Bill O’Reilly Calls Beyonce’s ‘Partition’ Music Video “Exploitative Garbage”

Television host Bill O’Reilly has a serious problem with Beyonce’s suggestive lyrics and music video for her track, “Partition.” In fact, the political commentator went as far as to call it “exploitative garbage.”

During the FOX News host’s show on Monday, O’Reilly, was joined by Def Jam co-founder, Russell Simmons who was promoting his book, Success Through Stillness: Meditation Made Simple. The host turned to Simmons to help make sense of the song that Bill claims, “glorifies having sex in the back of the limousine.”

In the video, Beyonce can be seen dancing provocatively on a pole, showing off her hot body and dancing provocatively for her husband, Jay Z while in a limo.

“Teenage girls look up to Beyonce, particularly girls of color,” O’Reilly said. “She is an idol to them. Why on earth would this woman do that. Why would she do it when she knows the devastation [of] unwanted pregnancies and fractured families.”

Simmons tried to get back on the topic of his book, but O’Reilly insisted that Simmons answer his question. O’Reilly continued, “I believe that an entertainer like Beyonce and a mogul like you have an obligation to protect children. Not put out exploitative garbage that you know harms impressionable children. I think Beyonce, what she has done here, is inexplicable. And I’m asking you, Russell Simmons to explain it to me.”

Simmons took on the host and explained that as a father of two, he doesn’t mind letting his daughters listen to “the most commercial radio station where the beep out most of the words.” Russell added, “My daughters make choices based on the inspiration that we give them as parents.”

Russell then used the word “art” to describe some of the music in the world and that’s when O’Reilly’s passion meter went to new heights. “Beyonce in the back of a limo having sex and referencing Monica Lewinsky is art,” the host yelled.

Simmons defended the singer, telling the host, “Yes it is actually. She’s a brilliant artist … She is really one of the top artist in the world.”

1. toadstool

March 14, 2014 at 8:29 AM

I used to think that Beyonce had class and I also can’t stand Bill O’Reilly, but this time he’s right.
    She sounds like some foul-mothed ho from the ‘hood.

• jaelle

March 15, 2014 at 7:09 AM

I agree! This time Bill is right! People sicken me. They are so impressed with the empire that is Beyonce they can choose to ignore any wrong she may do. If this was an average woman any where being overtly with sex I believe she would be arrested but because BEYONCE does it we dare not have an opposing opinion. We all know what married people do. Either become a port star or grow some class. You are not empowering women you are disabling them with the fundamental stereotypes that we are ultimately just sex toys for men. I’m sure you define yourself by the millions in your bank, but good character is priceless! You don’t speak well Beyonce but try to think harder without hurting yourself, into what it means to be a true woman!

• smchicago

March 15, 2014 at 2:52 PM

I have always like Beyonce, but I must agree with O’Reilly. Wether she likes it or not she is a role model and this video and lyrics do not empower women. She is very talented, beautiful, hard working, etc…. Why is she trying to prove? Is there trouble in her marriage? This is garbage !!! This is not music, this is not talent. My daughter wants to sing and perform, does my daughter have to degrade herself to make it big?

I am starting not to like her music. When her music is on the radio I switch the channel now. Im so disappointed to what she is doing to her image and to girls that look up to her.

2. ihatefaggots

March 15, 2014 at 7:18 AM

I agree with him on this one smh

3. America

March 15, 2014 at 5:29 PM

It pains me to say that arrogant Billy O’Reilly is correct. Beyoncé has an allegiance of young girls that worship her. It is art but irresponsible.–No different from Miley.

4. dis a pointment

March 15, 2014 at 8:47 PM

I agree. Keep your personal sex life personal. It doesn’t matter if your married or not. I no longer like her music.

5. Joshua Ring

March 17, 2014 at 1:42 PM

All of you are wrong. Freedom of expression… until it offends your little virgin ears right? Its amazing how hypocritical people are. You want to censor Beyonce but not Rush Limbaugh??? People have been singing about sex loooong before Beyonce stepped on the the stage. The same thing you people are saying right now is the same thing people said about Marvin Gaye when he put out sexual healing. There is no difference. The same people who say Beyonce has some obligation to the children of the world are the same people who think teachers are the only one responsible for their children s education. Last time I checked, TV was not mandatory. Neither is Itunes, youtube, or any other way you can access ADULT music. If you dont want your kids exposed to it, then don’t allow it in your home. Cracks me up how quickly people want to throw out the first amendment when it doesn’t help their argument. MUSIC and ART should NEVER be censored.

• Joshua Ring

March 17, 2014 at 1:47 PM

The same people who preach about this being irresponsible want to put rifles in the hands of young kids. Grow up people! For all our b.s. talk about freedom, we are STILL one of the most sexually censored countries in the world. Go to Europe and turn on TV and then come back to me and tell me how BAAAAAD Beyonce is.

6. LT South Africa

March 31, 2014 at 2:29 PM

I just feel those are the moves for Jay in the privacy of their bed room. Too much for TV.

Hold Up! Christina Aguilera Swung On Pink In A Club

Pink and Christina Aguilera have made amends since their beefing years ago. But fans are now learning their early career drama almost turned physical.

During Pink’s recent appearance on Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live, she admitted that during the height of their feud, Christina tried to hit her. “She swung on me,” she said during a round of Please the 5th. “Hilarious. I was like what’s happening right now.”

As for what initially sparked the feud, Pink suggested, “We were super young and super new at the whole thing. She’s an alpha, I’m an alpha.”

But years after despising each other, the pair made up while on NBC’s The Voice. “She’s so talented, she’s a really sweet person. We made up on The Voice. I hadn’t seen her in years and years an years. We became moms, we grew up, we hugged it out.”

Christina has not responded to Pink’s recent confession, but we sure hope she does.