Connect with us

FILMS

Kim Kardashian Teases Fans, Sticks Out Tongue In Video

Published

on

Kim Kardashian is slowly returning to the spotlight after giving birth to her first baby, North West.

In a three second Keek video posted by the new mom, a playful Kim gives fans a little tease by sticking out her tongue for the camera.

Aug 6, 2013 |

Kim’s video marks the 32-year-old’s second on-camera appearance since giving birth. Kardashian surprised her mother Kris Jenner last week during the momagers new talkshow, Kris.

“Hey Mom, I just wanted to say congratulations on your new show. I’m sorry I couldn’t be there in person but I’m just loving life at home a little too much right now,” Kim explained in a satellite video.

“But I watch you every single day, and you are so amazing. You really are born to do this. So I just wanted to say I love you, and have an amazing show,” she shared.

Kim gave birth to she and Kanye West’s first child together on June 15.

Sound off below: What do you think of Kim’s quick video?

FILMS

Sorry Folks! Martin Lawrence Doesn’t Think ‘Bad Boys 3’ Will Happen

Published

on

Martin Lawrence has pretty much lost hope in plans for another Bad Boys film, and for good reason. Over the last few months, the long-gestating third installment has lost it’s director and release date.

Now according to Lawrence it may have even lost one of it’s boys – co-star Will Smith. “I don’t think we’re going to get one, not the way everything’s turning out,” Lawrence told EW. “Will is off doing another movie, and I don’t think it’s going to happen.”

Just last December Smith told Jimmy Kimmel that Bad Boys 3 aka Bad Boys For Life,  was “very, very, very close” to beginning production. He also added of Lawrence, “I love that dude. That’s among the best times I’ve ever had making movies. So I’m looking forward to it.”

As for Lawrence, he’s ready if the project can get off life support. “I’m there, I’m ready right now,” said Lawrence. “If they wanted to do it, I’m ready, but I don’t have control of that. That’s the studio’s decision.”

Back in March, writer/director Joe Carnahan departed from the Sony Pictures’ flick after months of delays. And director Micheal Bay, who helmed both Bad Boys and Bad Boys II declined to return after too many set-backs. “Pretty soon its going to called Bad Old Boys because they can’t get it together with doing a script,” he told HipHollywood back in 2016. “Thats why I backed out of the process.”

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Instagram

Facebook

Advertisement

Trending