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards Morgan Freeman was honored with the Lifetime Achieve award, and rightly so.
Freeman’s decades-long career includes over a hundred acting credits and an innumerable amount of memorable moments. And speaking of memorable moments, HH has had the opportunity to speak to him several times and each time if full of quotes and saying that stay with us long after the interview is over.
Here our top 3 favorite Morgan Freeman HH moments…
1) That time Freeman told us he feared technology because “we could blow ourselves up!”
2) When he gushed about fellow actor, Tom Cruise.
3) When pleaded his case for why lemurs had more of a right to be on earth than humans…
MUSIC6 days ago
The Real Reason Jason Derulo Is Out Here Teaching Zumba Class
MOVIES5 days ago
Mo’Nique Calls For Netflix Boycott After Being Offered Less Than Dave Chappelle & Amy Schumer
NEWS5 days ago
Gabrielle Union Makes A ‘Bad Boys’ Spinoff Happen Without Will Or Martin
MUSIC2 days ago
Remy Ma And Chris Brown Team Up To Celebrate Black Women
EXCLUSIVES4 days ago
Netflix’s ‘Step Sisters’ Is ‘Bring It On’ … But Way More Woke!
NEWS5 days ago
Kim Kardashian Savagely Claps Back At Lamar Odom Over Khloe Diss
EXCLUSIVES6 days ago
Exclusive: Sorry, Folks, Diddy Did NOT Offer H&M Model A Contract
NEWS5 days ago
Ja Rule Just Called “Tickle Booty” 50 Cent A “Pu$$y” In New Heated Twitter Tirade