Scandal star, Columbus Short was arrested on Wednesday afternoon and charged with one count of felony battery with serious bodily injury in connection with a bloody bar fight he was allegedly involved in on March 15.
A warrant went out for the actor’s arrest on Wednesday and just a few hours later, the 31-year-old turned himself in to the Claremont Police Department where he was later reportedly released on $50,000 bail.
As previously reported, Short allegedly hit a man at Gabe’s Bar and Grill in Los Angeles after the man said some disparaging words about the actor’s wife.
HipHollywood exclusively learned that the star’s job on the hit ABC show could be in jeopardy. A source close to production tells us that the show’s creator, Shonda Rhimes doesn’t “tolerate negative press” and that she “issued him a warning to get his personal issues sorted out.” We are told that if the actor “continues with his violent behavior,” he could get the ax from the show.