MUSIC

Michelle Williams Clarifies Her Comments On Beyonce’s Raunchy Album

Destiny’s Child singer Michelle Williams wants to let folks know it’s all love when it comes to her sister, Beyonce. Some bloggers thought Michelle was throwing shade King Bey’s way after she mentioned her shock over Beyonce’s raunchy lyrics on her new album.

In one interview, Williams described the album as “provocative,” but she seemed to think the lyrics were more funny than salacious when we talked to her this last week. “I was listening to it before I got here trying not to laugh because I said ‘I can’t believe my sister, you know, she’s liberated, she’s free.’ And to hear her saying some of the things, I’m just cracking up because I’m like ‘nobody is supposed to know that except us.'”

Michelle was asked to clarify her remarks after the Internet gossip goonies tried to insinuate the two women were beefing. “What I meant was I would never say that [I was embarrassed] about my sister’s work. She has a great body of work, an amazing catalogue … I love her work,” the singer tells CBS’ The Insider.

“Could you imagine your little sister or someone finally deciding, ‘I am going to be free and liberated in every way I know how musically, which means I’m going to be a little more sexier. I’m going to let you all know, I am drunk in love, I’m happy.'”

And for those of you trying to hate and put words in Michelle’s mouth, she had this simple message to deliver: “Shame on you!”

1. usuck

January 30, 2014 at 3:05 PM

Once to let know? How do you have a career writing?

2. Mina

February 4, 2014 at 8:41 AM

That whole cd was wack but drunk in love she should be embarrassed. Plus it sound like she trying to hard to be Rihanna and not so good at it.

• See

March 19, 2014 at 2:33 AM

My question is this how is this Rihanna cause riri got a drunk on love lets not forget who started the whole in love on love whatever bey has no reason to take a step back to be riri when she is clearly better in EVERY way

• 5 Percent Hov

April 18, 2014 at 5:26 AM

Do you fools even listen to music or do just skim through it?

3. contessia

March 13, 2014 at 4:23 PM

I agree i personally feel this has been her worst album so far and i really like her she is beautiful her voice is beyond amazing she has so much going good for her i know people grow and change due to things such as age,marriage,Children and just living & learning period but this was the fasted change i have ever seen especially this dramatic now i’m confused on who she is the person we are seeing now or the old B i personally hope she goes back to the old B lol either way she’s on top no one can stop her right now so it’s really just what makes her happy but P.S. This will be the 1st album i won’t be buying of her’s…..

4. thewordsmithmusic

March 23, 2014 at 7:02 PM

Kelly Rowland got a spanking from her mom. That is so so so so wowa.

MUSIC

DMX Is Clean, Sober And Plans To Stay That Way!

It’s a new dawn, a new day … DMX is sober!

The rapper’s lengthy history with drug abuse has been well documented by his many arrest and sometimes bizarre behavior, but Dark Man X is putting all of that behind him.

X has been in a treatment facility since late August and has been doing really well. The rapper opted for rehab instead of house arrest in order to improve his chances of kicking his drug habit and it looks like it may have worked.

Sources tell TMZ, the program is almost complete, but x will probably stay another 30 days since he’s been responding so well. X has even been able to take day trips with a friend to a nearby town.

Congrats to DMX!