Connect with us

FILMS

Apollo Nida Slams Scamming Reports: “I’m Upset, That’s Why I’m Taking It To The Streets”

Published

on

Apollo Nida took to YouTube on Wednesday to slam allegations that he demanded $2,000.00 up front to attend a charity event.

Earlier this week, Chase DeCarlo of Dio Bambini, told Radar Online that he asked Nida to attend a charity event for battered women and children. According to DeCarlo, Apollo would not agree to attend the event for free and demanded $2,000.00

But according to The Real Housewives of Atlanta star, who is expected to face a judge next week to face charges of identity theft and bank fraud, claims that the allegations are totally bogus.

“I received a disturbing phone call this morning from my booking agent telling me that something went viral about a ploy to use me and use my brand for a so called non profit organization,” he said in the YouTube video. “Apparently somebody contacts the booking company and says ‘hey we would like to book Apollo to come speak at this charity event for some children. They [booking company] know I’m all about the kids, so they sent over the contract. Upon signing the contract is 50% deposit, fully refundable if I don’t show or if something happens and I can’t show. At that point, the contract was never signed, no money was exchanged and next thing you know, it’s all going viral that Apollo is trying to run a scam on a charity foundation.”

He continued, “The $2,000.00 that was my fee for going wasn’t for profit, it was for lodging, flight, clothes, food etc … For someone to do this to me it’s just complete erradic behavior. Right now there are circumstances going on that everybody knows about. I have a lot of people that are supportive and you have a lot of haters that are not supporters.”

“I’m upset, that’s why I’m taking it to the streets. I just decided to put this footage out here because I’ve done nothing wrong,” he added. “If you want to attack me, I’ve decided now a days I’m about to attack back.”

In January, Nida turned himself into authorities after being accused of opening bank accounts under stolen identities to commit bank fraud, check fraud and to create fake companies. A judge has since ordered Apollo to come up with a deal by April 25 or else Phaedra Park’s husband could face jail time.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Nab TL

    April 4, 2014 at 2:37 AM

    Apollo is such a criminal this guy belongs behind bars not on tv scamming people.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

EXCLUSIVES

Eniko Hart Slays On First Red Carpet Since Giving Birth; Hear What Kevin Hart Had To Say!

Published

on

Kevin Hart may be the star in the family, but it’s his wife Eniko Hart who stole the show during the premiere for his flick “Jumani: Welcome To The Jungle”.

Getty Images

It was Mrs. Hart’s first red carpet since giving birth to the couple’s first child, Kenzo Kash, just three weeks ago. To say it was a snapback is an understatement. The 30-year-old, who worked out during her entire pregnancy, look sexy and svelt in a elegant black number while her superstar hubby hit the carpet in a black suit with white trim.

Although the couple faced some bumps in the road earlier this year with Kev being extorted over a video showing him cheating on his wife, the couple has bounced back. And on Tuesday night’s jungle-themed red carpet Hart told HipHollywood, “My wife is just an amazing woman … I would not be me right now without that woman in my life.”

You can see Kev, alongside Dewayne “The Rock” Johnson, Jack Black and more, when “Jumani: Welcome To The Jungle” hits theaters on December 20th.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Instagram

Facebook

Advertisement

Trending

%d bloggers like this: