Connect with us

FILMS

Exclusive: Gilbert Arenas Not Training With The Clippers, Plans On Going Back To China

Published

on

HipHollywood has exclusively learned that former NBA star Gilbert Arneas will not be training with the Los Angeles Clippers.

The professional baller worked out at the Clipper’s training facility two months ago, and looked great. Reports later surfaced that the star could be invited to the Clipper’s training camp, which would give Arenas a chance to make the active roster and pick up his NBA career.

But while on the red carpet for Laura Govan’s birthday bash, the 31-year-old told us that he will not be joining the Clippers, and that he plans on going back to China to play for the Chinese Basketball Association.

“With China, I get to go and still play and then I can get back home and spend more time with the kids. I get to be home in February and enjoy the family, I don’t need the NBA money, I have enough of it. Now it’s about spending time with the family and the kids,” Gilbert said, referring to the CBAs short season.

Arenas played in China last season with the Shanghai Sharks, averaging 20.7 points in 14 games. Before playing overseas, the 31-year-old played for the Memphis Grizzlies during their 2011-2012 season.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
2 Comments

2 Comments

  1. Clippersfan4471

    September 25, 2013 at 3:08 AM

    Brilliant ploy by both Arenas and the Clips. He goes over to China and plays to keep his form up. (Won’t get much PT with the Clippers atm). Then he comes back in February and gets to rest for a month with the family before signing an end of season deal with the Clippers to finish out the playoffs!!! Well played fellas, well played!!!

    • Draftdog

      October 5, 2013 at 1:26 PM

      In recent years Clipper management has been showing signs of intelligent life, and now a clipper fan actually displaying creative in depth perception. What is the NBA world coming to? Well done 4471, well done.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

EXCLUSIVES

Eniko Hart Slays On First Red Carpet Since Giving Birth; Hear What Kevin Hart Had To Say!

Published

on

Kevin Hart may be the star in the family, but it’s his wife Eniko Hart who stole the show during the premiere for his flick “Jumani: Welcome To The Jungle”.

Getty Images

It was Mrs. Hart’s first red carpet since giving birth to the couple’s first child, Kenzo Kash, just three weeks ago. To say it was a snapback is an understatement. The 30-year-old, who worked out during her entire pregnancy, look sexy and svelt in a elegant black number while her superstar hubby hit the carpet in a black suit with white trim.

Although the couple faced some bumps in the road earlier this year with Kev being extorted over a video showing him cheating on his wife, the couple has bounced back. And on Tuesday night’s jungle-themed red carpet Hart told HipHollywood, “My wife is just an amazing woman … I would not be me right now without that woman in my life.”

You can see Kev, alongside Dewayne “The Rock” Johnson, Jack Black and more, when “Jumani: Welcome To The Jungle” hits theaters on December 20th.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Instagram

Facebook

Advertisement

Trending

%d bloggers like this: