FILMS

Kelly Price Out! Chrisette Michele, Leela James join ‘R&B Divas LA’

Bye, bye Kelly Price…hello, Chrisette Michele and Leela James!

After ruffling a few (or maybe a lot) feathers during season one of R&B Divas LA, Kelly Price is not returning, but powerhouse singers Chrisette Michele and Leela James are taking her place.

In addition to Michele and James, cast members Chanté Moore, Lil’ Mo, Michel’le and Claudette Ortiz are set to return for season two of the hit TV One show.

Production is set to begin this month, with season two airing Spring 2014. Are you excited to see Chrisette and Leela join the cast?

1. JRoc85

December 16, 2013 at 9:22 PM

I don’t agree with these 2 additions! Chrisette Michele is a star on the rise, why is she doing R&B Divas LA! I don’t really know much about Leela James. What about Blu Cantrell, Sparkle Williams (R. Kelly’s protege), Nicole Wray, Tweet, or Sunshine Anderson??? These additions would have been great! Deuces to Kelly Price & Yawn… I mean Dawn Robinson, lol

2. Darrick_23

December 18, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I think Sunshine Anderson and Blu Cantrell would have been Excellent for R&B Divas Series. Chrisette Michele she is a star on the rise I don’t know why she is considering R&B Divas LA. Leela James she is another Powerhouse Diva so she would be Good.

3. Darrick_23

December 18, 2013 at 12:48 PM

overall the Cast of R&B Divas LA Season two Starring Chante Moore, Claudette Ortiz, Lil Mo, Michel’le, Chrisette Michele, Leela James.

4. Ericka Jarrell

December 18, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Nooooooo Chrisette !!!! Don’t do it!!! I love you!!!

• Eishamale

February 8, 2014 at 10:10 PM

Agreed she don’t need to be in the mist of any drama

• Dana

April 24, 2014 at 7:29 PM

I agree!! I love Chrisette’s music and don’t want her caught up on sleazy reality tv.

FILMS

Why Tyler Perry Says He’s A “James Evans” Kind Of Dad

The “Boo” is back!

In Boo 2: A Madea Halloween, Tyler Perry’s character Brian is a bit of a dorky dad … but in real life, Perry says he lays down the law when it comes to his own son, 3 1/2 year-old Aman.

HH caught up with Tyler during the press rounds for Boo 2 and the multi-facted mogul gave us some insight on how and why he would be quick to transform into a James Evans (from Good Times) kind of dad.