Connect with us

FILMS

Exclusive Photo: Lamar Odom And Father Spotted Leaving Venice Liquor Store

Published

on

It looks like Lamar Odom and his father Joe are trying to mend their turbulent relationship after feuding in the press last moth.

HH has obtained this photograph from TerezOwens.com of the duo leaving a Venice Beach liquor store on Friday evening. The image was snapped shortly after the pair grubbed inside popular hamburger joint, Hinano’s. Lamar, sporting a black sweatsuit, walked a few feet ahead of his father wore a yellow T-shirt, shorts and a blue baseball cap.

According to a witness, Lamar and Joe “looked to be in good spirits.”

Odoms Watermark

The Odom sighting comes just days after reports surfaced that Lamar cut his father off financially, refusing to pay the rent on Joe’s luxurious Marina Del Rey condo.

The NBA veteran and his dad have had a troubled relationship since the baller was a young child. In a message written last month from Lamar’s Twitter account, Lamar blames Joe for his alleged crack addiction:

“He wasn’t there to raise me. He was absent ALL of my life due to his own demons … he is my downfall! His own demons may be the ONLY thing he gave to me,” Lamar wrote in response to an interview Joe gave to RadarOnline slamming the Kardashian family.

The 33-year-old’s reported drug abuse and infidelity has also been the cause of the reality TV star’s marital woes. Khloe Kardashian recently dropped Lamar’s last name from her social media accounts, and although has been spotted still wearing her ring, has reportedly been highly considering divorcing the troubled athlete.

FILMS

Sorry Folks! Martin Lawrence Doesn’t Think ‘Bad Boys 3’ Will Happen

Published

on

Martin Lawrence has pretty much lost hope in plans for another Bad Boys film, and for good reason. Over the last few months, the long-gestating third installment has lost it’s director and release date.

Now according to Lawrence it may have even lost one of it’s boys – co-star Will Smith. “I don’t think we’re going to get one, not the way everything’s turning out,” Lawrence told EW. “Will is off doing another movie, and I don’t think it’s going to happen.”

Just last December Smith told Jimmy Kimmel that Bad Boys 3 aka Bad Boys For Life,  was “very, very, very close” to beginning production. He also added of Lawrence, “I love that dude. That’s among the best times I’ve ever had making movies. So I’m looking forward to it.”

As for Lawrence, he’s ready if the project can get off life support. “I’m there, I’m ready right now,” said Lawrence. “If they wanted to do it, I’m ready, but I don’t have control of that. That’s the studio’s decision.”

Back in March, writer/director Joe Carnahan departed from the Sony Pictures’ flick after months of delays. And director Micheal Bay, who helmed both Bad Boys and Bad Boys II declined to return after too many set-backs. “Pretty soon its going to called Bad Old Boys because they can’t get it together with doing a script,” he told HipHollywood back in 2016. “Thats why I backed out of the process.”

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Instagram

Facebook

Advertisement

Trending