Connect with us


NeNe Leakes Denies Assaulting Bravo Producer



Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes is denying rumors that she assaulted a Bravo producer. The story was first reported by gossip website MediaTakeOut on Saturday morning. According to the outlet, NeNe threw a bottle at a male producer after he tried to stop an argument between the reality TV star and her former friend, Marlo.

A witness tells MediaTakeOut, “NeNe told [the producer], ‘I made you … you will NOT disrespect me.’ Then NeNe went upside his head with a bottle … PLOOP!!”

The male producer was reportedly shaken up after being assaulted. Unfortunately, before he could call for help, the witness adds that need fled the scene.

After learning of MTO’s report, the diva took to Twitter to defend herself, writing:

“I don’t know one person on this earth that is worth me hitting! The most I will do is hit you with the court system.”

That being said, NeNe didn’t deny some sort of incident took place. “You can’t throw every dog a bone because they might bite your hand #lessonlearned,” she later tweeted.

Continue Reading


  1. sharon johnson

    October 14, 2013 at 2:54 AM

    That’s crazy nene don’t have to hit she can whoop u with her tongue LIES LIES LIES she’s a classy lady. She will not embarass herself

    • jt

      October 14, 2013 at 2:59 PM

      NeNe is not a classy lady by any stretch of the imagination. It’s truly scary, what we call classy these days. Remember money does not buy you class. It’s just money.

      • Denise Cataldo

        October 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM

        she is a man

    • SonnySky

      October 15, 2013 at 8:12 PM

      She already has embarrassed herself.

  2. SonnySky

    October 15, 2013 at 8:11 PM

    NeNe hit Kim and all viewers saw that about 2 seasons ago. I do not know who wants to watch NeNe anyway. She is boring and all she does is brag and act like she is rich. She should be great-full for all the opportunities she had so far but instead she has become too mean and snippy to watch.

  3. Nenebiggestfan

    October 24, 2013 at 4:37 AM

    I love Nene, she is not bad, she just ghetto “fabulous”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Exclusive: The Bullet Scars That Will Forever Haunt Sheryl Lee Ralph’s Son, Etienne Maurice



Sheryl Lee Ralph shared a graphic photo on Instagram earlier this week of her son, Etienne Maurice, laying in a hospital bed bandaged up from bullet wounds. The purpose of the image was to be yet another voice calling to end gun violence.

On Wednesday, students across the country walked out of class to protest against gun violence, something that hit home for Ralph four years ago. “This mother wants #gunreform now! #guncontrol now,” she wrote.

It was during a night out in West Philadelphia that Ralph’s then 22-year-old child was robbed at gunpoint and shot three times; twice in the leg and one which grazed his forehead.

So as Ralph joined Wednesday’s national conversation about gun laws, HipHollywood talked exclusively with Etienne who shared exactly what went down the night a gun could have taken his life for good.

“I was shot four years ago, November 9 … I was black out drunk. The next thing I know I remember I woke up in the hospital, doctor said I had two bullet holes in my leg and a grazed bullet hole above my eyebrow.”

Maurice, who was robbed for his iPhone and his wallet, went on to tell us that this is something that he is reminded of constantly. “Having been shot is something that I carry with me every day. I still have numbness at the bottom of my leg from the nerve damage.”

And while he will always remember how he felt knowing his life almost ended, Etienne had a hard time fathoming how his famous mother felt. “We had the conversation about it last week and she said she peed on herself,” he told us.

For Maurice, he’s proud to see young children use their voices to make change. “There’s so many angles where we can talk about gun violence and how it’s effecting different communities,” he said. “Gun reform needs to take place now.”

Since that night, he hasn’t picked up a drink and has been now sober for four years. As for the suspects, a father-son duo, they are behind bars for attempted man slaughter.

Continue Reading





%d bloggers like this: