Connect with us

FILMS

Somebody Help! Porsha Williams Has ‘Flatlined’ and gets Zilch in her Divorce

Published

on

Looks like Kordell Stewart may have the last laugh after all. The former NFL pro scored big in his divorce from Porsha Williams, effectively leaving her with nothing!

Porsha has been subtly dragging Kordell’s name through the mud on Real Housewives of Atlanta recently, going so far as to insinuate that the gay rumors about Stewart were actually true. But all the shade in the world won’t replace the mansion and money she didn’t get in the divorce.

According to TMZ, Porsha gets “no alimony, no house, no NFL retirement money, no cash-out, no health insurance and she even has to pay her own credit card balances.” The only thing she is walking away with is the Mercedes she came to the marriage with and the engagement ring Kordell gave her. On the flip side, Stewart “gets two houses, 2 plots of land, a 2013 Mercedes and a 2010 Porsche, his full retirement benefits and a 100% interest in his companies.”

On the bright side, Porsha is working on her music career! She currently has a role in the Kandi Burruss musical “A Mother’s Love” and she just dropped the teaser for her first single “Flatline”.

“Flatline” will be available on iTunes March 17th. What do you think? Does Porsha have a future in music?

Continue Reading
Advertisement
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Nab TL

    March 13, 2014 at 6:15 AM

    I kind of feel sorry for her. She got nothing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

FILMS

Sorry Folks! Martin Lawrence Doesn’t Think ‘Bad Boys 3’ Will Happen

Published

on

Martin Lawrence has pretty much lost hope in plans for another Bad Boys film, and for good reason. Over the last few months, the long-gestating third installment has lost it’s director and release date.

Now according to Lawrence it may have even lost one of it’s boys – co-star Will Smith. “I don’t think we’re going to get one, not the way everything’s turning out,” Lawrence told EW. “Will is off doing another movie, and I don’t think it’s going to happen.”

Just last December Smith told Jimmy Kimmel that Bad Boys 3 aka Bad Boys For Life,  was “very, very, very close” to beginning production. He also added of Lawrence, “I love that dude. That’s among the best times I’ve ever had making movies. So I’m looking forward to it.”

As for Lawrence, he’s ready if the project can get off life support. “I’m there, I’m ready right now,” said Lawrence. “If they wanted to do it, I’m ready, but I don’t have control of that. That’s the studio’s decision.”

Back in March, writer/director Joe Carnahan departed from the Sony Pictures’ flick after months of delays. And director Micheal Bay, who helmed both Bad Boys and Bad Boys II declined to return after too many set-backs. “Pretty soon its going to called Bad Old Boys because they can’t get it together with doing a script,” he told HipHollywood back in 2016. “Thats why I backed out of the process.”

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Instagram

Facebook

Advertisement

Trending