Guess Who Mindless Behavior Has A Crush On?

Mindless Behavior is all grown up!

The last time HipHollywood caught with the group they revealed what type of girls they like. Now, they’re revealing who their celebrity crush is. Check it out!

And if you still don’t know why guys love Ciara. Check out her video for “Body Party” below!

1. michael

So I bet I’m prettier than you

• Essence

July 11, 2014 at 10:56 AM

awwww

3. Tamikah

January 11, 2014 at 3:09 PM

ROC ROYAL IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE I WOULD DO ANY THING FOR FOR HIM AND I WOULD HURT ANYBODY WHO TRY’S TO TAKE HIM FROM ME IM SUPER IN LOVE WITH HIM AND WILL ALWAYS BE HIS BIGGEST FAN AND #1GIRL SO ALL U GIRLS NEED TO BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE U ROC BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• roc rule loves me

March 30, 2014 at 7:15 AM

whatever he’s mine

• lanae

June 11, 2014 at 11:20 AM

yu wish he was yurs

• lanae

June 11, 2014 at 11:19 AM

he dont want none of yaw

• lanae

June 11, 2014 at 11:20 AM

chill out

• Maurissa

December 31, 2014 at 11:16 PM

There’s no problem with liking roc royal but dont like commit murder to get close to him ,i mean he’s just a 17 year old boy who has a career

4. lanae

June 11, 2014 at 11:18 AM

yaw need to chill he dont want none of yall hoes lol

5. Essence

July 11, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Everybody liked Prodigy and Princeton until Roc got his new look. lol I knew it was going to happen! I always found him as my favorite since day one- no I’m not the only one duhh!

6. Anonymous

July 21, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Suckers he’s too good just chill

7. Marie

April 10, 2015 at 4:51 AM

I love you Ray ray and Roc royal

Watch: Julia Roberts And Owen Wilson Give Advice To Their 10-Year-Old Selves

To say Wonder is a must see movie is an understatement! Not only will the film touch you and inspire you to be a better person, it will also entertain you from start to finish.

But don’t take our word for it. HipHollywood sat down with the film’s stars Julia Roberts and Owen Wilsonย who shared their excitement to bring this heartwarming story to life and how they channeled their real-life parenting skills into the role.

“I think we felt a responsibility to be authentically parents and authentically parents to these two kids, said the 50 year old mother of three. “And I think that’s why you really believe these four people are family and are really having this experience together.”

In the film based on the NY times best seller, Roberts and Wilson play the parents of a teenage daughter (Izabela Vidovic) and 10-year-old boy (Jacob Tremblay) with facial differences entering mainstream elementary school for the first time.

When asked if they had any advice for their ten year old selves, Roberts said: “I have a ten year old son and I tell him to run.”

Meanwhile Wilson says he remembers 5th grade vividly, and enjoyed having his brother Andrew Wilson at the same school to protect him.ย “It helped so much having an older brother who was already at the school, so that would be the advice I’d give, have a cool older brother.”

Wonder hits theaters November 17, just one day before Wilson’s 49th birthday.ย