MUSIC

Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran’s Scary Date Night

By  |

Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran shared a spooky night together.

On Thursday, Chris and his girlfriend attended Hollywood Horror Nights at Universal Studios for some pre-Halloween fun. “Universal Horror Nights was the best. I might have nightmares tonight,” Tran wrote on Twitter. Chris also tweeted, “I had So much fun at Halloween Horror Nights.”

In a photo posted on Twitter by Brown’s fan page @ChrisBrownRCA, the singer and his boo can be seen screaming for dear life on a ride. Tran is cuddled up to Brown as he clenches her hand. The two lovebirds both have their eyes shut and appear to be having a very good time.

And if you look at the photo very closely, you can see singer Kevin McCall in the back row totally spooked.

Brown and Tran Post

1. Tammy

October 18, 2013 at 2:19 PM

WHO CARES!!?

• FutureOfThisR&BShit

October 18, 2013 at 3:10 PM

you obviously since you clicked on the article

• Darlene Anderson

October 19, 2013 at 12:14 AM

“I Still” stands with Tammy “WHO CARES!!?” And that pseudo psych about “if you click -you care” Do you honestly believe that bs about if someone click on an article they care? What phucking planet you live on? In America most people click because they’re curious not because they care…..Also this is America we can say what the ph-uck we want!…Brown is getting a lot of negative feedback as of late!However I still know for a fact the boy is talented and up there with the best of them! Hey becuz when I get done hating on him! He has the wealth that I wish I had a third of! But still the same his attitude as of lately…sucks!!! Breezy doggs look like they sell crack in the hood! Did he do a background check on his doggs? cuz a wild dogg will eventually one day turn-on and attack their owner/feeder!!!

2. Wow

October 18, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Wow how stupid

• loreal

October 18, 2013 at 6:42 PM

They can’t have fun???? How is that stupid…

3. @equityxx

October 18, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Re-entitle, “Chris Brown’s scary night with hired help”

4. Darlene Anderson

October 18, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Boring! She is a stupid bish. I would never let a man come btw me and my money. He got her well trained! And if she likes it…I love it! Also, this is America – “Freedom of Speech” means I can click on any story and use my freedom of speech to praise or talk isht; about the article; and the people in it! – And in this story I choose to talk isht! so here’s goes…And besides-he’s the one whom said he like’s being “hated” and it fits him well! Hiss doggs look like they rather be at his mansion smokin bl*unts, taking GHB; drinking booze and pumping him up to continued talk isht about Rih and whatever esle those freeloaders do. Kae just looks sooo stupid and sad – she’s not even worth talking about and Chris your career is hanging on a teenagers tree!

5. slinghot

October 19, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Chris Brown is dying with regrets.

6. Darlene Anderson

October 19, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Wasted talent! He keep putting out songs before album release and they flop – He thought him and Nickki song was going to be a release hit, (yeah on itunes which doesn’t count) but his video’s are boring as heck! Actually when you think about it, if not for viewing of his video….Most of his music wouldn’t had been a hit! It’s time for him and Justin Bierber to realized. They outgrew their brand. NEXT!

7. Bessie Busby

October 19, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I thinl chris has ruin his album because of the stuff he is doing he is mad talented he just than ass that keep blaming people for his priblems and lashing out at the wrong people he needs to chill out and make money like he did when revamped from that hole rihanna deal. And stop letting people get to him be better than that