They don’t call it Scandal for nothing!
It was intense…shocking…and left us in disbelief. We’re still trying to pick our jaws up off of the floor following the season three finale of the ABC drama and here’s why.
***SPOILER ALERT*** If you missed Scandal then STOP READING NOW! ***SPOILER ALERT***
There were several scenes in Thursday nights finale that left us gasping for air, but here are the top five moments that we did not see coming!
5. Olivia Reveals Mellie’s Big Secret – All season long we’ve been waiting for Fitz to find out his own father raped his wife. But, we were beyond shocked when it was actually Olivia who spilled the beans!
4. Huck’s Family! – After three seasons, we finally get a glimpse at Huck’s family…and that’s exactly it…just a glimpse. We can’t wait to see how that unfolds next season.
3. Jerry Grant Dies – Talk about a shocker! Just when you think you have it all figured out Shonda hits you with a sucker punch. I don’t care what anyone says…Fitz and Mellie losing their son was unpredictable!
2. Olivia Quits – We thought we’d never see the day when Olivia would quit fixing, but behold…the day has come. Pope hopped a plane with her plan B boo, Jake and chucked the deuces to OPA. But, let’s be real…sha HAS to come back next season.
1. Papa Pope Resumes Post As Command – He’s been playing us all along! First, we hated him, then we loved him, only to hate him again. He killed Jerry, lied about killing Mama Pope, manipulated the President and sent Olivia packing. You have to admit, Eli Pope is a BEAST and B-6 13 is back!
Bonus: Did Papa Pope kill Harrison? The jury’s still out on that one. Some people think it’s a cliffhanger, while others think they heard a gun shot. I guess will find out when season four premieres this Fall!