Mariah Carey Wants Margot Bingham’s Part On Boardwalk Empire

By  |

During a recent interview on Watch What Happens Live, Mariah Carey told Andy Cohen that she wanted the part of “Daughter Maitland” on the latest season of Boardwalk Empire.

“I love Boardwalk Empire and I’m highly insulted that I did not get the call to play the singer. Highly insulted, holler at me people,” Mariah said while flipping her hair.

The sultry siren of the boardwalk’s Onyx club is played by Margot Bingham in the fourth season of the series. Her character does a lot of 1920s style singing throughout the season and we at HipHollywood can definitely understand why Mariah wants the part.

Do you think Mariah could play Daughter Maitland? Let us know in the comment section below.

Mariah also opened up about her biggest regret in the interview, find out what it was.

Here is the full interview:

1. dubl

December 27, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Ummmmm….she can’t act #1. #2 youre insulted?????? Youre a has been!!!!!!!!

2. Sue

December 27, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Really? Margot is far more beautiful and talented than Mariah. The role called for a YOUNG, sultry, beautiful and TALENTED singer! Sorry, Mariah, but you lose on all accounts. Margot nailed that role! I hope Margot returns next season too. I want to see what becomes of her character.

3. Nathan

December 28, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Mariah’s ego has no end. She couldn’t hold a candle to Margot B. in the role of Daughter Maitland. Laughable!!!

4. Marliatou Diallo

January 8, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Mariah Carey is always rocking with her fans and I like to see her and her family together to celebrate the new year in peace.

5. yardout

February 15, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Damn Mariah don’t you get enough money already? Let a bitch eat!

6. Tommy Tears

March 5, 2014 at 11:06 AM

Margot Bingham is terrific . Why would you ever want to replace her?