If you’ve ever dreamed of working for Beyonce, and have an extra $25,000 sitting around … here’s your chance to make your dream come true.
Beyonce and her mother Tina Knowles are auctioning off the opportunity to work as a member of B’s style team at the singer’s Mrs. Carter Show World Tour show in Los Angeles on July 1. The auction is valued at $25,000, with the current bid reaching $11,500. Other incentives included in the bid are as follows:
- Winner and their guest will spend the day behind the scenes on July 1 in Los Angeles as part of the Tina Knowles’ Styling Team on the North American leg of the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, 2013.
- Winner and their guest will receive a personal meet and greet with Beyoncé, as well as a photo opportunity back stage.
- Have lunch with award-winning designer, Tina Knowles!
- Take a personal tour of the wardrobe rooms and get an insider’s perspective to learn what goes into designing all the incredible costumes and show-stopping stage looks!
- After your day, you can sit back and experience the biggest tour of the year with two VIP tickets.
Proceeds benefit the “Miss A Meal” hunger campaign, a Knowles family charity. Bidding ends on June 11, so get out there and make your dream come true.
MUSIC3 days ago
5 Reasons The “Janet” Album Is Still Iconic AF!
NEWS4 days ago
Where’s The Bump? Kenya Moore Accused Of Faking Pregnancy
NEWS3 days ago
Married NFL Star Adrian Peterson Exposed By Side Chick
EXCLUSIVES4 days ago
New Details: Quad Webb-Lunceford Files For Divorce & Moves Out Of Family Home