Connect with us

FILMS

North West Receives Special Gift From Former French Vogue editor, Carine Roitfeld

Published

on

The gifts just keep on comin’ for baby, North West.

On Monday morning, Kim Kardashian took to Instagram to thank former French Vogue editor, Carine Roitfeld for sending a special shirt over to the West’s.

“Thank you @carineroitfeld for North’s baby version of the shirt you wore from our CR Cover,” she wrote, including an image of the shirt sitting by the CR cover.

Kim Tee

Last year, Kardashian was featured on the cover of Roitfeld’s CR Fashion Book. On the front page of the third issue, Kim, who was eight months pregnant during the time of the shoot, flaunts her flawless face while rocking a gold grill. “She’s controversial, but so was Marilyn Monroe and I always like controversial people,” Roitfeld told Time Out London magazine about the cover.

‘I hope the issue will be a good souvenir for her and her baby,” Roitfeld added.  And it definitely will be. Just months after Carine wore the cover as a T-shirt and sold it as a collector’s item, Kim’s 7-month old daughter will now be able to sport the tee featuring her mom’s face.

Corine Tee

During a recent chat with fans on Mobio INsider, Kim revealed that she is working on a clothing line for babies. When a fan asked the reality TV beauty if she would dress Nori in clothes from Target, the 33-year-old mom wrote, “absolutely.”

“She wears everything. I even created a baby line, so there can be super affordable clothes for babies. It launches in March. Kids grow up so fast. You need affordable clothes!”

The line will reportedly be available for purchase in March.

FILMS

Sorry Folks! Martin Lawrence Doesn’t Think ‘Bad Boys 3’ Will Happen

Published

on

Martin Lawrence has pretty much lost hope in plans for another Bad Boys film, and for good reason. Over the last few months, the long-gestating third installment has lost it’s director and release date.

Now according to Lawrence it may have even lost one of it’s boys – co-star Will Smith. “I don’t think we’re going to get one, not the way everything’s turning out,” Lawrence told EW. “Will is off doing another movie, and I don’t think it’s going to happen.”

Just last December Smith told Jimmy Kimmel that Bad Boys 3 aka Bad Boys For Life,  was “very, very, very close” to beginning production. He also added of Lawrence, “I love that dude. That’s among the best times I’ve ever had making movies. So I’m looking forward to it.”

As for Lawrence, he’s ready if the project can get off life support. “I’m there, I’m ready right now,” said Lawrence. “If they wanted to do it, I’m ready, but I don’t have control of that. That’s the studio’s decision.”

Back in March, writer/director Joe Carnahan departed from the Sony Pictures’ flick after months of delays. And director Micheal Bay, who helmed both Bad Boys and Bad Boys II declined to return after too many set-backs. “Pretty soon its going to called Bad Old Boys because they can’t get it together with doing a script,” he told HipHollywood back in 2016. “Thats why I backed out of the process.”

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Instagram

Facebook

Advertisement

Trending