Mariah Carey Wants Margot Bingham’s Part On Boardwalk Empire

During a recent interview on Watch What Happens Live, Mariah Carey told Andy Cohen that she wanted the part of “Daughter Maitland” on the latest season of Boardwalk Empire.

“I love Boardwalk Empire and I’m highly insulted that I did not get the call to play the singer. Highly insulted, holler at me people,” Mariah said while flipping her hair.

The sultry siren of the boardwalk’s Onyx club is played by Margot Bingham in the fourth season of the series. Her character does a lot of 1920s style singing throughout the season and we at HipHollywood can definitely understand why Mariah wants the part.

Do you think Mariah could play Daughter Maitland? Let us know in the comment section below.

Mariah also opened up about her biggest regret in the interview, find out what it was.

Here is the full interview:

1. dubl

December 27, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Ummmmm….she can’t act #1. #2 youre insulted?????? Youre a has been!!!!!!!!

2. Sue

December 27, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Really? Margot is far more beautiful and talented than Mariah. The role called for a YOUNG, sultry, beautiful and TALENTED singer! Sorry, Mariah, but you lose on all accounts. Margot nailed that role! I hope Margot returns next season too. I want to see what becomes of her character.

3. Nathan

December 28, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Mariah’s ego has no end. She couldn’t hold a candle to Margot B. in the role of Daughter Maitland. Laughable!!!

4. Marliatou Diallo

January 8, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Mariah Carey is always rocking with her fans and I like to see her and her family together to celebrate the new year in peace.

5. yardout

February 15, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Damn Mariah don’t you get enough money already? Let a bitch eat!

6. Tommy Tears

March 5, 2014 at 11:06 AM

Margot Bingham is terrific . Why would you ever want to replace her?

Cocktails & Coins! Inside Aisha Tyler’s Wild Life After Divorce & Departure From ‘The Talk’

Aisha Tyler went through a few MAJOR life changes over the past two years and now, the actress is back on top living life to the fullest.

In 2016, Tyler’s college love and husband of 20 years, Jeff Tietjens, filed for divorce from the actress. As if that weren’t an emotional challenge to overcome, Tyler was then ordered to pay Tietjens $31,250 a month in spousal support for the next four years, plus a lump sum of $500k.

Following the emotional split, Tyler’s career then took a big turn when she walked away from CBS’s The Talk. Just eight months ago, the actress left the show to pursue other passions. “I also have three other series (Criminal Minds, hosting Whose Line Is It Anyway? and voicing a character on Archer),” the actress said during the big announcement. “People always go, ‘How do you do all that?’ And I don’t always have an answer.”

While it might sound like Tyler’s woes and 360 of a life might seem completely damaging, it all turned for the better. “The unknown can be very compelling and can be interesting. Instead of thinking about it as change, think about it as dynamism,” she told HipHollywood during the screening of Dwyane Wade’s, Shot in the Dark.

She explained, “You can’t stay the same, your life can’t stay the same. Staying the same is staying in place and staying in place is dying slowly. For me, I always reminded myself I’m not always going to feel this way, it’s not always going to be this tuff.”

“You cannot get through this experience on this planet without a little bit of pain and you need to know that and see that it’s temporary,” Aisha said. “My life is so interesting now and it wouldn’t have been without going through the stuff that I’ve been through. It’s been good for me; all this change.”

The actress is not only the star of some major network shows, but she also is about to launch her new cocktail line, Courage and Stone. “It’s been a really really exciting process,” she told us. “It really came out of my love of cocktails, my love of going to great bars and then going home and being like ‘I don’t know how to do all this.'”

Tyler then admitted that she was a whiskey girl at heart and that when she left the Talk “Julie Chen put me in a whiskey of the month club. She she’s doubled my collection in the last couple of months.”

Set to releae late spring early summer 2018.