Connect with us

NEWS

Exclusive Details: Colin Kaepernick Investigated For Possible Sexual Assault

Published

on

HipHollywood can confirm that Colin Kaepernick is being investigated for a possible “sexual assault” incident that occurred in Miami earlier this month.

The Miami Police Department tells us that they are looking into an incident, but Colin has not officially been charged. “This is not a sexual assault case yet, it’s an incident that is being looked into,” a rep for Miami PD explained.

According to the information report, obtained by HipHollywood, the alleged victim claims that she went to Seahawks wideout, Ricardo Lockette’s apartment on April 1 to hang out and claims that 49ers wide receiver, Quinton Patton and Colin were also at the apartment.

According to the report, the victim claims that she “mixed some drinks for all of them and gave them shots.” That’s when they allegedly told her that “in order to drink the shots she had to ‘hit’ the bong which contained marijuana.”

The victim claims that a little later, she started to feel “light headed” and she went into a back room to rest. Colin allegedly followed her back into the room and started kissing and undressing her. After she her clothes were off her body, that’s when the NFL star said “I’ll be right back.”

The report states that they did not have sex, but at some point when Colin was gone, the other men peeked inside the room before eventually closing the door and walking away. According to the report, the woman couldn’t remember anything after Lockette and Patton left and suggested she ended up in a hospital bed. She has no idea how she got there.

The alleged victim did admit to having a sexual relationship with Kaepernick in the past.

The San Francisco 49ers are aware of the legal matters and addressed them in the following statement:

“49ers organization is aware of the recent media report regarding Colin Kaepernick,” said in a statement, “and is in the process of gathering the pertinent facts.”

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

EXCLUSIVES

Eniko Hart Slays On First Red Carpet Since Giving Birth; Hear What Kevin Hart Had To Say!

Published

on

Kevin Hart may be the star in the family, but it’s his wife Eniko Hart who stole the show during the premiere for his flick “Jumani: Welcome To The Jungle”.

Getty Images

It was Mrs. Hart’s first red carpet since giving birth to the couple’s first child, Kenzo Kash, just three weeks ago. To say it was a snapback is an understatement. The 30-year-old, who worked out during her entire pregnancy, look sexy and svelt in a elegant black number while her superstar hubby hit the carpet in a black suit with white trim.

Although the couple faced some bumps in the road earlier this year with Kev being extorted over a video showing him cheating on his wife, the couple has bounced back. And on Tuesday night’s jungle-themed red carpet Hart told HipHollywood, “My wife is amazing. I would not be the person I am today with out her.”

You can see Kev, alongside Dewayne “The Rock” Johnson, Jack Black and more, when “Jumani: Welcome To The Jungle” hits theaters on December 20th.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Instagram

Facebook

Advertisement

Trending

%d bloggers like this: