Exclusive: Is Beyonce Working On Top Secret New Music?

Exclusive photographs of Beyonce leaving a Los Angeles recording studio have just come across the desk of HipHollywood.com, and we can only think one thing: King Bey is working on new music. And judging from the photographs we’ve seen, she wants to keep it a secret.

108473PCNEX_Beyonce01a

108473PCNEX_Beyonce02

108473PCNEX_Beyonce02a

Photographers managed to capture the singer attempting to conceal her face in a Louis Vuitton ski mask as she exited the studio, but we’d recognize those eyes anywhere. One witness says they believe the singer was filming a new music video. And since B hasn’t released any fresh sounds in a while, we have to believe she cooking up something new for her upcoming winter tour.

Only time will tell, but are you excited for new King Bey tunes?

Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News

1. Michael Stanton

November 16, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I wonder what artist this broad is ripping off this time? she’s just sad….

• Mary Ott Grande

November 18, 2013 at 7:42 PM

…..being the CLOSET FAN that you are, Im sure you cant wait to find out!!!

• Michael Stanton

November 18, 2013 at 9:58 PM

if you are foolish enough to believe that I’m a fan of this woman then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. I have no trouble acknowledging whom I like as an artist and this woman is not one. now you need to, as the current colloquialism that is going around, have a seat. you don’t know a thing about me yet you dare to presume you do. how foolish of you.

• Mary Ott Grande

November 19, 2013 at 10:47 AM

If its the bridge she was photographed biking across to attend her concert at Barclays Center earlier this year, I’m sure you remember that story, I may put a bid in. And you are very right, I don’t know anything about you, but one thing I’m almost willing to bet is that you’re a homosexual male…well that or a young girl, since I have known no one but them to feel the need to use that particular colloq. “have a seat” when attempting to making a point. So now I guess I should sit back and wait for a reply in which you will tell me to have “several seats” and put the little chair icon. Am I right?!?!? Just wondering.

• Michael Stanton

November 19, 2013 at 10:07 PM

madame the very idea you took it upon yourself to reply with what i’m sure you thought was a RIPPING riposte to my comment about beyonce being sad just goes to show me that you have no real life; you felt the need to try and slam me, a complete stranger in cyberspace, someone you in actuality will never meet face to face all in your twisted sense of superiority. the fact you chose to bring my sexuality into play also speaks volumes about your personality, or in this case the lack thereof, and the fact that you know about where these pics came from or taken denotes to me that you’re QUITE the superfan of this woman.
            in closing to you, madame, there’s no need for you to “bet” about my sexuality; i am a proud and out gay man, note with emphasis on the word “man”, a man who has better things to do with his time than to start an online war of words with a faceless stranger in cyberspace who felt she had the need to respond to a comment that wasn’t even directed towards her in the first place.

• Mary Ott Grande

November 20, 2013 at 7:39 AM

So, wait….you can ASSUME that I’m foolish, but I cannot assume you’re a homosexual, even if it is indeed true??? Interesting.
              I replied to your initial post, so why would I not respond to your follow-up posts? Especially when it IS a direct reply to my post.
              I “have no real life” as you say, because I felt the need to “slam you, a complete stranger in cyberspace that I will never meet face to face”, yet you are on a blog calling an international superstar “sad” so I’m really curious as to how many face to face interactions you two have had for you to arrive to that conclusion.
              The fact that I mentioned your sexuality only speaks volumes to the fact that YOU made your sexuality SO evident in the writing where you were under the impressions that YOU had some sense of superiority to THINK you can demand that I “have a seat”.
              As far as being a superfan…I never said I wasn’t a fan. Why else would be reading a post about her? You’re the one who feels the artist in the article is “sad” and that you don’t like her as an artist, yet you flock to her article/posts. So again for that reason, I refer to you as the closet fan I believe you are.
              In closing, you cant have that many things that are “better to do” as this is your 3rd post on an article about someone you say you don’t like. Not only is it your 3rd post, but its quite long In length. So to me all the points you’ve attempted to prove are all null and void.
              And let me say, I’m glad you’re a proud gay man, I wouldn’t expect anything less of you. If I had, I would have used words that were less PC that homosexual, in attempt to belittle you. But I didn’t; and I wont. So once again, I tip my hat to you for being a proud and out gay man!
              Ps This is no online war of words, this is simply a little entertainment for me as I sip my morning cup of tea. I hope you’ve enjoyed our online banter as much as I have. Good Day Sir….see you on her next post. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Valencia Monroe

November 17, 2013 at 11:15 PM

I hate his comment!!! Anyways, I’m so excited !!!! I can’t wait!!! #TeamBey

Tracee Ellis Ross Spills The Real Tea On ‘Black-ish’ Wage Demands + Deon Cole, Jenifer Lewis Weigh In

Tracee Ellis Ross is unveiling the truth behind recent reports that sheย was demanding more money for her time spent on ABC’s Black-ish.

Just last week, The Hollywood Reporterย suggested Tracy was in negotiations and asking for more for not only going into her fourth season on the hit show, but because her male co-host, Anthony Anderson, makes significantly more than she does.

The report also claimed that if she didn’t make any headway, she might step away and consider guest starring on other shows.

Over the weekend, Ellis addressed the reports and didn’t exactly deny the claims. In a lengthy statement shared on social media, Ross said that she “was in renegotiation, like many actors find themselves in during the fourth season of a successful show.”

She continued, “I wanted to be compensated in a way that matches my contribution to a show that I love for many reasons, including the opportunity it allows me to reshape what it is to be a fully realized black woman on TV.”

She did, however, confirm that claims there were threats are false. “I wish I could have been called by the reporter to confirm that,” she wrote.

Tracy’s statement falls right in line with what her co-stars, Deon Cole and Jenifer Lewis, explained to HipHollywood on Sunday night during the 2018 SAG Awards.

When asked about Ross’ desire to earn more money, Lewis said, “Tracee should have more money, you should have more money, every woman should have more money because we’ve been in the background too long. ”

Television’s favorite mom continued, “We’ve got grab her by the pussy in the White House and women are not standing for it anymore. Black-ish is a very important show, we are dealing with all the pressing issues of our time … This is the time to look it in the face and address it and come through the fire. Women are not taking it anymore.”

Deon also shut down rumors that Ross would be taking a back seat, telling us “There’s two sides to every story. Tracee is fine, everybody is fine, and everybody is getting paid. Everybody is eating. It’s all love I promise you.”