Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane launched into an epic Twitter tirade on Monday, slamming Waka Flocka Flame, Rihanna, Drake, Ciara, Young Jeezy and Nicki Minaj in the process. No one is sure what prompted Gucci’s rant, but one thing is certain: the rapper needs spell check.
Here are some of the highlights:
- “Tell Drake he a true male groupie I don’t need u u 2 much a, s*ssy stop tryin b me. Chec dat b*tch instagram. True groupie.”
- “Drske a groupie on instagram. Doin vines like he gucci. U will never be wop u a b*tch.”
- “So Nikki I didnt have u in atl for 2 weeks room rate 60 a night?”
- “I wanna take rihanna to bet awards in atl.cuz She b f*cking wit sum lame ass n*ggas.”
- “Ask ciara did she ride dat bike 4 gucci in cali while she was with 50 ask kelly did she c*m to patchwork and onyx while she was wit shaka.”
- “F*ck jeezy. Tip. Gotti. Waka.Nicki minaj drake d a Wooh.frenchy 2 chainz coachk kkaior eminem oj rock Quavo takeoff cardo dam g.”
That’s just a sample of the crazy. Check back later for responses to Gucci’s controversial tweets.