Exclusive: No Divorce for Kirk Frost & Rasheeda; Couple Having A Boy!

It looks like Kirk Frost & Rasheeda have patched things up … for now!

The married couple and Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta stars told HipHollywood, while on the red carpet for the 2013 BET awards, that they are working things out despite a turbulent season of fighting over money and Rasheeda’s pregnancy.

“It’s a work in progress,” revealed Rasheeda, now 7 months pregnant. “But it all depends on how he balances it out.”

The Atlanta rapper also dished to us that she has picked out a name for their baby, but would not reveal the sex. But while Rasheeda stayed mum, her hubby Kirk couldn’t help but spill the beans telling us, ” I’m getting used to it. I’m happy. I can’t wait to meet him.”

Looks like the secret is out.

1. baby pecker

July 1, 2013 at 12:10 AM

I guess Vh1 had to assassinate that man character….damn shame.

• FREE THINKER

July 3, 2013 at 12:42 PM

You can’t be serious. I guess VH1 made Kirk act like a true asshole and demand that Rasheeda get an abortion, and embarrass her where ever she was doing a shoot, huh? I guess Vh1 made Kirk pull out his thang thang and do those two girls at the lake house, huh? Krik is assassinating his own character…no, Kirk is showing his true nasty nature, a selfish PRICK! He did it to himself.

2. AJ Smith

July 2, 2013 at 11:26 AM

this couple is for sale… its pathetic how someone will put all their business (whether real or fake) in front of the camera for a dollar. a husband shouldnt tell his wife she needs to have an abortion. he shouldnt have agreed to be promiscuous on tv, disrespecting his wife for a check. they are both hoes for a dollar… aint that much money in the world… DUMMIES… both of them… I hope that little boy doesnt grow up and find these episodes on line and hears his father say the dumb shyt this clown was saying… DUMB and DUMBER.

3. FREE THINKER

July 3, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Wow, she didn’t kick this dumb ass clown to the curb? First he’s on national tv disrespecting her like she was a trick who got pregnant on him, instead of treating her with respect like a real man treats his WIFE.

Then he’s demanding she abort their child; accusing it of being conceived with someone else; being mean and ornery when she’s in a delicate condition like he was trying to cause her to miscarriage by adding stress to her life. Real sick and twisted.

Then he’s trouncing his nasty ass up to some lake house with Benzino’s minotaur ass; and doing a three with the chicken head groupies (now what in the hell was Bambi’s chicklet teeth ass doing there with Bumbzino?) and you know no protection was used.

I guess money does talk. A damned shame this boy doesn’t have a real man to look up to, and I hope he never finds out that his bitchass father demanded that his mother suck him out through a vacuum because he was a burden to him. Rasheeda is a fool, and Kirk is a trickass DL punk.

4. lola damone

July 13, 2013 at 9:56 AM

LHHATL is a act! A scripted scene for them to act like they are divorcing for ratings. That is all!!! I just hate they (rasheeda and Kirk) wont just come out and say that so people wont be confused!

5. donna

July 30, 2013 at 2:52 PM

What folks won’t do for ratings. I’m sorry, but old boy said some hurtful things.

6. pinnky

August 1, 2013 at 8:55 PM

well I feel that he is wrong for cheating on his wife because when you married her you promise you’ll go through good and good time you should a broken marriage vows like that I would leave his ass in a heartbeat just because you disrespected her in so many ways

Eniko Hart Slays On First Red Carpet Since Giving Birth; Hear What Kevin Hart Had To Say!

Kevin Hart may be the star in the family, but it’s his wife Eniko Hart who stole the show during the premiere for his flick “Jumani: Welcome To The Jungle”.

Getty Images

It was Mrs. Hart’s first red carpet since giving birth to the couple’s first child, Kenzo Kash, just three weeks ago. To say it was a snapback is an understatement. The 30-year-old, who worked out during her entire pregnancy, look sexy and svelt in a elegant black number while her superstar hubby hit the carpet in a black suit with white trim.

Although the couple faced some bumps in the road earlier this year with Kev being extorted over a video showing him cheating on his wife, the couple has bounced back. And on Tuesday night’s jungle-themed red carpet Hart told HipHollywood, “My wife is just an amazing woman … I would not be me right now without that woman in my life.”

You can see Kev, alongside Dewayne “The Rock” Johnson, Jack Black and more, when “Jumani: Welcome To The Jungle” hits theaters on December 20th.