Columbus Short was spotted on the set of Scandal on Tuesday afternoon looking happier than ever. Generally this wouldn’t be a big deal, but this is the first time the actor has been spotted on set since news surfaced that Short was involved in a bloody bar fight on March 15.
A source close to production tells HipHollywood exclusively that the show’s creator, Shonda Rhimes doesn’t “tolerate negative press” and that she “issued him a warning to get his personal issues sorted out.” We are told that if the actor “continues with his violent behavior,” he could get the ax from the show.
PHOTO CREDIT: PACIFIC COAST NEWS
HipHollywood previously reported that the 31-year-old, Kansas City native is being investigated after getting into a bar fight while at Gabe’s Bar and Grill in L.A. According to reports, a man told Short: “You might be richer than me but I get my girls to buy me everything I want including your wife.”
That’s when the former choreographer punched the victim in the face, reportedly breaking the man’s nose. A source tells TMZ that the victim became unconscious for several minutes before eventually being rushed to the hospital. Columbus allegedly left the bar immediately after the fight.
This isn’t the first time the Scandal star has gotten into hot water over solving problems with violence. Back in 2010, Columbus sucker punched victim, Jason Hill after getting into an argument while playing basketball at a Los Angeles fitness gym. Sources tell us that Short recently paid Hill and settled the case.
MUSIC4 days ago
T.I., Diddy, Sinbad & More Celebs Slam Kanye After Trump Meeting
MUSIC5 days ago
A Comprehensive List Of Strippers Drake Made Famous … You’re Welcome!
MUSIC13 hours ago
Drake Brought Out His Famous Friends, Frenemies And Homies For His LA Concert
MUSIC4 days ago
Stuntin’ & Shinin’: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kelly Rowland & More Stun At City Of Hope Gala