Magic Johnson’s Son E.J. Spotted With His Boyfriend

Some might call this being extra … but we won’t go that far. Earvin Johnson III, known as E.J., is seen here with a purse and purple studded shoes leaving West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont with his boyfriend.

100080PCN_Earvin02 100080PCN_Earvin06

E.J., son of NBA legend Magic Johnson, came out to the world earlier this year. Magic and E.J.’s mother Cookie Johnson have both expressed their support for their son’s lifestyle choice.

“You know it’s my son and I’m going to love him no matter what,” Cookie told us earlier this year. “And you know, God’s greatest gift to all of us is love and to me there’s no way God would want me to turn away from my child.”

1. Anonymous

July 17, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Really quick – EJ’s lifestyle is not a “choice” for his parents to support. They love and support him, period. His gayness and “lifestyle” is a part of who he is, not something that he has chosen to be.

• Nana

December 28, 2013 at 5:26 AM

Why do they support the gay son and not the daughter magic had before he and cookie,God would want them to love and support her too and she has twin sons so they are even shunning his granchildren

• Donita Hunter

January 16, 2014 at 11:05 PM

True that’s deep! I never knew that

2. denise

August 10, 2013 at 12:37 PM

it is a choice. he could have been born that way under a generational curse, but it is not natural. Two men can’t reproduce and neither can two women. i fit was natural then they wouldn’t need the opposite sex to make babies. let’s see how far our society gets if everyone becomes gay. we would die off. everyone doesn’t want to be a sperm donor or carry another’s child.

• sadie

November 27, 2013 at 6:24 AM

Well said !!

• gtim

December 29, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Oh fuck off, Denise! You’re an ignorant cow, and most of the misery in the world is due to stupid, unkind people like you!

• Donita Hunter

January 16, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Preach sister! The truth will set you free, but we are called to pray for him it breaks my heart to see this! But god loves him but not the sin! Just like fornication adultery etc! For some reason people forget that god says unless we admit we r a sinner and ask for forgiveness and accept his son Christ into his heart we ain’t getting in to heaven! Gospel in a nutshell ! He for sure didn’t say to applaud sin!

• DC987

February 6, 2014 at 2:35 AM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You should be a comedian.

3. MJ

October 20, 2013 at 5:31 PM

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!…CAN’T SAY ANY MORE…SO LET ME SAY IT AGAIN…I MEAN TYPE IT……WOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!….SCARY!!!!..WOW!!!!!!!
    EITHER WAY HE IS TOE UP FROM THE FLOW UP…I ALMOST THREW UP!!!

4. Sam

January 23, 2014 at 3:46 AM

Noone chooses to be gay, who would like to suffer that much, that doesn’t make any sence!?! Everything is ok,has its reasons and is the way it should be! Hes not living anyone elses life so just shut up and mind your own business! you (apperantley american)guys are just religious freaks – THINK FOR YOUSELVES!!!

• Ash'leigh

February 8, 2014 at 12:43 PM

This comment is so ignorant stfu

Rihanna Admits To Having A “Fluctuating Body Type” — And This Is How She Deals With It

Earlier this year, rumors were running rampant that Rihanna was pregnant. It became quickly evident that the singer was not carrying, but we are now learning that the apparent weight gain might’ve have ben due to fluctuation.

During an interview with The Cut, Badgalriri suggested she has a “fluctuating body type,” but that she’s learned how to dress for the variations. “I actually have had the pleasure of a fluctuating body type, where one day I can literally fit into something that is bodycon, and then the next day—the next week—I need something oversized,” she said while promoting her new Fenty x Puma line.

She added, “I need a little crop here and a high-waist there to hide that part, you know?”

The singer went on to explain that because people’s bodies are constantly changing, fashion should not be mundane. “I really pay attention every day when I go into the closet about what’s working for my body that morning,” she explained. “I feel like that’s how everyone should go after fashion, because it’s an individual thing.”

She continued, “And then, if you take it further, it’s like: What week are you having? You having a skinny week? You having a fat week? Are we doing arms this week? We doing legs this week? We doing oversized?”

The fashion designer added, “I love to play with silhouettes as well, but I think it’s important to make sure that you wear the thing that works for your body the best, and that’s flattering.”

Rihanna is not just a fashionista, but she is also wildly confident in every garment she rocks. Confidence is major for the singer, who expressed to the fashion outlet that it’s men in black who rule dressing with confidence.

Yes. This is new for me; this is recent. I love a man in black,” she explained. “It’s so sexy and mysterious; confident and secure—all the things I love about a man. So, I’m into that.”

Ri celebrated the launch of her new line just last week. Click here to see photos.