Justin Bieber is killing us … And not softly.
Last week, the 20-year-old was interrogated for nearly 4 1/2 hours in connection with a civil suit filed by a photographer who claims Bieber’s bodyguard beat him up. During the long deposition held at the Universal Court Reporting offices in Miami, the singer turned into quite the unruly brat, showing his rude and disrespectful side.
And although we think Justin deserved a butt whoopin’ for how he was acting, we can say there were some seemingly comical and preposterous moments in the video obtained and released by TMZ.
So here’s our pick for the top five craziest things said during the deposition:
1. Bieber doesn’t know the difference between instrumental and detrimental?: When asked if Usher was “instrumental in starting Beiber’s career,” Bieber responded: “I was found on YouTube. I think I was detrimental to my own career.” That’s when Bieber’s lawyer had to jump in to correct the star, saying he was “instrumental” to his own career. Oopsie.
2. Bieber’s sarcastic remark about Usher: ONHD. When asked if he knew Raymond Usher IV, Bieber said “no.” When finally asked if he knew “an individual by the name of Usher,” Bieber responded, “Yah, that sounds familiar.” The signer did go on to say that he and Usher are friends and that the Grammy Award winner is a confidant.
3. Bieber calls lawyer Katie Couric: During the depo, Justin giggled as the lawyer asked a question. When asked by the lawyer if there “Is there anything funny in my question as to why you were laughing,” the singer responded, “Well I don’t Katie Couric, you tell me.”
4. The singer not happy with questions about Selena Gomez: When asked if the singer had “ever talked with Selena Gomez” and discussed his “feelings about paparazzi with her,” the 20-year-old bluntly yelled, “Don’t ask me about her again.”
4. Is this a 60 Minutes interview?: During a small break in questioning, the singer blurted out, “This feels like a 60 Minutes interview.”
5. Beiber knows the true definition of a film: When asked to look at a film during the litigation, Bieber rudely replies that the video he was looking at was not a film. “This is a film? This is a film? You said watch the film, is this a film,” Bieber asked. The lawyer finally asked if there’s a difference between a film and something else. Bieber responded, “Yes.” (Hilarious)
Check out the images below of Bieber following the deposition:
Chris Graham Reveals Best Advice Cousin Drake Has Given Him
There’s a new member to the OVO Sound family. Drake’s Toronto-based label is expanding it’s roster, and this time the new addition is actually family.
Drizzy has signed his first cousin Christopher “Royalty” Graham to OVO.
If you couldn’t tell from the last name, the Memphis-bred rapper is actually blood-related. His father and Drake’s dad, Dennis Graham, are brothers, and it’s safe to say music definitely runs through their genes.
We caught up with the new signee, who now just goes by the stage name Chris Graham, at the 2017 American Music Award’s about his upcoming project, who’s a better singer him or Drake, and the best advice his big cousin has given him.
EXCLUSIVES4 days ago
Girl Power Prevails At The 2017 American Music Awards
NEWS5 days ago
Serena Williams’ New Gatorade Commercial Uses Baby Body Double — Here’s Why!
FASHION5 days ago
Hot Or Bothered: Fashion At The 2017 American Music Awards
NEWS5 days ago
New Photos: Serena Williams & Alexis Ohanian’s Stunning Wedding Snaps
NEWS3 days ago
Nipsey Hussle And Lauren London Announce Shocking Split
NEWS4 days ago
Playdate Goals: Ciara And Macklemore’s Kiddos Meet Up At The Seahawks Game
NEWS4 days ago
Eva Marcille And Boyfriend Michael Sterling Announce Gender Of Unborn Child!
FASHION3 days ago
Phaedra Parks And Her Revenge Body Nab Modeling Contract