Guess Who Mindless Behavior Has A Crush On?

Mindless Behavior is all grown up!

The last time HipHollywood caught with the group they revealed what type of girls they like. Now, they’re revealing who their celebrity crush is. Check it out!

And if you still don’t know why guys love Ciara. Check out her video for “Body Party” below!

1. michael

So I bet I’m prettier than you

• Essence

July 11, 2014 at 10:56 AM

awwww

3. Tamikah

January 11, 2014 at 3:09 PM

ROC ROYAL IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE I WOULD DO ANY THING FOR FOR HIM AND I WOULD HURT ANYBODY WHO TRY’S TO TAKE HIM FROM ME IM SUPER IN LOVE WITH HIM AND WILL ALWAYS BE HIS BIGGEST FAN AND #1GIRL SO ALL U GIRLS NEED TO BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE U ROC BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• roc rule loves me

March 30, 2014 at 7:15 AM

whatever he’s mine

• lanae

June 11, 2014 at 11:20 AM

yu wish he was yurs

• lanae

June 11, 2014 at 11:19 AM

he dont want none of yaw

• lanae

June 11, 2014 at 11:20 AM

chill out

• Maurissa

December 31, 2014 at 11:16 PM

There’s no problem with liking roc royal but dont like commit murder to get close to him ,i mean he’s just a 17 year old boy who has a career

4. lanae

June 11, 2014 at 11:18 AM

yaw need to chill he dont want none of yall hoes lol

5. Essence

July 11, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Everybody liked Prodigy and Princeton until Roc got his new look. lol I knew it was going to happen! I always found him as my favorite since day one- no I’m not the only one duhh!

6. Anonymous

July 21, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Suckers he’s too good just chill

7. Marie

April 10, 2015 at 4:51 AM

I love you Ray ray and Roc royal

Review: ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Is Bigger & Better Than The First

If you liked Kingsman:The Secret Service, get ready for The Golden Circle. Hands downs this Kingsman is bigger, badder and better than the first.

Director Matthew Vaughn really takes it up a notch and gives fans much more action and fight sequences. Right off the top we see Eggsy (Taron Egerton) in this amazing car chase scene that will have you applauding as soon as the Prince track ends.

And while we’re talking music the film has an amazing sound track. And if you didnt know, Elton John is also in the film acting and singing some of his classic tunes.

What I also loved were the new editions.  Channing Tatum, Halle Berry, Jeff Bridges and Pedro Pascal who play the Statesmen – the American version of the Kingsman –  and the dynamic between the two is pretty comical. Vaughn really explores the difference between the two cultures – mannered men in suits versus macho men in jeans and cowboy boots.

Then there’s Julianne Moore who plays the villain, she’s like this maniacal Martha Stewart esque drug lord and she’s quite good at it.

Now there are some obnoxious moments (like that sex scene between Egerton and Poppy Delevigne).  But I think that’s the point. This franchise is all about turning the spy genre on it’s head and introducing the younger generation to a new type of Bond flick … And we think they are going to love it.