Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane launched into an epic Twitter tirade on Monday, slamming Waka Flocka Flame, Rihanna, Drake, Ciara, Young Jeezy and Nicki Minaj in the process. No one is sure what prompted Gucci’s rant, but one thing is certain: the rapper needs spell check.
Here are some of the highlights:
- “Tell Drake he a true male groupie I don’t need u u 2 much a, s*ssy stop tryin b me. Chec dat b*tch instagram. True groupie.”
- “Drske a groupie on instagram. Doin vines like he gucci. U will never be wop u a b*tch.”
- “So Nikki I didnt have u in atl for 2 weeks room rate 60 a night?”
- “I wanna take rihanna to bet awards in atl.cuz She b f*cking wit sum lame ass n*ggas.”
- “Ask ciara did she ride dat bike 4 gucci in cali while she was with 50 ask kelly did she c*m to patchwork and onyx while she was wit shaka.”
- “F*ck jeezy. Tip. Gotti. Waka.Nicki minaj drake d a Wooh.frenchy 2 chainz coachk kkaior eminem oj rock Quavo takeoff cardo dam g.”
That’s just a sample of the crazy. Check back later for responses to Gucci’s controversial tweets.
Is Trey Songz Completely Out Of Control?!
Trey Songz used to be a singer known for sexually suggestive lyrics and his panache for saying “yuuuup.” Now, he may be known more as an R&B singer with a possible rage problem…
Trigga Trey has been accused of smacking a girl in the face with her own phone and now that accuser is suing for $50,000. The unidentified woman says that while at Philadelphia’s Vanity Grand Cabaret strip club she sought to get a snapshot with the singer, but he didn’t oblige. Instead, according to the woman, he pushed her phone back into her face and caused her glasses to break.
If true, this isn’t Trey’s first time getting way too aggressive for no d@mn reason. Just last year he became so upset over authorities ending his show in Detroit that he threw microphones and speakers from the stage. Unfortunately, he also injured a police officer in the process. In August, he reached a plea deal in that case and got his felony assault charge reduced to just two counts of disturbing the peace.
So, back to the fan who just wanted a photo. It looks like she’s only seeking coin and not criminal charges. And in Songz’s defense he does take pictures with some fans (see below), so maybe it was just the way she asked.
NEWS3 days ago
Why Folks Think Rihanna Is Engaged + 4 Men Who Probably Would’ve Proposed
NEWS6 days ago
How Xscape’s Tamika Scott Is Handling Her Epic Onstage Blunder
MUSIC6 days ago
Diddy Goes All Out For DJ Khaled’s Birthday Party … See The Wild Pics!
NEWS3 days ago
Why Twitter Just Went HAM Over Cancellation Of Roland Martin’s Morning Show, ‘News One Now’
MUSIC5 days ago
Athletes Turned Artist: Has Chris Bosh Just Entered This Hall Of Shame?
NEWS5 days ago
Sooooo Tiffany Haddish And Barbra Streisand Are Related??!!
EXCLUSIVES2 days ago
Exclusive Details: Chris Bosh’s Mother Investigated — Home Raided In Drug Trafficking Sting
MOVIES6 days ago
Tyrese Could Be Telling The Truth About That ‘Four Brothers’ Sequel!