NeNe Leakes Denies Assaulting Bravo Producer

Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes is denying rumors that she assaulted a Bravo producer. The story was first reported by gossip website MediaTakeOut on Saturday morning. According to the outlet, NeNe threw a bottle at a male producer after he tried to stop an argument between the reality TV star and her former friend, Marlo.

A witness tells MediaTakeOut, “NeNe told [the producer], ‘I made you … you will NOT disrespect me.’ Then NeNe went upside his head with a bottle … PLOOP!!”

The male producer was reportedly shaken up after being assaulted. Unfortunately, before he could call for help, the witness adds that need fled the scene.

After learning of MTO’s report, the diva took to Twitter to defend herself, writing:

“I don’t know one person on this earth that is worth me hitting! The most I will do is hit you with the court system.”

That being said, NeNe didn’t deny some sort of incident took place. “You can’t throw every dog a bone because they might bite your hand #lessonlearned,” she later tweeted.

1. sharon johnson

October 14, 2013 at 2:54 AM

That’s crazy nene don’t have to hit she can whoop u with her tongue LIES LIES LIES she’s a classy lady. She will not embarass herself

• jt

October 14, 2013 at 2:59 PM

NeNe is not a classy lady by any stretch of the imagination. It’s truly scary, what we call classy these days. Remember money does not buy you class. It’s just money.

• Denise Cataldo

October 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM

she is a man

• SonnySky

October 15, 2013 at 8:12 PM

She already has embarrassed herself.

2. SonnySky

October 15, 2013 at 8:11 PM

NeNe hit Kim and all viewers saw that about 2 seasons ago. I do not know who wants to watch NeNe anyway. She is boring and all she does is brag and act like she is rich. She should be great-full for all the opportunities she had so far but instead she has become too mean and snippy to watch.

3. Nenebiggestfan

October 24, 2013 at 4:37 AM

I love Nene, she is not bad, she just ghetto “fabulous”

Hold Up! Christina Aguilera Swung On Pink In A Club

Pink and Christina Aguilera have made amends since their beefing years ago. But fans are now learning their early career drama almost turned physical.

During Pink’s recent appearance on Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live, she admitted that during the height of their feud, Christina tried to hit her. “She swung on me,” she said during a round of Please the 5th. “Hilarious. I was like what’s happening right now.”

As for what initially sparked the feud, Pink suggested, “We were super young and super new at the whole thing. She’s an alpha, I’m an alpha.”

But years after despising each other, the pair made up while on NBC’s The Voice. “She’s so talented, she’s a really sweet person. We made up on The Voice. I hadn’t seen her in years and years an years. We became moms, we grew up, we hugged it out.”

Christina has not responded to Pink’s recent confession, but we sure hope she does.