Tyga, Fabolous, Diddy, Pusha T, Others Respond To Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar’s invitation for rap’s elite to step up their game has the Twitter universe jumping.

This week, Big Sean released “Control,” a track featuring the Compton rapper firing competitive shots at Drake, Meek Mill, Wale, Jermaine Cole and even Big Sean.

• “KENDRICK!!!!! Ohhhh Shiiitttttt @RevoltTV.” – Diddy.
  • “This is real hip hop at his best! @kendricklamar boxed em into a corner. We going crazy over here people!!” – Lebron James.
  • “I hear you loud and clear my n*gga… @kendricklamar.” – Pusha T.
  • “All you rappers tweeting … hope y’all got bars … SMH” – Joe Budden.
  • “Any studios open yet?” – Fabolous
  • “If I can’t do no more nouns or verbs ima start comin with the wildest adjective bars that anyone has ever heard.” – Mac Miller
  • “Y’all new NY rappers ready to stop rapping like y’all from down south yet? #kingofny.” – Talib Kweli.
  • “That kendrick verse crazy! I gotta get back on my own sh*t. Ain’t gon lie I made so much $ I lost sum inspiration for music. #Inspired rite now.”

You can listen to “Control” by clicking here.

1. Clint Barnett

August 13, 2013 at 11:29 AM

soooo…who was that last tweet from? just curious..

2. David

August 13, 2013 at 12:00 PM

3. Eamonn

August 13, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Tyga’s tweet was the softest shit i ever read.
    Nigga said ‘I made so much $ I lost sum inspiration for music.’ Nigga noone was thinking about you anyway

• fatkid

August 13, 2013 at 2:12 PM

it’s funny cuz Kendrick said Tyler not Tyga

4. Rinaa

August 13, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Kendrick , went in ! On his verse

5. ITsTheTruth

August 13, 2013 at 8:10 PM

kendrick is trying to bring back the competition of hiphop and wake up all these corny rappers, it wasent a diss it was the CANGE we needed!

6. Tmon3ydadjmbr ($da original$)

August 13, 2013 at 8:37 PM

7. Crush_Em_All_Shump

August 13, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Lmao at Talib

8. B3autyLov3s

August 13, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Talib High Five on that one real talk

“I Cried A Lot”: Snoop Dogg’s Gospel Album Helped Him Through “Sad” Times

Thugs gotta cry too.

In a moment of vulnerability, Snoop Dogg opened up to HH about how sometimes he gets a bit down, “I cry. I’m sad a lot,” the legendary rapper told us. Life’s “problems and issues” sometimes weigh on the 46-year-old, but thankfully, his new project, Bible Of Love helped to lift his spirits.

The double-disc album, 32-track, gospel album is the first of its kind from Snoop, and while not everyone is receptive, the Doggfather knows he’s fulfilling his purpose. “I stepped in the world (of gospel) to say, hold on, let me take my light … and put it on this gospel gang with some of the most extraordinary singers you’ve ever heard in your life,” Snoop stated.

And that he did!