FASHION

Pics: Beyonce Performs At Michelle Obama’s 50th Birthday Party

In not so surprising news, Beyoncé performed at First Lady Michelle Obama’s 50th birthday party on Saturday, Jan. 18. The Queen Bey shared photos on her tumblr posing in a pale sequined dress inside the White House and even with the family dog.

Screen Shot 2014-01-19 at 2.13.13 PM

tumblr_mznrdh0Y8D1rqgjz2o1_1280

Other guests and performers were said to include John legend, Mary J. Blige, Jennifer Hudson, Samuel L. Jackson, Magic Johnson, Gayle King, Gladys Knight, Smokey Robinson, and Stevie Wonder.

Hudson also posted photos on her IG after the party writing: We had such a good time with the 1st family in dc tonight ! Now on to the next stop !

Screen Shot 2014-01-19 at 2.05.51 PM

Guests were asked to not take photos during the party, but according to reports, FLOTUS wore a gorgeous red and black ensemble, and POTUS gave a moving speech about his wife before breaking into the Dougie. Oh my!

1. thatsitivehadenough

January 19, 2014 at 6:28 PM

POTUS & FLOTUS had a secret party in OUR WH?????????? No cameras??????? What are they HIDING? Too many BLACK guests but only a handful of white celebrities and DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS?

What racists they are.

• Mindyourbusiness

January 20, 2014 at 8:55 AM

it’s a personal birthday party and they can invite who they want…why should social media be intervening in a personal family affair? Do you invite them to your family birthday parties:

• thatsitivehadenough

January 20, 2014 at 9:02 PM

They have no business having a HUGE party in OUR WH and keep it so secret from the American people. None. They should have had it at another location.

• KCGranny

January 22, 2014 at 1:50 PM

Don’t be absurd. How else can they continue to indulge themselves at the hands and pockets of the American taxpayers if they move their party???? Michelle, where is my BD present?

2. none of your business

January 22, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Idiots will continue to be exactly what they are with dumb comments.

3. none of your business

January 22, 2014 at 2:54 PM

Yes, for the last and final time. There’s a Black family in the white house…Get over it….they have been there a while now and nothing can change that! The people OUR people have spoken. Party on!

FASHION

Phaedra Parks And Her Revenge Body Nab Modeling Contract

Photo: Rob Ector

Life is still peachy for Phaedra Parks!

The former The Real Housewives Of Atlanta star has just signed a contract with Wilhelmenia Modeling Agency.

That’s right the 5’1 attorney turned reality star, entrepreneur and mortician has now added model to her long list of job titles.

Stylish caught up with Parks about the new venture and her new revenge body.

“I think I’m the face of “yes you can,” she said when asked why modeling. “I’m a small town girl who has followed her dreams. Yes you can be a mom, yes you can be a lawyer and yes you can be a model. When the opportunity presented itself some people asked me “Why?’ and I said “Why not?”

She added, “I have the opportunity to show people that beauty can come in every size, shade, color and age. It’s exciting and an adventure!”

When asked what her dream campaign would be Parks said something in the beauty space.

“Well I would love be the face of skin care brand. I have great skin, I love makeup, but I love to be able to take off the makeup and have beautiful skin. I also think a lot of girls are looking on Instagram for an idealized standard of beauty that requires a lot of makeup. Those are not the faces of what real women look like.”

Not surprisingly Parks also admitted that she would be ok with going nude for the cameras.

“I don’t mind baring it all, I have been wearing g-strings and baring it all really every season for seven years. I had two children on national T.V.  I love nudity! I’ve brought a lot of exotic entertainers on the show, so I love my body and I’ve got curves. I’m a mother of two children, so I’m not perfect, but I have no problem getting naked.”

And we can see why. The mother of two is looking better than ever these days. So was it the divorce from husband Apollo Nida that led to her new body?

“Well, a lot of things happened in my personal life,” she explained. “Going through everything was so much stress, but then when it finished it was just effortless. I feel like I turned into Benjamin Button and started aging backwards, I started being happy.”

Photos by: Rob Ector