MUSIC

Tamar Braxton Shows Off Baby Bump While On The Set Of Her New Music Video “The One”

Soon to be first-time mom Tamar Braxton was spotted in Santa Monica on Tuesday afternoon on the set of her new music video, “The One.”

The singer showed off her baby bump while wearing a classic pair of short overalls; perfect for spring time in Southern California.

**EXCLUSIVE** Tamar Braxton shows off her growing baby bump in overall shorts while filming her new music video in Los Angeles

**EXCLUSIVE** Tamar Braxton hops in an orange Bronco on the set of her new music video in Los Angeles

HipHollywood broke the news a few weeks ago that the 35-year-old was having a baby boy. Check out the video below. Plus, stay tuned for an exclusive behind the scenes interview with Tamar from the singer’s “The One” video shoot.

1. xylina

April 23, 2013 at 8:03 PM

She is so mean! Ran into her and asked for a pict with nicely and she yelled at me. She has lost a fan. I’m deleting all the music I bought off her on my iTunes when I get home.

2. nerd

April 25, 2013 at 1:15 AM

@xylina psh get out of her.. read your posts on rap-up.

3. Roderick D. Love

April 25, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Hey Tamar Love You Doll You’re So Beautiful My Darlin Love Ya Music Love & War Is Amazin I Feel
    It Mami I Can’t Wait For Ya New Video “The One”
    That Song Is Hot And Bangin And So Are U Babe

4. Kimmie

May 3, 2013 at 2:58 AM

Tamar, you look amazing pregnant and all. Your voice is outstanding congrads on everything. You and Vince are such a cute couple:)

5. christina

June 16, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Tamar you look hot.com

Tamar is the best roil model for me and my friend Shameka
    LOVE U

6. christina

June 16, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Tamar you make great music and i love love and war and also the one
    make some more songs so people can hate on you even more
    LOVE U TAMAR
    FROM.Christina

MUSIC

Why This Stunning “A Wrinkle In Time” Trailer Will Have You Wanting To “Be A Warrior!”

If the first trailer didn’t have you hype as hell, this one will certainly do the trick. The Ava DuVernay directed A Wrinkle In Time looks absolutely spectacular!

In addition to the epic visuals, the story of a young girl named Meg Murray (played by Storm Reid) looking to find her father in “a wrinkle in time” is beautifully told with Oprah Winfrey, Reese Witherspoon, and Mindy Kaling playing a trio of witches who assist her.

A Wrinkle in Time is scheduled to hit theaters on March 9th, 2018. See the trailer below.