New Photo: Tamar Braxton Posts Funny Pic Of Logan Vincent

Tamar Braxton took to Instagram early Monday morning to share with her fans a new adorable photo of her baby boy, Logan Vincent.

“#Logan looks like he’s about to say “Try me Not Today!!…Pop off if you want 2! #hesocute …the first time he’s not JUST like,” Tamar wrote on the social media network about her 4-month old.

Logan Vincent

Tamar gave birth to baby Logan on June 6. The singer’s bundle of joy is she and husband Vince’s first child together.

1. Lisa

October 28, 2013 at 12:09 PM

OMG!!! What a beautiful baby. Yup the is Tamar’s baby.

• bri

January 21, 2014 at 9:13 AM

hes sooooo cute I watch all tamar and vince videos u guess are cutie but vince to ack rite I don’t play bout u u my fraviote singer

2. mike br0wn

November 3, 2013 at 7:05 AM

I find nothing appealing about A women that Fakes her own Pregnancy to gain more money and fame, me and wife seen the episode when you was in labor but not really your sister Toni was behind the other side and yanked the Curtain open what we seen was White women not you. This white very pale skin with sandy brown hair LOOKED like she had a se -section that is why Vince had Traci to Record ,”You guys are shady you are probably not even married either .IS VINCE GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are his cover aren’t YOU? He Will never come out the closet KIM K AND Tamar has a lot in common both Vince and KANYE WEST IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you and Kim are the Gay men Beards .OH! I heard he beats you to, an homosexual that beats his so call wife AND Sleeps with men. What women calls their husband an over weight lover as we seen on episode 1. That was hurtful you are in love with Vince This marriage is fake . WHY sell soul for money?…………..

• mike br0wn

November 3, 2013 at 7:06 AM

THESE CELEBRITIES ARE SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mrsroyalty

December 26, 2013 at 10:39 AM

STFU wit ya ol’ dumb conspiracy theory ass! you sound stupid as hell!

• rick brown

January 9, 2014 at 11:14 AM

I hit he nail on the head Go ! [jerk off] Somewhere these closet gays are all over and you know it .You are Probably one…………………

3. JRLpluss

December 6, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Stop being so mean. The baby is adorable and so is Tamar. Get off Vince’s case. The man is successful and is minding his own business.

4. nevaeh

January 24, 2014 at 5:57 PM

i love the way tamar is sitting with the baby in her hands and i love her dress

‘Black Panther’ Sequel To Focus On Okoye & Dora Milaje?!

A Billi, A Billi, A Billi … when your movie nets a billion dollars OF COURSE there’s going to be a sequel!!

As Black Panther continues to dominate the box office, talk has already turned to a sequel. Marvel president Kevin Fiege confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that they will definitely be returning the Wakanda stating, “we absolutely will do that.” But when asked what direction the movie would take, his answer was intriguing:

“I think there’s lots of potential. It’s a balance between leaving people wanting more and then giving them too much, but I would watch a movie about any of those characters you just named. I think Shuri’s astounding, and you’ll see much more of her in our universe. Okoye, I think I’d watch three action films just Okoye. I’m not saying we’re doing that, but I’m saying that we’re intrigued by them.”

Yessss, be intrigued! We all need more Danai Gurira (who plays Dora Milaje leader, Okoye) in our lives.

Wakanda, forever!!!