Connect with us

FILMS

Gucci Turns Himself In, + Why Waka Says He’ll Never Work With Him Again

Published

on

Gucci Mane has real problems.  The rap artist is back in jail after a warrant was issued for his arrest in connection with an alleged unprovoked assault on a fan earlier this month.

His accuser is a war veteran (who’s toured in Afghanistan) who said he approached Gucci for an autograph at an ATL nightclub, when the rapper bashed him in the head with a champagne bottle.

Days later, a second man in Philadelphia also stepped forward, claiming that Gucci has assaulted him as well on a separate occasion.

Nearly a week after police issued a warrant for his arrest, Gucci finally turned himself in.  He was promptly book on aggravateded assault charges.  At his hearing with the judge on Wednesday morning, he was denied bail.

To add to that (although this may not currently be on Gucci’s list of priorities) – former protogé Waka Flocka Flame is also speaking out his beef with Gucci.  After Gucci called him “disloyal” on Twitter, and announced that he had dropped him from the label,  Waka sat down with RapFix to give his side of the story.

Screen Shot 2013-03-28 at 5.24.18 AM

On the beef, Waka denied any rumors that Gucci’s Twitter was hacked, and said he believed that Gucci wrote the message himself…although he claimed he had no idea why.  Waka went on to say:

“I’m the most loyal man you’ll ever see.  I took on [Gucci’s] beef….risked my life, risked my freedom…To my knowledge, it can’t be nothing but jealousy.  Because there’s nothing I did disloyal.”

Waka also called Gucci “cowardly” for airing their private rift via Twitter, and said there would never be “any business” between them again.

Watch the full interview below and let us know your thoughts on Gucci’s current situation:

 

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

EXCLUSIVES

Eniko Hart Slays On First Red Carpet Since Giving Birth; Hear What Kevin Hart Had To Say!

Published

on

Kevin Hart may be the star in the family, but it’s his wife Eniko Hart who stole the show during the premiere for his flick “Jumani: Welcome To The Jungle”.

Getty Images

It was Mrs. Hart’s first red carpet since giving birth to the couple’s first child, Kenzo Kash, just three weeks ago. To say it was a snapback is an understatement. The 30-year-old, who worked out during her entire pregnancy, look sexy and svelt in a elegant black number while her superstar hubby hit the carpet in a black suit with white trim.

Although the couple faced some bumps in the road earlier this year with Kev being extorted over a video showing him cheating on his wife, the couple has bounced back. And on Tuesday night’s jungle-themed red carpet Hart told HipHollywood, “My wife is just an amazing woman … I would not be me right now without that woman in my life.”

You can see Kev, alongside Dewayne “The Rock” Johnson, Jack Black and more, when “Jumani: Welcome To The Jungle” hits theaters on December 20th.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Instagram

Facebook

Advertisement

Trending

%d bloggers like this: