Fights, scepters and megaphones, it was a reunion show that will never be forgotten. Sunday night’s airing of The Real Housewives of Atlanta’s reunion show part 1 was full of surprises, bombshells and eye rolls and can easily be listed as one of Bravo’s top reunion shows of all time.
So, here is a list of HipHollywood’s top favorite moments from last night’s show:
1. Brawl between Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore.
2. Scepter Beef: Porsha Williams snatches Kenya Moore’s scepter and throws it across the room.
3. Don’t be tardy for the party: The ladies discuss who is the tardiest in the group.
4. Bullhorns: Kenya uses megaphone to get the ladies attention.
6. The women discuss Cynthia Bailey’s twerking skills: During the show, Cynthia talks about how her robot is better than her twerking. When host, Andy Cohen asks the ladies what they think about Bailey’s dance skills, Cynthia’s new nemesis, NeNe simply says: “We saw the tape didn’t we.” Basically, no she can’t twerk.
FASHION3 days ago
Kanye West Breaks Down In Tears At Louis Vuitton Show
MUSIC2 days ago
Marques Houston Gets Roasted For Drawn On Hairline!!
NEWS5 days ago
Baby Got Back: Idris Elba’s Fiancée Shows Off Her Ample Cakes On Vacay
FILMS4 days ago
Jada Pinkett Smith, Kevin Hart & More: Celebrities Speak Out Against Family Separation Crisis