Exclusive: Evelyn Lozada Says She’s Blocked Chad Johnson On Social Media

By  |

Evelyn Lozada sat down for a lengthy and candid interview with OMG! Insider in which she discussed her pregnancy, future on Basketball Wives, relationship with Los Angeles Dodgers star Carl Crawford and ex-husband, Chad Johnson.

Lozada has clearly moved on from her turbulent relationship with Johnson, but questions remain about whether he’s followed suit. Regardless, the Puerto Rican beauty says she’s done talking about him. “When [Basketball Wives] was ending, I told my publicist, and just talking with my family, I’m like, ‘I don’t want to do the reunion. I don’t want to talk about my relationship anymore. We’re both trying to move on, my family and myself and I’m sure his family and himself.”

Pressed on if she thought Chad might still be keeping tabs on what she’s doing through social media, Evelyn smiled, saying, “Probably … Thank God for the block button and the mute.”

Lozada recently revealed that she’s six months pregnant with Carl Crawford’s child. The fitness spokesmodel, who made a name for herself on Basketball Wives, says she’s done with the show, but hasn’t closed the door on doing a spinoff. “Reality TV, although there’s a lot of negativity, it’s been more positive for me. I was able to do a lot of things because of the show … I was able to put my daughter through college because of it.”

You can catch’s Ms. Lozada’s full interview on OMG! Insider Monday night.

1. Darryl

December 9, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Lozada is a sorry excuse for a human being, chad if she needs to block you, shame on you ! Why do u want to follow this woman after all the people she has used and abused, yourself included. Have u no shame!

2. Feisty

December 10, 2013 at 4:45 AM

Lol 18 years of misery if Carl Crawford is the baby daddy, this woman brings negativity , turmoil and failure with her everywhere she goes. She will bankrupt Crawford quicker than you can say “Antoine walker”

3. Derald

December 10, 2013 at 4:46 AM

Has he confirmed that it is his baby though ?

4. Lesley

December 10, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Chad is a talented athlete that has accomplished so much in his career, how can he have let this human trash drag him down to the point where she boasting about blocking him on social media. Who the hell is she, except famous for being a groupie and sleeping wth many, many athletes. Chad stop playing in the gutter and be the man your supposed to be!

• Tee

December 11, 2013 at 3:13 AM

WHO do you sleep with ??? You a virgin? Don’t be upset because of the life she leads.

• Shorty

December 11, 2013 at 6:37 AM

Get OFF the blog Evelyn and have several seats.

• SayQue

December 11, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Evelyn you whore. GET A LIFE. WE all know that is you and give Antoine back his money

5. Sassy

December 10, 2013 at 7:17 PM

I’m betting that the baby comes “early” bet she was messing around on chad and can’t face him now…

6. Lrosten

December 10, 2013 at 7:59 PM

So she goes from basketball star to football to baseball. Gold digging trash!

• Tee

December 11, 2013 at 3:11 AM

HOW does it make her gold digging trash because rich, successful men are willing to date her? Jealous much? You’d rather she go find someone like who you date? Silly and judgemental

• Flaunted

December 11, 2013 at 6:38 AM

She should mess with your husband then and call you a Non MF factor after like she did Tammy.

7. Redspyrobunny

December 10, 2013 at 10:59 PM

She’s just a gold digger. She was nobody until she shacked up with a sports star athlete….and then another….and then another, well you get it! Poor Carl Crawford-now he’s stuck paying for her too since she’s having his child.(if it is truly his) Chad actually dodged a bullet with this one!

• SayQue

December 11, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Poor Carl Crawford my foot. He knew what she was. He knew she stole Walker’s money than Chads. He is getting what he deserves

8. Stephan

December 11, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Psycho nut job. Anybody that gets involved in any way with her , deserves everything they get. …. She’s is misery in a jar.

9. Sofi

December 11, 2013 at 1:59 PM

My prediction is…..baby comes really “early” and fails the million dollar paternity test…. What’s birdmans brothers name again ? The one that gave her the book deal.

10. SayQue

December 11, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Why don’t you give back Antoine walker some of the money you stole from him whore. Honestly why is this women ever mentioned? She is a gold digger