MUSIC

NeNe Leakes Pressing Charges Against Kenya Moore?

By  |

ICYMI, the premiere of The Real Housewives of Atlanta premiered on Sunday night and drama filled it was.

As usual, the ladies of Atlanta kept their fans entertained during Sunday night’s show, but it was one story line that had all the RHOA fans talking … NeNe Leakes vs Kenya Moore.

During the show, NeNe expressed her disappointment that Moore failed to respond to her wedding invitation. The Glee star explaining that Kenya could have taken a moment to say she was unable to attend the nuptials.

And although Moore didn’t attend the wedding, she was floored that her ex-boo Walter was also invited to the wedding, claiming the NeNe invited him to get under her skin.

The drama between the beauties severely escalated when they came face to face at a party for Cynthia Bailey’s model school, The Bailey Agency. Kenya confronted Leakes to discuss the wedding drama, but NeNe didn’t want to talk about the issue. “I want you to listen, NeNe,” Moore said as she tugged on NeNe’s ear. Yep, the good ol’ ear tug.

NeNe handled the situation well, and walked away, but according to a number of tweets, the actress was not happy.

“Yes @Kandi Assault! If I had done the same thing, I would b called everything from Aggressive, violent, Abusive Etc,” Leakes wrote on Twitter during the airing of the show.

Later writing, “I think I’ll press charges n the morning.”

HipHollywood reached out to Leakes’ rep, but calls were not immediately returned.

Do you think the 45-year-old will be pressing charges? Or you do think the actress’ tweets were all in good fun?

Check out the entire clip below:

1. mlk84

November 4, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Please press charges and make Kenya get over herself take a Cher moment and “SNAP OUT OF IT”!

• Bitsy

November 22, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Good sense.

2. Sharon

November 4, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Nene U were the lady….Kenya is a wacky job……..wack …wack…..wack…..Looser……NeNe she is lonely and sad….Poor girl….

• Bitsy

November 22, 2013 at 4:39 PM

On target. Lose Kenya. Too low & rachet.

3. Sharon

November 4, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Girl get a new saying…….Wait lady…….Twirling…..Kenya U are in great need of help….Seek…

4. Sharon

November 4, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Mr West Really……..Hay U never had a show……..U are a total joke with Kimmie……Poor North….

5. barbara m

November 4, 2013 at 7:08 PM

bring Sheree back and let her and Kenya go at it,,now that I would love to see,,,can’t stand Kenya!

6. bitsy

November 22, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Kenya is crazy and a dirty liar who will do anything for attention even bad.

7. sherryL

February 16, 2014 at 7:43 PM

I don’t like Kenya she,s always in someone’s business. She needs to get a life. She can’t even get a man. She is a troublemaker and she loves drama. If
    I were
    Nene
    I would kick her to the. Curb. Someone is going to hurt her if she doesn’t start minding her own business. She thinks she’s all that, but she’s not. S hiring e thinks of she knows everything. She’s always bring up her pagneant title. Who cares what she won?
    Nene is getting fedup with her and she has a good reason to. She wants
    Apollo that’s why she Always talking about him. She act likes she’s jealous of of
    Apollo and his relationship with his wife. I’m ,really tired of her and her bad behavior. I hope
    Kenya learns how to grow up and find her own man.